Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
retsec

djune

retsec
13 years ago

Just received my part of a trade with djune. She sent a large box of plants and cuttings that look great. She sent all we agreed on plus extras and also had the best packaging of any trade I have ever received. She must have spent hours wrapping these plants and cuttings. Would definately recommend trading with her if you get a chance. AAA+++.

Comments (31)

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Just did a plant trade with djune, she sent a variety of plants, well packaged. Good communication, mails qucikly. Thanks for a perfect trade. Would trade with her anytime..

• debbiep_gw
    13 years ago

I have had many trades with Donna,past and present.All were great.Thanks! Debbie

• eva1garden
    13 years ago

I enjoyed trading plants with Donna very much. Lots of rose cuttings, fresh and healthy, all shipped promptly and well packed. I wish all trades were like this. Thank you!

• browneyedsusan_gw
    13 years ago

Donna is a great trader! We exchanged extras from our yards in addition to the plants each of us wanted. She sent me a large package filled with generous divisions that were beautifully packed and labeled. I would gladly trade with her any time.
    Susan.

• Virginia
    13 years ago

Very generous trader! Many, many thanks for the two gingers.

• beth_b_kodiak
    13 years ago

Excellent trader. Good communication, nice plants, and very well packaged. Would trade anytime.
    BB

• DionKar333
    12 years ago

I am amazed. Donna shipped the plant very quickly, priority mail, and the plant was very large and healthy looking... Honestly, it looks better than plants I've seen at professional nurseries. She really went above and beyond expectations here. Possibly one of the best trades I've made so far.

• phapsu
    12 years ago

I just completed a trade with Donna . She is very generous. She sent me more plants than I asked for. Many many thanks, Donna.
    Michael
    GW ID: phapsu
    Email : phapsu@yahoo.com

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Just completed a terrific seed trade with Donna. She even sent me a cutting, so thoughtful! Looking forward to many trades in the future.
    Happy Growing!
    vina :)

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    12 years ago

ONE OF THE BEST TRADES I HAVE EVER HAD! Donna is so amazingly generous and thoughtful!! She sent a box of the canna tubers I was interested in PLUS a number of extras!It truly warms my heart to know there are such great traders out there. You will feel blessed being able to trade with such a nice lady!
    Thank you again and again Donna!!
    CMK (Christin)

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

Really impressed with Donna! She was super-efficient, sent seeds remarkably well-packaged and neat and included a generous amount! Thanks so much!!

• grubworm
    12 years ago

Ditto to all of the above! Donna is an excellent trader with good communication, prompt shipping with great packing, and very generous. Thanks so much for one of the best trades I've had this year.

• ibartoo
    12 years ago

I just had a great trade with Donna. The 1st box was lost in the mail, but she sent another box with beautiful cuttings in it. This was an awesome trade.

• clc70
    12 years ago

Recently did a trade with Donna. She was great. Would trade with her again.

• natalie4b
    12 years ago

I had two recent trades with Donna, and would do it again in a heartbeat! The plants she sent were packaged very carefully, she sent a generous amount, and the the entire process of communication was excellent.
    Thank you, Donna!
    ~Natalie

• sun_worshiper
    12 years ago

Donna is a great trader! She sent me a box jam packed with goodies. And everything was neatly labeled and carefully packaged. I would happily trade with her again.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    12 years ago

Posted by thnkfl4plntz 7 (thnkfl4plntz@yahoo.com) on
    Mon, Apr 16, 12 at 4:20

Just traded with Donna and she is very generous, so you'd better make room if you're planning on trading with her. Thanks again djune.

(copied from another thread)

• cashclan
    11 years ago

Oh my GOODNESS Donna and I did a Large flat Rate Box Surprise Trade!!! It was AWESOME!!! Such a wonderful and fun variety of plants. I'll trade with Donna ANYTIME!!!!
    Thank you for a FANTASTIC trade you are in TROUBLE now though. You are NOW on my FAVORITE TRADERS LIST!!! (((HUGS)))

• grubworm
    11 years ago

I just completed another wonderful trade with Donna. Thanks so much! Shirley

• daisy_lee
    11 years ago

I just had my first trade with Donna and received wonderful plants! All were packed well and labeled. She is enjoyable to communicate with and I look forward to trading with her again!

• SusanC
    11 years ago

Donna is an extraordinary trader. She gives generously from her very special plant collection, is a meticulous packer, sends her end faster than the speed of light and really wants her trading partner to be happy. She is a delight to trade with!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Posted by nlb52 6or7%3F (braggyakkie@hotmail.com) on
    Fri, Oct 12, 12 at 13:28

just had another grate trade with djune , she sent very nice pkaged plants , had good communication, i would love trading with her anytime , Thanks again Donna

(copied from another thread)

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Donna is totally one great trader, so far as I'm concerned! She sent her plants extremely well packaged and they arrived in perfect shape! I would be more than happy to trade with Donna again any ol' time! :)

• nel.nucifera
    10 years ago

Sent her 3 types of milkweed seed for the newbie project. She sent her end out fast. Very pleasant to interact with. Happy Gardening!

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Ah yes,...another excellent trade with Donna! This time for seeds. Purple Fennel, green Fennel, mixed Monardas and "Lemon Slice" Hibiscus. All of which she sent in copious amount, plus two additional packs of bonus flower seeds! How kewl is that?! "Generosity, truly, thy name is djune!" :)

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Ah yes,...another excellent trade with Donna! This time for seeds. Purple Fennel, green Fennel, mixed Monardas and "Lemon Slice" Hibiscus. All of which she sent in copious amount, plus two additional packs of bonus flower seeds! How kewl is that?! "Generosity, truly, thy name is djune!" :)

• cryptid
    10 years ago

• pandora
    10 years ago

Trade with djune was great! Excellent communication & shipping. Will trade again anytime. A trader you can trust.

• pandora
    10 years ago

Trade with djune was great! Excellent communication & shipping. Will trade again anytime. A trader you can trust.

• mjzzyzoff
    10 years ago

Just completed a trade with Donna. Everything was packaged well, sent promptly, and she even included a bonus! Would gladly trade again :)

• katyerra
    10 years ago

AAAAA+ trader, I have just received a trade from Donna that made me feel like a little girl at Christmas ! I have seldom seen such big healthy rhizomes, even when purchasing from a dealer ! And she sent me bonus goodies that I never even knew I wanted until I googled them ;) And each root was tenderly wrapped and packaged. All in all the best trade ever, even counting my sellers on ebay !