Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ishareflowers

Posted by dizzydaffodil 5a NV (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 8, 08 at 21:43

Completed a trade for postage with Lisa - prompt & courteous communication, postage arrived quickly and received a thank you from her as soon as she rec'd package. Would trade again!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ishareflowers

Lisa is my new-newbie, and she is a delight, I am helping her out all I can, it is hard to start out, but she will do just fine, great to talk too. I sent her out a big start up package and welcomed her to gardenweb. Lisa

o

Just did a seeds for postage with her too -- kudos to this newbie on all counts. I'd trade with her anytime! Highly recommend.

o

Lisa is an awesome person with a wonderful heart.I am very glad to have met her. Thanks Lisa you have helped more than you will ever know! ~Angie

o

Lisa is a very nice person. We shared a similar experiance and sent emails back and forth talking about it. I agree with Angie she has a wonderful heart! Oh and a great trader too! Darla

o

• Posted by dorisl 5 NW Chicago burbs (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 30, 08 at 19:51

Hi Lisa!

Thanks for the great seeds!

Doris

o

Howdee

I did a trade with Lisa. She is a really sweet person and a great trader

Purpleacres

o

Just had a trade with Lisa, very pleased. Thank you, Carol

o

Hi I had a wonderful experince with Lisa, she is very giving, and wonderful to talk with...I would recommend her anytime !

o

I just received my end of the Adopt A Newbie Round Robin from Lisa and she sent an amazing box of goodies to me! I am so happy to have met her. She is a lovely lady and so much fun to chat with! I can't wait until she receives the box of plants I am sending for her gardens. I wish you many beautiful blooms, Lisa!

All My Best!
Tracy

o

Lisa is Awesome! She recently offered me seeds for postage and when I received them, I was really blown away. She sent such a big variety! I had never expected so many different kinds of seeds. Thanks so much, Linda
Ps. I will trade with Lisa anytime.

o

Lisa had some seeds she had listed for trade and offered to send them to me without a trade because we are in the same RR together. She is a sweet friendly person, very quick to send out. I am so glad I met her. She was a pleasure to chat with. Thanks Lisa! Em

o

Lisa was wonderful to trade with I was so shocked (and so was my husband) with all the seeds she sent for a SASBE I was very pleased and even went back again and got more blue eyed daisies!!! Great Trader!!

Thanks
Heatherbon

o

Lisa and I were exchanging emails and she was giving me tips on wintersowing as I wanted to use the same method that she was currently using. She later saw my post wanting someone to sponsor me and she quickly offered to do so.

Lisa sponsored me and sent me an amazing package of 70 packets of seeds.

Very generous and kind! Great giver in this situation :)

o

I am Lisa's first plant swap partner,(and very happy to be so!) and she sent a wonderful box of plants for me!! They were well packaged, all marked and were all healthy, large divisions of plants. (I loved the extras she sent also!!) Anyone who trades plants with Lisa, will be more than happy with what they receive. Thank you Lisa, for an Awesome swap!! Would LOVE to have as a partner any time!!

Karen/kalena67

o

WOW

No, really. WOW!!

So many seeds, the envelope was nearly splitting. I cannot agree more with the other posters. More than generous, more than outdid herself. WOW!.

o

I just finished a wonderful plant round robin with Lisa and she sent a huge assortment of plants that arrived in great condition! I highly recommend a trade with her anytime! Lisa is one of the best!

Tracy

o

Lisa is just great!! she sent the kiddos some seeds, i don't really know how to get the seeds off of my plant so i'm sending her a plant (baby) i know she'll love it!! she is just great!! and just the sweetest!! Thank you for the trade!! i can't wait til the next one sometime!! ~medo

o

Lisa,

Thank you so much for the wonderful seeds. They got her fast..Hope to trade again sometime. barb

o

Lisa was a Secret Santa and sent me seeds from my wish list.

Thanks Lisa...Exactly what I had requested Santa send me!

Sue

o

Just received a RR Secret Santa card from her with wonderful purple pepper seeds. Can't wait to plant them. May you have many blooms in your garden. And hope I can trade with you in the future. Many thanks to you.

