Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stlgirl_gw

jimryder

stlgirl
12 years ago

He replied to my BEAP offer. Quickly sent in the required postage & label. I would be happy to trade with him in future.

-stlgirl

Comments (21)

• katkni
    12 years ago

I'm very happy with the trade - I got clean and well packaged seeds. All the seeds I requested plus some bonuses.
    Thanks!

• annikasmommykate
    12 years ago

Very glad to trade with Jim. Fast, easy and satisfying :-)

Thanks,
    Kate

• beverlysc
    11 years ago

Recieved my seeds in perfect condition. Very pleased with the trade and would highly recommend trading with jimryder.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    11 years ago

I would highly recommend this seed trader. I was sent wonderful extras which was really nice. I experienced good communications, too. The generous ammounts of seeds were packaged well. I would gladly trade again in the future.

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I received a beautiful card and 4 packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Big thanks to Tonya & Jim for sending me a lovely card a wonderful seeds in Secret Santa Swap!

Cindy

• kchd
    11 years ago

Tonya sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Tonya and Jim sent me seeds from my wish list and a very nice card, for the Secret Santa Swap - Thank you!
    Shirley!

• smitties
    11 years ago

Wonderful SSS card and seeds. Thanks Margo

• grdngramma
    11 years ago

Got a nice card and 4 packs of seeds from Jim and Tonya in the secret santa swap 2012, thanks very much

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Many thanks to Jim and Tonya for sending me such a nice card full of seeds in the SS swap! Suzanne

• vajeff
    11 years ago

A thank you to jimryder for the cute card and great seeds during the Secret Santa Swap. I'm very excited about this echinacea seed - really didn't think that I would receive it!

Thank you!

• tatreanna
    10 years ago

Twice in the last 30 days I've responded to an SASE offer from Tonya - once for purple volcano and hot lips salvias and today I received her Festival Neon Rose Gerbera Daisies. Both times the seed amounts were very generous and safely, economically packaged.

Thank you very much!

• SunshineGal
    10 years ago

I am rooting some cuttings for Tonya in exchange for seeds. She sent me the seeds right away in good faith and was very generous! She's awesome! Would definitely trade with anytime!

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    10 years ago

Jim and Tonya (jimryder) sent me DAHLIA BULBS for the 2013 Secret Santa Exchange!!! Such generosity... I'm dizzy with excitement. The Grinch Christmas card they sent is so cool... thank you so much!

• SusieQsie_Fla
    10 years ago

I got an adorable Grinch-card from Jim & Tonya, and it was full to overflowing with seed packages!

Lots of flower seeds and tomatoes and lettuce seeds - just what I asked Santa for. You guys are top-notch little elves and deserve a great big hug-ful thank you!

Happy Growing to you both
    Susie

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

Rec'd a lovely card and seeds from Jim and Tonya from the SSS. Thank you!

• smitties
    10 years ago

Received a cute card with seeds from Jim and Tonya for our 2013 SSS. Thank you to both of you and Happy New Year.

• lovesblooms
    10 years ago

Nice to trade with Tonya--friendly, easy communication and fast, well packed shipping. Thanks so much; I hope to trade again!

• ZenYang
    10 years ago

Thanks Tonya for the trade! Received The seeds and she's very nice :)

• bowler851
    10 years ago

I sent in a newbie SASE to Tonya and she sent back a veritable mountain of awesome seeds. Can't tell you how happily surprised I was! Neat, well packaged and labeled, and prompt. And she was so nice, to boot. Everything I could have asked for and more. Seriously, I may have to buy a farm just to get everything planted!

I'd trade with Tonya again in a heartbeat.

~ Jen

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz