Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dizzydaffodil

ishareflowers

dizzydaffodil
16 years ago

Completed a trade for postage with Lisa - prompt & courteous communication, postage arrived quickly and received a thank you from her as soon as she rec'd package. Would trade again!

Comments (129)

• rbrady
    12 years ago

Thanks Lisa for some wonderful seeds and the Christmas card you sent me for the Secret Santa Swap!

Rhonda

• smitties
    12 years ago

Received a beautiful card with seeds from Lisa for Secret Santa swap. Awesome.

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    12 years ago

My 2nd great trade with Lisa (posted it before here- not sure why the review is gone now...)! She is on my Top Ten Traders list for sure (no- top five!)! I had been wondering how long it would take before I got a chance to do another trade with her as a matter of fact, lol! I love being able to do seed exchanges whith traders like Lisa who not only have cool and unusual seeds, but willing to share them with you!! Can't say enough good things about 'ishareflowers'.
    Thanks much ;-)
    CMK (Christin)

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Lisa recently hosted the very incredible "commercial seed swap" on the Round Robin Exchange. Once again, she hit a grand slam!!! She always hits a grand slam. Great swap, outstanding organization (and I might add that this swap is lots of work on her end), great communication. She is always a pleasure to deal with. Thanks much!
    Annie

11 years ago

Lisa is an absolute PEACH! She emailed me about doing a possible plant trade for a plant she was really wanting. I didn't see anything on her list right then, so offered to send plants for postage. I love trading with Lisa, so was more than happy to do it!

Well...Lisa is such a thoughtful person that she picked up a plant I had been wanting at her local nursery and sent it to me with a box-full of other plant goodies as thanks for the plants I sent.

Have you ever heard of such a fantastic trader and person in general???
    Thank you a thousand times over to my Garden Bud Lisa!! ;-)
    CMK (Christin)

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

I believe Lisa is probably the most generous trader I have ever traded with, and I have had some very nice trades here. She is incredibly thoughtful and never misses an opportunity to go above and beyond. What a lovely person she is.
    Thanks again, Lisa.
    Alana

• jaynine
    11 years ago

I couldn't agree more with Alana's post. Thank you, Lisa!
    Janine

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I received many packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap from her this year. Thanks so much.

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Lisa sent me lovely Christmas card and seeds in Secret Santa Swap.. thank you so much!!

Cindy

• sandysoil_2008 6A Near Boston
    11 years ago

Lisa was very generous in the many kinds of seeds that were on my Secret Santa wish list. Thank you so much!

• kimnkell
    11 years ago

I received the Green Envy Flowers in our Secret Santa Swap. Thank You Lisa! I'm excited!

• chefconnie
    11 years ago

Thank you so much for the lovely card and seeds. It was great being in the SSS exchange with you!

• ruthz
    11 years ago

I also received a very pretty Christmas card with seeds from my wish list from Lisa.
    Thank you for sharing with me in the Secret Santa Swap.

• smitties
    11 years ago

Received a cute card and seeds in our SSS. Thanks Lisa. Margo

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

Lisa sent a pretty Santa card and great seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you Lisa!
    Alana

• paulan70
    11 years ago

Just did a Santa Swap with Lisa and she sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with her again. Thanks

Paula

• kchd
    11 years ago

Lisa sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• vajeff
    11 years ago

For this Secret Santa Swap, Lisa sent me a fun card with varieties of seed that I've been dying to get my hands on. Fantastic!

Thank you so much!

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Lisa, many THANKS for your lovely Christmas card and seeds in the recent Secret Santa Swap. Be well! Best wishes for a happy, healthy and safe 2013.

Annie

• gee_oh_nyc
    11 years ago

Lisa sent me two items from my want list out of the kindness of her heart. When ever I'm in a round robin trade, and I see "ishareflowers" is one of the participants, I smile an extra big gardenweb smile.
    Thanks Lisa!
    George

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Lisa recently hosted the 2013 Commercial Seed Swap.

Once again she out did herself....lots of work, lots of time.....she is ever so generous!!!

When you deal with Lisa you are dealing with the best of the best!

Thanks always!!

Annie

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

Lisa is a wonderful trader-truly one of the very best on GW, with great seeds and a generous heart.
    Alana

10 years ago

Just completed another fabulous trade with Lisa. She is one of the sweetest, most honest traders you will ever come across on these forums. One of my favs!

Thank you Lisa, and glad you are feeling better!
    CMK (Christin)

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    10 years ago

ishareflowers sent me a beautiful, sparkly Christmas card and some VERY special flower seeds for me to enjoy. She made me feel very special... thank you so much!

• lorabell_gw
    10 years ago

Lisa
    Thank you for the wonderful card and seeds. What an awesome Christmas exchange this is...appreciate it. Laura

• socalgardengal
    10 years ago

Great Big Thank you to Lisa for sharing with me in the Secret Santa Swap! I'm going to have some beautiful new flowers and plants thanks to you :) I appreciate your generosity

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• l1oness
    10 years ago

Ishareflowers sent me a very glittery fun card with cosmos (ladybird yellow), snapdragons, and petunias in the Secret Santa Seed Swap. Thank you!

Mandy

• sjc48
    10 years ago

Lisa, many thanks for the seeds and the beautiful card you sent for the SSS! Look forward to growing them!
    Happy 2014,
    Shirley!

• cghpnd
    10 years ago

I received a Christmas card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks a bunch! I can not wait to start them

• ruthz
    10 years ago

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

• primrose1x3
    10 years ago

As a Secret Santa, Lisa and her chauffeur Rudolph circumnavigated the globe not just once to get a card glittery with snowy red berries to me, but those two did it again - within just days - with another card, this time with a self-portrait of Rudolf and a couple of his chums in silver embossed antlers. Seeds for silvery wormwood and a few low, carpeting blues I've been wishing for also came in the cards, with seeds for a gorgeously colored and patterned pot marigold for just the perfect contrast.

Earlier last year, she hosted a Commercial Seed swap in which I similarly benefitted - she not only fulfills flower wishes, but ones you don't know you have.

• kchd
    10 years ago

I received a great card and some wonderful seeds from Lisa in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much for sharing holiday cheer this season!

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

Lisa did her usual outstanding job hosting her annual Commercial Seed Swap this year. Thank you, Lisa, for the thought and care you put into this event!

• lovesblooms
    10 years ago

Very happy to participate in the 2014 Commercial Seed Swap with Lisa as hostess. She kept it fun so the time seemed to go quickly as we waited while she sorted out our seeds and made sure every one of us got extras, too. Thank you, Lisa!

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    9 years ago

Lisa (ishareflowers) is so GENEROUS it blows my mind. One of my very, most favorite GardenWebbers. She made my Season of Sharing swap (that I hosted) so much fun by donating seeds to participating O.B.F. members... just incredible. That level of generosity is very rare, indeed. Thank you, Lisa!

Sheri

• paulan70
    9 years ago

Received a beautiful card and seeds with this years secret Santa exchange. Greatly appreciate it.

Paula

• poisondartfrog
    9 years ago

Lisa sent lovely seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. She is intuitive and generous and always looking out for her fellow traders.

• bluee19
    9 years ago

ishareflowers hosted 2015 Commercial Swap and did a FANTASTIC job being a host and I was happy with the seeds received.

She is a very sweet gal :)

• poisondartfrog
    9 years ago

Lisa did her usual fabulous job hosting her Commercial Seed Swap this year. Thank you Lisa!

• Phylis
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Lisa was so kind to send me some hard to find seeds. They arrived safely in bubble pads. Thank you so much! Looking forward to your swap as they always seem so much fun to participate.

• bluee19
    8 years ago

ishareflowers is an awesome person who follow-ups on her trades. She sent me a lovely box of goodies for the Garden of the Month Swap (GOTM) and I would recommend her to anyone who wants a a good trade. She is a very sweet lady and responds to emails in a timely manner.

• mrs.b_in_wy
    8 years ago

I'm so happy to add to Lisa's long list of well deserved accolades! She sent me a lovely,
    sparkly ice skating card. Inside was a delightful treasure trove of
    seeds. Allium Fireworks yellow, Strawberry Foxglove & Cafe Cream
    Foxglove, Route
    66 Coreopsis, Great Blue Lobelia, Jack-in-the-Pulpit, Cleome
    lutea,
    Cranberry Cotoneaster, Columbine Little Lanterns & Dragonfly Columbine.
    Thanks to you, I crossed a bunch of things off
    my wish list. Thanks also to your awesome packaging (complete with
    snowman bubble wrap), everything arrived in perfect shape, too :) Thanks
    ever so much!

• lorabell_gw
    8 years ago

Received a beautiful sparkly card and 3 varieties of hibiscus-straight from my wish lists! Thank you so much! So very happy! Card and seeds arrive in perfect condition. Again thanks! They are perfect.

• smitties
    8 years ago

Thank you Lisa for the pretty Christmas card and seeds you sent in the 2015 SSS. I can't wait to grow the seeds in the spring.

• Diknownana
    8 years ago

Received a beautiful Christmas card with 3 different kinds of nicotiana that she sent in the 2015 SSS. Packaged perfectly! I can't wait to see them blooming in my garden this year!

• primrose1x3
    8 years ago

Received a cheerful, glittery Christmas card in the 2015 SSS swap from Lisa, that was so abundantly filled with old-time garden seeds that I could clothe an entire path to charm the fairies. Thank you, Lisa :)

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    7 years ago

Received a box of plants from Lisa in the April Showers Bring May Flowers FOTESS swap. Great communication. Nicely packaged. Wonderful to work with.

• Lynn Mantell
    7 years ago

Just received my end of our trade with Lisa. She is an A++ trader. She sent me so many different types of seeds I am doing happy dances!!

Thank you so much Lisa! I would love to trade with you anytime!