Best to you and happy holidays,
quiltingfox

o

I can't believe I forgot to post how great my trade with Lisa was. We did a seed trade back in October, and it was perfect. Lisa was so nice and I'd be happy to trade with her anytime.
Sorry for the delay!
Sue

o

Lisa sent me some wonderful seeds in the secret santa swap. Thanks so much for being so generous with your seeds. I can already smell the nicotania now!!! I didn't know there were so many varieties! Thanks also for the amaranthus. Nikki

o

Lisa sent me seeds in the Secret Santa Swap....Named varieties for my birdseed garden. Very sweet & generous. Thanks Lisa!
Chellflower

o

Lisa sent me Japanese Maple seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. How thoughtful it was for her to choose and send to me. I can't wait to wintersow them!!! Thank you so much!!!

o

Posted by just1morehosta 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 14, 08 at 19:00

I received some very nice BaloonFlowers seeds from Lisa on the secret sants rr,thank you so much Lisa.
Carol

copied from another thread

o

Lisa sent my 4 year old granddaughter and budding gardener some wonderful flower seeds for her "very own garden" (Jordan loves to say very own alot). I am sure she will be very excited when the butterflies come to visit.

Thanks so much Kim & Jordan

o

I received a cute holiday card and some Penstemon seeds from Lisa in the Secret Santa Swap! Thanks so much for your generosity, Lisa!!!

- LisaM627

o

Lisa sent some very generous numbers of varieties to me in the Secret Santa Swap! Wow! These were some of the uncommon edibles I wanted, and I so appreciate them all!

Blessings,
Angela

o

• Posted by taz56 z8 Ga. (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 22, 08 at 23:38

Lisa,sent me seeds and a pretty card!
Nice lady! Thank you S.Santa
Susan

o

Lisa was my Secret Santa and she sent me Thai Basil Seeds. Thanks so much!

Nancy

o

Lisa sent me a Really cute BB card with Clematis/Columbine and Orn. Peppers seeds. Thank You so much for making my Birthday special.
((HUGS))
Dorothy

o

Received a wonderful birthday card from Lisa with the cutest little mouse atop a mushroom making a garden list! Inside were Bunny Tail Grass, Dwarf Marigolds and Iresine Purple Lady!! All big wants of mine! Thanks so much again, Lisa! It was not only a wonderful birthday surprise, but made a really awful, miserable day MUCH brighter!!!!

Kathy

o

It's true. She does share flowers as she shared some great flower seeds with me.

Thanks so much Lisa!

Sue

o

Lisa sent me wonderful seeds inside the prettiest card you ever did see via the Secret Santa swap! I opened the card and was blown away by how pretty it was,and again by the greats seeds she sent! Thanks a bunch Lisa,again you have graced my gardens with beauty! :)
~Angie

o

• Posted by dorisl 5 NW Chicago burbs (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 12, 09 at 15:41

Hi Lisa,
You know that tradewe did Thursday NIGHT! Well I got my seeds Monday Afternoon! How awesome is that.

You were awesomely generous!!!

Thanks again!

:)
Doris

o

Great trader. Agreed upon seeds arrived promptly and nicely packaged.

Karen

o

I mentioned something I would like in a forum and Lisa emailed me to offer it. She didn't even ask for a trade. I checked her list and sent something back anyway but how sweet.
Thanks for the peppers Lisa, they got here just fine.
kat d.

o

Just received my seeds today, packaged well and quick.
thanks for the trade.
kristi

o

I am the grateful recipient of some gifted birthday seeds from Lisa. She is so thoughtful and wonderful! I would highly recommend this wonderful person to trade with. She's a huge asset to GW!

Blessings,
Angela

o

Thank you so much Lisa for the edamame seeds as my birthday wish. Kim

o

I sent an SASE to Lisa and somewhere along the way it got lost in the mail. (I knew I shouldn't put much trust in a mailman that wears shorts all winter!)
Anyway, I emailed her and we weren't sure where it got lost along the line, but she offered to send me some on her own postage.
I received them today - 2 days - how's that for prompt?! Thanks ever so much Lisa!
She's a very understanding and sweet trader.
I highly recommend her.

o

Lisa very thoughtfully sent me some Bleeding Heart Vine seeds in the Spring Me a Surprise exchange. Thank you Lisa! I am looking forward to trying them.
Alana

o

Lisa sent me a wonderful card and fantastic seeds in the Birthday Buddies swap. Thanks so much!

o

I hope we can trade again, she is incredible!!! She sent seeds that I never dreamed I would ever have. She was quick and kept in contact with me...all around, she rocks!

o

Lisa did a wonderful thing in keeping Larry's historic iris alive by sharing them with me and many others. Thank you for being so thoughtful!

o

i agree - Lisa is a tremendous person...
---------- LARRY

o

Such a great trader!

