Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
irishdescended

pearlgirl

irishdescended
17 years ago

I have done a couple of trades with Margaret and she is a friendly lady and a great trader.

Comments (25)

• love2gardennc
    17 years ago

I second that, I have traded with Pearlgirl and was very happy with our trade. Prompt, curtious, and LMK when my seeds arrived, Les

• flowersoffate
    16 years ago

i enjoyed this lady and i enjoyed trading with her. she sent a very generous amount of the salvia turkestanica as well as a gift plant. these were fully mature plants to boot. plants were packaged well and arrived when she said they would. hope to trade again in the future. thanks, margaret. barb

• recipesaver2
    16 years ago

Margaret is great to trade with. Always sends great plants.
    Highly recommend.
    jean
    recipesaver2

• aaaccc
    16 years ago

I agree Margaret is a great trader, would trade with her again anytime.
    Alice

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

I just received Margrets end of our trade and was very pleased! She sent a generous amount of the seed we agreed on,plus some GREAT bonuses!It was a real pleasure trading with her!Thanks Margaret!~Angie :)

• pandora
    16 years ago

I just received a Brug trade from Margaret and was very pleased. Would trade again anytime.
    Mary

• aunt_lou
    16 years ago

Ditto to all above---and more! Instead of verbena bonariensis seeds she sent plants plural! Fantastic! Goes above and beyond! She sent generous amounts of the seeds I asked for and some surprising---and very welcome---bonus seeds! Margaret is very friendly and we had great communication throughout. She is also very prompt! All around wonderful trader whether it be seeds or plants and I do hope to have the opportunity to trade with her again!

Thanks again for such a wonderful trade, Margaret!
    aunt_lou

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

Margaret is a very generous trader, sending much more than expected-would trade again anytime.
    Alana

• barleychown
    16 years ago

I had a very good trade with pearlgirl...fast shipping, and generous amounts of seed.

• ramazz
    15 years ago

I just completed a plant trade with Margaret. She sent me some lovely, large plants. I would trade with her again anytime. Thanks, Margaret!

Becky
    ramazz

• booboobearbecky
    15 years ago

Margaret was more than generous in our plant trade. All the plants she sent are doing fantasic in my garden. She also sent some seed packets as a bonus (all varieties that I did not have; what a nice suprise!!)

Got a huge laugh from Margaret's email when the ostrich fern I sent her unfurled.

Thank you for your kindness Margaret and I'm looking forward to doing a fall trade with you.

Happy Gardening
    BooBooBearBecky

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Margaret is awsome! Sent me wonderfuling cutting for postage. If I ever have anything you want just let me know!
    Dorothy

• jaynine
    15 years ago

i had fun trading with margaret and would recommend her to anyone. plus she sent a ton of extras! thanks, margaret!
    janine

• jaynine
    15 years ago

second trade with margaret was as fantastic as the first. she is so generous! looking forward to our next--thanks!
    janine

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Had a very nice trade with Margaret. Very generous quantities of seed and packaged in a bubble envie as well.

Thank you so much. Look forward to more trades in the future :)

• natalie4b
    15 years ago

Just received a VERY generous amount of seeds from her in a bubble envelope, and would love to trade again!
    Thank you Margaret!

• natalie4b
    15 years ago

She is such an amazing lady, sent me some extra seeds and a beautiful letter. I feel like I am in a seed heaven :).
    Thank you Margaret from the bottom of my heart!

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

just completed a seed trade; GREAT seeds and a lot of 'em! Sent cool extras too :) carefully wrapped and shipped, got here in no time. Thanks!

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I just received some brug cuttings from Margaret... my goodness, what a generous package I received!!! Way more than what we discussed.

Thank you very much Margaret!!!

• molly_and_me
    13 years ago

I just finished a trade with Margaret. She sent the most fantastic assortment of brugs cuttings.

Although it was a trade she insisted on paying the postage for her part, which was way more that the postage for the seeds I sent her. She was willing to send the cuttings for postage if I had not been able to trade.

I look forward to trading with her again.

Trade with her if you are lucky enough to get the chance!

• dem_pa
    13 years ago

I've just completed a great trade with her. Prompt and generous. Would trade with her again.

Don

• heathersgarden
    13 years ago

Had a wonderful, smooth seed swap with Margaret! She's generous with her portions, and even sent me bonus seeds that I will cherish:)

• tomva
    13 years ago

Margaret is a wonderful person,sent seeds quickly and sent bonus seeds,thankyou Margaret

• daisy_lee
    10 years ago

I had my first trade with Margaret and I am super happy :) She sent her seeds quickly and they were all labeled well and even sent extras! She was very generous and a pleasure to correspond with! I am looking forward to another trade with her :) Thanks Margaret!

Carol

• EricaBraun
    9 years ago

Margaret was very generous. She sent me some great seeds and many extras. I would highly recommend trading with her.