Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
nottougly

Posted by easttexasgirl Zone 8 (lisaallbright@hotmail.com) on
Sun, Mar 16, 08 at 1:04

I just had a wonderful seed trade with Faye! Love these seeds! Thanks again! Lisa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: nottougly

Great trade, nice.

o

I had a great trade with Faye to.I tried to e-mail you to LYK the seeds came and says thanks but it was returned undeliverable everytime,so heres a thanks for the trade Faye.Debbie

o

Did a great trade! Looking forward to the next one!
Kathy

o

Recently completed a great trade with Faye. Would love to trade with her anytime!

o

Faye was great about communication and sent the seeds out quickly. Thanks for trading, Faye!

o

WOW!! I just recieved seeds from Faye! She sent more than I asked for.I`m amazed.Thank You so much!!! Robin

o

Had a great trade.Super quick shipping. Would trade with again!
Thanks!
April/dirt_under_my_nails

o

Faye sent me a huge amount of seeds for SASBE, and I am so excited, since I am just starting to grow from seed.
Thank you so much Faye!

o

I got the seed that Faye sent my way today. - She sent it packaged nicely and it arrived quickly. Thanks Faye!!!

orcascove (Barb)

o

Great communication and great trade. Thanks!

o

Just received some wonderful seeds from her. All was well-packaged and labeled. Will gladly trade with her in the future. :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
quiltingfox

o

Definately recommend her! I had a great trade with her! She sent along a lot of veggie seeds I cant wait to try!

o

I answered an SASBE from nottougly for potato vine. She sent very quickly & they arrived in great shape. I look forward to trading with her in the future. She is very nice and generous person! Thank you again.

Don

o

Just completed my trade with Faye and I will definitely trade with her again. Thanks, Faye.

o

Hi all just had a wonderful trade with Faye,,plants were terrific,,and the seeds,,ohhh the seeds just what I wanted,,my pleasure to trade again with this wonderful gal,thanks,,Lisa

o

I just had a great trade with Faye.Thanks alot!Debbie

o

Faye and I just completed a very nice plant trade. She sent promptly, the plants were packaged well and arrived in great condition. Our communication was terrific, and she was friendly and pleasant to deal with. Thanks Faye, I'm sure we'll trade again.

o

I just completed a wonderful trade with Faye. She's a great person to trade with. I would love to trade again with her. She's very prompt and her plants arrived in great condition.

o

• Posted by jmar3 zone 7 AR (My Page) on
    Thu, May 20, 10 at 23:10

I just completed a postage offer with Faye. She was a pleasure to communicate with.Paid promptly. Hope to trade with her in the future.

o

Completed a trade with Faye, plant and seeds arrived in great condition. Thank you again

o
ssse 2010

Received a very nice card and 6 envies of seeds today from Nottoughly. Thanks so much. Great Secret Santa

o

NOTTOUGLY sent dark purple and white columbines, yellow asters, and president canna seeds with a really cool cropped card for the Secret Santa Swap! Never have grown yellow asters, so I'm pretty pumped! Love all of the seeds - hope you had an awesome Christmas! Thanks again!!!

o

Faye sent a nice card with orange cosmos, Achillea millefolium lavender, cone flower, hardy hibiscus, globe amaranth and yellow aster seeds for the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010. Thanks so much!!

o

I received a wonderful cards and LOTS of great seeds that I really wanted from Faye in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much!

o

We've traded a few times and I appologize not leaving a thank you with thumbs up note here! Thank you Faye for thinking of me and the very nice card with great seeds ( esp. Iris "Cajun Love") you sent me thru Secret Santa Swap, best wishes to you!
Happy New Year and happy gardening,
Bea-Graanieb

o

Thank you for the great seeds. Hugs

o

• Posted by ivyp 8 oregon (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 7, 11 at 18:21

Thanks for the great seeds in the Secret Santa Seed Swap

o

Just completed a great sasbe offer with Faye. Emails were super friendly! and shipping was fast! Would trade with again anytime :) Happy Sowing Faye! vina

o

Another super seed swap with Faye! Such a nice, friendly lady...asset to the GW! Looking forward to many trades in the future. :) Happy Blooms! vina

o

Recently I've hosted a few swaps within the Making New Friends (MNF) and Seeds-n-Stitches groups which Faye/nottougly has participated in. Sadly, I can't say that I'll be allowing her to play in any further swaps I host. She has not been communicative (which is deeply encouraged in both groups), nor has she been able to meet any of the "mail-by" deadlines. I've had to e-mail her repeatedly to remind her of her obligations, usually after she's received her end of the swap and not attempted to thank the sender online. The few e-mails she has responded to have been answered by e-mails and posts which are snippish and full of excuses. We all have bad times within our lives, but it seems that Faye has been using them lately to take advantage of people who've been bending over backwards for her.
On a scale of 1 to 10 for having Faye in a swap, I'd have to give her a .5, at best. She does eventually fulfill her end of a swap, but only after more prodding than necessary, and with boxes I'd be ashamed to send out myself.
As a co-creator of the Seeds-n-Stitches group, I'll be e-mailing Faye to ask her to not join in any more swaps within that group. My advice to her would be to take a break from swapping and trading until she can get her life back together and become an asset to the Garden Web.
Dan