All of her seeds were labeled nicely, and she sent them securely in bubble wrap. She was very communicative, friendly, and shipped the seeds super fast! I am so excited to grow these! I would love to trade with her again, for sure! Thanks so much!

IMG_3960

o

I recently took advantage of Lisa's generous offer of flower seeds for postage. She sent the seeds that were offered and included some columbine seeds because she knew I have a special interest in them.

The seeds were well packaged and labeled clearly.

Thanks, Lisa. I hope I can trade seeds with you in the near future.

o

Thanks for sharing your Helenium seeds with me, Lisa. May your kindness be blessed.

o

Just completed a SASBE offer that Lisa had. She sent a lot of Helenium Seeds and a little extra surprise too. So generous! Would love to trade with her anytime. Happy Gardening! vina

o

Lisa just sent some SASE seeds i sent for, great timing, she is always very great at the packaging part, she labels everything awesomely!! you know exactly what your getting!! no saying hmmm what is this?? LOL Thanks Lisa!! **big smile** ~medo

o

I received my SASE and trade today. She's a very generous trader.

Don

o

Thank you Lisa for my surprise wishes,,purple hyacinth bean, gaillardia burgundy, cherokee sun set,, she is great ,Lisa

o

Lisa adopted me as a newbie and sent me over 70 packets of seeds, many of which I had never heard of! She is going to keep me busy all winter doing research on everything she sent. Thanks so much for your incredible generosity!! Grace

o

Lisa is a wonderful, thoughtful trader that really took the time to help me find some of my wants!
This trade was a pleasure I hope to someday repeat!
Thanks again Lisa!
CMK (Christin)

o

thank you so much for the christmas card and seeds! they really made my day. well packed and generous!

o

Just had a great trade with Lisa. She sent me seeds I had been coveting for a year. She sent the seeds super quick. I'd be haapy to trade again any time.

KimKa

o

Thank you so much for being a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010! Lisa sent the cutest card and some seeds off of my "really really want badly list" :) I can't thank her enough! Happy Sowing! :) vina

o

For the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010, Lisa sent an elegant reindeer card with three types of hibiscus, and two types of yarrow. I was delighted and excited to receive this unexpected but very welcome assortment of seeds. Thank you so very much!
And YES, late is always much better than never= LOL + hugs!!

o

Lisa sent me an awesome assortment of seeds being VERY generous, which is her norm. ;-) Thank you SO very much for granting several of my Secret Santa Swap seed wishes!

Blessings,
Angela

o

thank you so much for the amazing hellebore seeds! and of course packed well and shipped promptly! i'm so excited to plant them-- have been looking for the green ones for a while :)

o

• Posted by debi Zones 4 (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 7, 11 at 18:55

I just finished my first trade with Lisa, all was packed well, labeled and good wishes for many blooms... Would certainly trade with her again.
Debi

o

I will sware I have posted a POSITIVE review on Lisa aka Ishareflowers.

Lisa is simply a very generous lady. Out of nowhere...again... she sent me seeds that she knew I would like with a happy note. She is a wonderful host, she is a wonderful elf, she is a delight.

Thanks Lisa...always!

Annie

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 13, 11 at 16:38

I just received my package of seeds from the 2011 Commercial Seed Swap which Lisa hosted. She was Great! This was my first swap and she was so helpful, so patient with this "swap newbie"! Also sent me so many extras from her own stash-I can hardly wait to get them planted! Thanks again, Lisa!
Shirley!

o

I just recieved a newbie pack from Lisa and WOOOOWWWWW AND WOW AND WOWIE THANKS! I've never seen o many seeds.

o

She did it again.....Lisa just sent me several packets (20 or 25) of seeds that she thought I might like. I have none of these....looking forward to growing them. Thanks Lisa....so much!

