Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pearlgirl

Posted by irishdescended 6 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 16, 07 at 22:47

I have done a couple of trades with Margaret and she is a friendly lady and a great trader.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pearlgirl

I second that, I have traded with Pearlgirl and was very happy with our trade. Prompt, curtious, and LMK when my seeds arrived, Les

o
RE: Pearlgirl...........Positive

i enjoyed this lady and i enjoyed trading with her. she sent a very generous amount of the salvia turkestanica as well as a gift plant. these were fully mature plants to boot. plants were packaged well and arrived when she said they would. hope to trade again in the future. thanks, margaret. barb

o

Margaret is great to trade with. Always sends great plants.
Highly recommend.
jean
recipesaver2

o

I agree Margaret is a great trader, would trade with her again anytime.
Alice

o

I just received Margrets end of our trade and was very pleased! She sent a generous amount of the seed we agreed on,plus some GREAT bonuses!It was a real pleasure trading with her!Thanks Margaret!~Angie :)

o

I just received a Brug trade from Margaret and was very pleased. Would trade again anytime.
Mary

o

Ditto to all above---and more! Instead of verbena bonariensis seeds she sent plants plural! Fantastic! Goes above and beyond! She sent generous amounts of the seeds I asked for and some surprising---and very welcome---bonus seeds! Margaret is very friendly and we had great communication throughout. She is also very prompt! All around wonderful trader whether it be seeds or plants and I do hope to have the opportunity to trade with her again!

Thanks again for such a wonderful trade, Margaret!
aunt_lou

o

Margaret is a very generous trader, sending much more than expected-would trade again anytime.
Alana

o

I had a very good trade with pearlgirl...fast shipping, and generous amounts of seed.

o

I just completed a plant trade with Margaret. She sent me some lovely, large plants. I would trade with her again anytime. Thanks, Margaret!

Becky
ramazz

o

Margaret was more than generous in our plant trade. All the plants she sent are doing fantasic in my garden. She also sent some seed packets as a bonus (all varieties that I did not have; what a nice suprise!!)

Got a huge laugh from Margaret's email when the ostrich fern I sent her unfurled.

Thank you for your kindness Margaret and I'm looking forward to doing a fall trade with you.

Happy Gardening
BooBooBearBecky

o

Margaret is awsome! Sent me wonderfuling cutting for postage. If I ever have anything you want just let me know!
Dorothy

o

i had fun trading with margaret and would recommend her to anyone. plus she sent a ton of extras! thanks, margaret!
janine

o

second trade with margaret was as fantastic as the first. she is so generous! looking forward to our next--thanks!
janine

o

Had a very nice trade with Margaret. Very generous quantities of seed and packaged in a bubble envie as well.

Thank you so much. Look forward to more trades in the future :)

o

Just received a VERY generous amount of seeds from her in a bubble envelope, and would love to trade again!
Thank you Margaret!

o

She is such an amazing lady, sent me some extra seeds and a beautiful letter. I feel like I am in a seed heaven :).
Thank you Margaret from the bottom of my heart!

o

just completed a seed trade; GREAT seeds and a lot of 'em! Sent cool extras too :) carefully wrapped and shipped, got here in no time. Thanks!

o

I just received some brug cuttings from Margaret... my goodness, what a generous package I received!!! Way more than what we discussed.

Thank you very much Margaret!!!

o

I just finished a trade with Margaret. She sent the most fantastic assortment of brugs cuttings.

Although it was a trade she insisted on paying the postage for her part, which was way more that the postage for the seeds I sent her. She was willing to send the cuttings for postage if I had not been able to trade.

I look forward to trading with her again.

Trade with her if you are lucky enough to get the chance!

o

I've just completed a great trade with her. Prompt and generous. Would trade with her again.

Don

o

Had a wonderful, smooth seed swap with Margaret! She's generous with her portions, and even sent me bonus seeds that I will cherish:)

o

Margaret is a wonderful person,sent seeds quickly and sent bonus seeds,thankyou Margaret

o

I had my first trade with Margaret and I am super happy :) She sent her seeds quickly and they were all labeled well and even sent extras! She was very generous and a pleasure to correspond with! I am looking forward to another trade with her :) Thanks Margaret!

Carol

o

Margaret was very generous. She sent me some great seeds and many extras. I would highly recommend trading with her.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here