o

I just received a VERY generous box of plants from Faye, and even though my box was late, It was very worth the wait. The box was late because Faye got double pneumonia. Nobody wants to be sick and I feel she did keep up her end as soon as she was able.
Thank you again Faye for all the extra goodies.
:) Laura

o

Thank you Faye! I love the beautiful White Sunflower seeds you sent in the Secret Santa Swap.
Alana

o

• Posted by ruthz DFW/TX (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 10, 11 at 17:59

Faye, thank you for sharing your seeds and the beautiful snowman card in the Secret Santa swap.
Hope your house and gardens have recovered from the terrible tornado that tore thru Cleveland this spring.
Merry Christmas to your and your family.

o

Faye, thank you so much for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. I just love my angel card and all my super awesome seeds you sent.

Thank you so much for your generosity.
Merry Christmas!
vina

o

thank you for the wonderful christmas card and seeds in the secret santa swap,, a very merry christmas to you,, Lisa

o

Nottougly sent me a nice cards, yarrow, and forgetmenots in the secret santa rr! Thank you!

o

Faye, thank you very much for nice card and the seeds that were on top of my wish list for a while- you were always super, hugs.

Merry Christmas!

Bea

o

Ho! Ho! Ho! Faye makes a great Santa in the Secret Santa 2011 Swap. thank you for my goodies!!! and...

Merry Christmas

Sharon

o

Faye sent me a nice card and some most wanted seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thank you, Faye, I really appreciate them!

o

I received a beautiful card and seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much.

Don

o

Santa Faye sent me a lovely card and seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much for your generosity!!
Merry Christmas!

Annie

o

Faye kindly chose me to send to in the secret santa swap and sent me some great seeds and a lovely card.

Thanks again Faye

Lisa

o

nottougly sent a beautiful card and some much wanted seeds.

Thanks, Santa Faye.

o

• Posted by rbrady 5/Eastern Ia (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 2, 12 at 22:38

Faye was a great Secret Santa-she sent me a nice card and some great seeds.

Thanks! Rhonda

o

Faye was also a super secret Santa sending me seeds and a card. Thanks Faye

o

Just received a box from Faye in the "Let us sow" swap and it was packed with great fun. Thanks Faye for the fabulous goodies.

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 25, 12 at 10:15

I just received a very nice box of plants from Faye, in the MNF Share Your Gardens swap. Very nicely packaged, arrived in a timely manner and she was very generous. This was my first swap with Faye and I was very pleased!
Shirley!

o

Faye was a integral part of the MNF's Share Your Summer Swap on the Round Robin. Wonderful swapper and a super nice lady!

Thank you for being a part of the swap! :D
vina

o

Faye sent me some great seeds and lovely card in Secret Santa Swap, thank you!!

o

I recently received a beautiful card and two kinds of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 21, 12 at 19:31

I just received two packs of seeds off my wish list and a pretty card from Faye - Many thanks!
Shirley!

o

Posted by chefconnie none (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 24, 12 at 7:51

Thank you so much for the lovely cards and seeds you sent me. I can tell you took great thought and care when selecting and packing.

(copied from another thread)

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 26, 12 at 13:40

I received a very pretty Christmas card with much wanted seeds from my wish list from Faye.
Thank you for sharing with me in the Secret Santa Swap.

o

Faye was my sender in our OBF December swap. She did a great job in her package and thanks again, Margo

o

Faye sent two packages of seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you!

o

Thanks to Faye for the seeds and Christmas card in the SSS. Margo

o

Faye is a sweet trader and sent me a lovely card and seeds in the secret Santa Swap.
Alana

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 2, 13 at 18:42

Faye sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

o

Faye sent me a nice Christmas card with Goatsbeard seed, one of my most wanted seeds Thank you!!!Suzanne

o

I received a beautiful card, and great seeds from my wish list in the Secret Santa Swap 2012. Thanks!

o

Thank you Faye for the lovely card and great flower seeds you sent me in the Secret Santa Swap for 2013! I really appreciate it.

Betsy

o

I recently received a Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

Faye, so very glad you participated in this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Thanks bunches for the super festive Santa card and for the extremely generous amount of "Pink Columbine" seeds! How super kewl! Both card and seeds arrived in excellent condition. All blessings upon you-n-yours for the coming year! :)

o

Rec'd a lovely card and seeds from Faye in this year's SSS. Thanks so much for taking the time to make
Christmas special to me!

o

Thank you Faye for the wonderful Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 SSS.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here