Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
jimryder

Posted by stlgirl 6a MO (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 10, 12 at 0:05

He replied to my BEAP offer. Quickly sent in the required postage & label. I would be happy to trade with him in future.

-stlgirl

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: jimryder

I'm very happy with the trade - I got clean and well packaged seeds. All the seeds I requested plus some bonuses.
Thanks!

o

Very glad to trade with Jim. Fast, easy and satisfying :-)

Thanks,
Kate

o

Recieved my seeds in perfect condition. Very pleased with the trade and would highly recommend trading with jimryder.

o

I would highly recommend this seed trader. I was sent wonderful extras which was really nice. I experienced good communications, too. The generous ammounts of seeds were packaged well. I would gladly trade again in the future.

o

I received a beautiful card and 4 packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

o

Big thanks to Tonya & Jim for sending me a lovely card a wonderful seeds in Secret Santa Swap!

Cindy

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 18, 12 at 14:28

Tonya sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 21, 12 at 19:58

Tonya and Jim sent me seeds from my wish list and a very nice card, for the Secret Santa Swap - Thank you!
Shirley!

o

Wonderful SSS card and seeds. Thanks Margo

o

Got a nice card and 4 packs of seeds from Jim and Tonya in the secret santa swap 2012, thanks very much

o

Many thanks to Jim and Tonya for sending me such a nice card full of seeds in the SS swap! Suzanne

o

A thank you to jimryder for the cute card and great seeds during the Secret Santa Swap. I'm very excited about this echinacea seed - really didn't think that I would receive it!

Thank you!

o

Twice in the last 30 days I've responded to an SASE offer from Tonya - once for purple volcano and hot lips salvias and today I received her Festival Neon Rose Gerbera Daisies. Both times the seed amounts were very generous and safely, economically packaged.

Thank you very much!

o

I am rooting some cuttings for Tonya in exchange for seeds. She sent me the seeds right away in good faith and was very generous! She's awesome! Would definitely trade with anytime!

o

Jim and Tonya (jimryder) sent me DAHLIA BULBS for the 2013 Secret Santa Exchange!!! Such generosity... I'm dizzy with excitement. The Grinch Christmas card they sent is so cool... thank you so much!

o

I got an adorable Grinch-card from Jim & Tonya, and it was full to overflowing with seed packages!

Lots of flower seeds and tomatoes and lettuce seeds - just what I asked Santa for. You guys are top-notch little elves and deserve a great big hug-ful thank you!

Happy Growing to you both
Susie

o

Rec'd a lovely card and seeds from Jim and Tonya from the SSS. Thank you!

o

Received a cute card with seeds from Jim and Tonya for our 2013 SSS. Thank you to both of you and Happy New Year.

o

Nice to trade with Tonya--friendly, easy communication and fast, well packed shipping. Thanks so much; I hope to trade again!

o

Thanks Tonya for the trade! Received The seeds and she's very nice :)

o

I sent in a newbie SASE to Tonya and she sent back a veritable mountain of awesome seeds. Can't tell you how happily surprised I was! Neat, well packaged and labeled, and prompt. And she was so nice, to boot. Everything I could have asked for and more. Seriously, I may have to buy a farm just to get everything planted!

I'd trade with Tonya again in a heartbeat.

~ Jen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here