Annie

o

Lisa sent me a fantastic box in the Mayday Mayday Swap. She is very generous and thoughtful in all of her transactions-tres speciale.
Alana

o

Had a fantastic trade with Lisa
She sent me 2 plants I sent her some wonderful seeds,, she is a great trader thank you
Lisa

o

Lisa sent me several nice seed varieties for the secret santa swap. Thank you very much! Margie

o

Her screen name says it all! What a wonderful person!
Received a beautiful card and 4 of my most wanted seeds!

Lisa, thank you so very much! Have a very merry Christmas and an incredible New Year!

Dave

o

Thank you, Lisa, for the very nice seeds you sent in the Secret Santa swap. I'll be using all of them! Happy Holidays

o

Big thanks to Lisa she sent me 5 packs of seeds and a plant me snowman in the secret santa swap,, thank you so much,Lisa

o

Ishareflowers sent me Balloon Flower 'Hakone White', Persicaria 'Painters Palette' and Heuchera 'Mocha' seeds in the Secret Santa Swap.

Her generosity this holiday season has lifted my spirits. THANK YOU!!

o

• Posted by ruthz DFW/TX (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 10, 11 at 17:49

Thank you Lisa for sharing your seeds and the beautiful card in the Secret Santa swap.
Merry Christmas to your and your family.

o

Great person to trade with. Received seeds and a nice xmas card from her in the secret santa swap. Look forward to trading with her in the future. Merry christmas, Connie.

o

Lisa, thank you for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. I just loved my Christmas card and my awesome Geum seeds!

Thank you for your generosity!
Merry Christmas!
vina

o

Lisa is the "SHARE" Queen! She is always giving and generous beyond words. Queen Lisa recently sent me in the Secret Santa swap a wonderful Christmas card, several seed varieties and a Tweedia plant. Thank you my friend for sharing the Christmas spirit with me! Merry Christmas!!!!

Annie

o

Posted by cryptid Southern OR 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 27, 11 at 18:32

For this year's Secret Santa Seed Swap Lisa sent me a super nice 3-D card featuring Christmas gifts and about a bazillion veggie and herb seeds! Major WOW! - Extreme thanks!! You, and all the other wonderful SSSS participants, sure put my wife & I in the Christmas spirit this season! God bless! I totally recommend you not only as a GW trader, but as one terrific Secret Santa!!

(copied from another thread)

o

Had a great trade with Lisa: Nice oddball seeds, well-labeled and sent in a timely manner. Hope we can trade again in the future.
regards, seedmoney

o

• Posted by rbrady 5/Eastern Ia (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 2, 12 at 22:36

Thanks Lisa for some wonderful seeds and the Christmas card you sent me for the Secret Santa Swap!

Rhonda

o

Received a beautiful card with seeds from Lisa for Secret Santa swap. Awesome.

o

My 2nd great trade with Lisa (posted it before here- not sure why the review is gone now...)! She is on my Top Ten Traders list for sure (no- top five!)! I had been wondering how long it would take before I got a chance to do another trade with her as a matter of fact, lol! I love being able to do seed exchanges whith traders like Lisa who not only have cool and unusual seeds, but willing to share them with you!! Can't say enough good things about 'ishareflowers'.
Thanks much ;-)
CMK (Christin)

o

Lisa recently hosted the very incredible "commercial seed swap" on the Round Robin Exchange. Once again, she hit a grand slam!!! She always hits a grand slam. Great swap, outstanding organization (and I might add that this swap is lots of work on her end), great communication. She is always a pleasure to deal with. Thanks much!
Annie

o

Lisa is an absolute PEACH! She emailed me about doing a possible plant trade for a plant she was really wanting. I didn't see anything on her list right then, so offered to send plants for postage. I love trading with Lisa, so was more than happy to do it!

Well...Lisa is such a thoughtful person that she picked up a plant I had been wanting at her local nursery and sent it to me with a box-full of other plant goodies as thanks for the plants I sent.

