Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
agirlsgirl

ollierose

agirlsgirl
16 years ago

I just received Diana's end of our trade and was very impressed!:D She is a new trader,but one I would highly recommend! She is very efficent, quick and one heck of a nice person! I would definitely trade with her again and look foward to seeing her as a great asset to GW!

Thanks Diana! :D

~Angie

Comments (31)

• graanieb
    16 years ago

I couldn't agree more. Highly recommend trading with Diana.

Bea

• ollierose
    16 years ago

You two are so nice! I feel the same way about both of you!

• mayflower57
    16 years ago

I just completed a trade with Diana. Very nice seeds, received quickly from a friendly, enthusiastic trader!
    A great overall experience and I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again.

Connie

• Orcascove
    16 years ago

Diana sent her seeds in great fashion, very pleasent to trade with and highly recommended.

Thanks again!!
    Barb

• happyseed
    16 years ago

This lady is wonderful to trade with. She made my day. Happyseed

• strmywthr3
    16 years ago

wonderful trader!

Barbi

• kilngod
    16 years ago

Wonderful trader! I'd trade with her again any any any time!

• SmokyMist
    16 years ago

Absolutely wonderful trader, would trade again anytime !!

• barleychown
    16 years ago

She is a prompt and generous trader, and a great person to deal with!

• blueangel
    16 years ago

Diana highly recomend her wonderful person and trader
    would trade again with her

Blueangel

• bill449
    16 years ago

She is super to trade with and a very nice person. Thanks Diana!

• cynister
    16 years ago

Highly recommended! Great trader!

• blue_ivy
    16 years ago

Diana is such a friendly person and a generous trader. Her emails have been so inspiring and encouraging for a new gardener like me. What a warm welcome into the gardening community!

Thanks, Diana!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

A wonderful member and asset to GW. I'd trade with her anytime!

Sue

• sillybugs
    16 years ago

Shipped super fast! :-)
    Thanks so much for the trade Diana!

• bill449
    16 years ago

Diana is a AAA+ person to trade with and a huge asset to the GW. Look foward trading with her again in the future.
    Thanks Diana!

• sguanzon
    16 years ago

I had a very pleasant experience with Diana, a lovely trade, and would trade again with her anytime. ...

• ibartoo
    16 years ago

I really enjoyed trading with Diana, I would trade again anytime. Linda

• potsey
    15 years ago

I did a "sasbe" w/ Diana, She sent a very nice amount of seed. She was very nice to offer what she did. Hope to trade with her next season. Would recomend her to anyone. Thanks again Diana for the "salvia" seed, it will look nice around my butterfly garden! GW: Potsey/ Kevin Potts

• recipesaver2
    15 years ago

I had a trade with her this year and she is a great trader. Highly recommend her.
    Jean
    recipesaver2

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Just finished a trade with her. She is a wonderful trader and I would gladly trade again.

• agirlsgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi! Me again! :) A while back Diana sent me seeds a friend desperately wanted,I feel terrible I didnt post then! :(
    Anyway,you couldn't meet a nicer more generous person,she is one heck of a great trader,always looking out for the rest of us! Thanks Diana! Hugs,Angie

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Diana sent me great seeds! Looking forward to the next time...
    Alana

• karendee
    15 years ago

She sent me some great plants and they were big and healthy and packaged well.

Karen

• agirlsgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I just received Diana's end of our BIG trade! Everything was absolutely wonderful,cuttings,plants and seeds! She is an awesome trader and such a sweetheart!
    Thanks so much Diana!:)
    ~Angie

• grovespirit
    15 years ago

I just completed a trade with Diana, and I recommend her highly. The seeds were mailed in a real bubble mailer. :)

She surprised me by sending entire, unopened seedpacks of some lovely commercial seeds! She even included a bonus pack with the trade. How generous of her!

A wonderful experience. I would love to trade with her again.

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Diana is wonderful. She sent me cuttings I have been searching for. They arrived in wonderful shape. Very nice trader....barb

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just received a wonderfully, huge amount of pink dogwood seeds from her for my dad. She even sent some extra seeds. Am very happy with the trade. Will gladly trade with her again in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• barefoot_contessa
    15 years ago

Thank you for the great seeds Diana.
    Hope your hand is healing up!!!

Carrie

• luvsgrtdanes
    15 years ago

A wonderful trade completed with Diana! Don't hesitate to trade with this generous lady if you get the chance!!

• Frances Coffill
    14 years ago

I am reluctant to add a negative comment to this glowing list of recommendations. But the trade we initiated in March remains incomplete at this date. She recieved my end of the swap mid April, and when I contacted her to verify that the plants arrived in good condition she indicated they had and promised to mail her end. So far, no sign of the plants and my email messages to enquire have bounced back.

I sincerely hope that there is some misunderstanding involved.

Frances