Have you ever heard of such a fantastic trader and person in general???
Thank you a thousand times over to my Garden Bud Lisa!! ;-)
CMK (Christin)

o

I believe Lisa is probably the most generous trader I have ever traded with, and I have had some very nice trades here. She is incredibly thoughtful and never misses an opportunity to go above and beyond. What a lovely person she is.
Thanks again, Lisa.
Alana

o

I couldn't agree more with Alana's post. Thank you, Lisa!
Janine

o

I received many packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap from her this year. Thanks so much.

o

Lisa sent me lovely Christmas card and seeds in Secret Santa Swap.. thank you so much!!

Cindy

o

Lisa was very generous in the many kinds of seeds that were on my Secret Santa wish list. Thank you so much!

o

I received the Green Envy Flowers in our Secret Santa Swap. Thank You Lisa! I'm excited!

o

Thank you so much for the lovely card and seeds. It was great being in the SSS exchange with you!

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 26, 12 at 13:24

I also received a very pretty Christmas card with seeds from my wish list from Lisa.
Thank you for sharing with me in the Secret Santa Swap.

o

Received a cute card and seeds in our SSS. Thanks Lisa. Margo

o

Lisa sent a pretty Santa card and great seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you Lisa!
Alana

o

Just did a Santa Swap with Lisa and she sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with her again. Thanks

Paula

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 2, 13 at 18:36

Lisa sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

o

For this Secret Santa Swap, Lisa sent me a fun card with varieties of seed that I've been dying to get my hands on. Fantastic!

Thank you so much!

o

Lisa, many THANKS for your lovely Christmas card and seeds in the recent Secret Santa Swap. Be well! Best wishes for a happy, healthy and safe 2013.

Annie

o

Lisa sent me two items from my want list out of the kindness of her heart. When ever I'm in a round robin trade, and I see "ishareflowers" is one of the participants, I smile an extra big gardenweb smile.
Thanks Lisa!
George

o

Lisa recently hosted the 2013 Commercial Seed Swap.

Once again she out did herself....lots of work, lots of time.....she is ever so generous!!!

When you deal with Lisa you are dealing with the best of the best!

Thanks always!!

Annie

o

Lisa is a wonderful trader-truly one of the very best on GW, with great seeds and a generous heart.
Alana

o

Just completed another fabulous trade with Lisa. She is one of the sweetest, most honest traders you will ever come across on these forums. One of my favs!

Thank you Lisa, and glad you are feeling better!
CMK (Christin)

o

ishareflowers sent me a beautiful, sparkly Christmas card and some VERY special flower seeds for me to enjoy. She made me feel very special... thank you so much!

o

Lisa
Thank you for the wonderful card and seeds. What an awesome Christmas exchange this is...appreciate it. Laura

o

Great Big Thank you to Lisa for sharing with me in the Secret Santa Swap! I'm going to have some beautiful new flowers and plants thanks to you :) I appreciate your generosity

o

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

Ishareflowers sent me a very glittery fun card with cosmos (ladybird yellow), snapdragons, and petunias in the Secret Santa Seed Swap. Thank you!

Mandy

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 4, 14 at 11:00

Lisa, many thanks for the seeds and the beautiful card you sent for the SSS! Look forward to growing them!
Happy 2014,
Shirley!

o

• Posted by cghpnd 7 / N.Virginia (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 7, 14 at 10:37

I received a Christmas card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks a bunch! I can not wait to start them

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 14, 14 at 10:53

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

o

As a Secret Santa, Lisa and her chauffeur Rudolph circumnavigated the globe not just once to get a card glittery with snowy red berries to me, but those two did it again - within just days - with another card, this time with a self-portrait of Rudolf and a couple of his chums in silver embossed antlers. Seeds for silvery wormwood and a few low, carpeting blues I've been wishing for also came in the cards, with seeds for a gorgeously colored and patterned pot marigold for just the perfect contrast.

Earlier last year, she hosted a Commercial Seed swap in which I similarly benefitted - she not only fulfills flower wishes, but ones you don't know you have.

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 29, 14 at 22:42

I received a great card and some wonderful seeds from Lisa in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much for sharing holiday cheer this season!

o

Lisa did her usual outstanding job hosting her annual Commercial Seed Swap this year. Thank you, Lisa, for the thought and care you put into this event!

o

Very happy to participate in the 2014 Commercial Seed Swap with Lisa as hostess. She kept it fun so the time seemed to go quickly as we waited while she sorted out our seeds and made sure every one of us got extras, too. Thank you, Lisa!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here