Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
crockettgirl

nottougly

Lisa
16 years ago

I just had a wonderful seed trade with Faye! Love these seeds! Thanks again! Lisa

Comments (78)

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Another super seed swap with Faye! Such a nice, friendly lady...asset to the GW! Looking forward to many trades in the future. :) Happy Blooms! vina

• dan_the_mailman
    12 years ago

Recently I've hosted a few swaps within the Making New Friends (MNF) and Seeds-n-Stitches groups which Faye/nottougly has participated in. Sadly, I can't say that I'll be allowing her to play in any further swaps I host. She has not been communicative (which is deeply encouraged in both groups), nor has she been able to meet any of the "mail-by" deadlines. I've had to e-mail her repeatedly to remind her of her obligations, usually after she's received her end of the swap and not attempted to thank the sender online. The few e-mails she has responded to have been answered by e-mails and posts which are snippish and full of excuses. We all have bad times within our lives, but it seems that Faye has been using them lately to take advantage of people who've been bending over backwards for her.
    On a scale of 1 to 10 for having Faye in a swap, I'd have to give her a .5, at best. She does eventually fulfill her end of a swap, but only after more prodding than necessary, and with boxes I'd be ashamed to send out myself.
    As a co-creator of the Seeds-n-Stitches group, I'll be e-mailing Faye to ask her to not join in any more swaps within that group. My advice to her would be to take a break from swapping and trading until she can get her life back together and become an asset to the Garden Web.
    Dan

• auntyara
    12 years ago

I just received a VERY generous box of plants from Faye, and even though my box was late, It was very worth the wait. The box was late because Faye got double pneumonia. Nobody wants to be sick and I feel she did keep up her end as soon as she was able.
    Thank you again Faye for all the extra goodies.
    :) Laura

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Thank you Faye! I love the beautiful White Sunflower seeds you sent in the Secret Santa Swap.
    Alana

• ruthz
    12 years ago

Faye, thank you for sharing your seeds and the beautiful snowman card in the Secret Santa swap.
    Hope your house and gardens have recovered from the terrible tornado that tore thru Cleveland this spring.
    Merry Christmas to your and your family.

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Faye, thank you so much for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. I just love my angel card and all my super awesome seeds you sent.

Thank you so much for your generosity.
    Merry Christmas!
    vina

• pumkingal
    12 years ago

thank you for the wonderful christmas card and seeds in the secret santa swap,, a very merry christmas to you,, Lisa

• lily55rjw
    12 years ago

Nottougly sent me a nice cards, yarrow, and forgetmenots in the secret santa rr! Thank you!

• graanieb
    12 years ago

Faye, thank you very much for nice card and the seeds that were on top of my wish list for a while- you were always super, hugs.

Merry Christmas!

Bea

• cashclan
    12 years ago

Ho! Ho! Ho! Faye makes a great Santa in the Secret Santa 2011 Swap. thank you for my goodies!!! and...

Merry Christmas

Sharon

• jaynine
    12 years ago

Faye sent me a nice card and some most wanted seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thank you, Faye, I really appreciate them!

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

I received a beautiful card and seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much.

Don

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Santa Faye sent me a lovely card and seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much for your generosity!!
    Merry Christmas!

Annie

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Faye kindly chose me to send to in the secret santa swap and sent me some great seeds and a lovely card.

Thanks again Faye

Lisa

• molly_and_me
    12 years ago

nottougly sent a beautiful card and some much wanted seeds.

Thanks, Santa Faye.

• rbrady
    12 years ago

Faye was a great Secret Santa-she sent me a nice card and some great seeds.

Thanks! Rhonda

• smitties
    12 years ago

Faye was also a super secret Santa sending me seeds and a card. Thanks Faye

• smitties
    12 years ago

Just received a box from Faye in the "Let us sow" swap and it was packed with great fun. Thanks Faye for the fabulous goodies.

• sjc48
    11 years ago

I just received a very nice box of plants from Faye, in the MNF Share Your Gardens swap. Very nicely packaged, arrived in a timely manner and she was very generous. This was my first swap with Faye and I was very pleased!
    Shirley!

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Faye was a integral part of the MNF's Share Your Summer Swap on the Round Robin. Wonderful swapper and a super nice lady!

Thank you for being a part of the swap! :D
    vina

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Faye sent me some great seeds and lovely card in Secret Santa Swap, thank you!!

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I recently received a beautiful card and two kinds of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• sjc48
    11 years ago

I just received two packs of seeds off my wish list and a pretty card from Faye - Many thanks!
    Shirley!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Posted by chefconnie none (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 24, 12 at 7:51

Thank you so much for the lovely cards and seeds you sent me. I can tell you took great thought and care when selecting and packing.

(copied from another thread)

• ruthz
    11 years ago

I received a very pretty Christmas card with much wanted seeds from my wish list from Faye.
    Thank you for sharing with me in the Secret Santa Swap.

• smitties
    11 years ago

Faye was my sender in our OBF December swap. She did a great job in her package and thanks again, Margo

• sandysoil_2008 6A Near Boston
    11 years ago

Faye sent two packages of seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you!

• smitties
    11 years ago

Thanks to Faye for the seeds and Christmas card in the SSS. Margo

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

Faye is a sweet trader and sent me a lovely card and seeds in the secret Santa Swap.
    Alana

• kchd
    11 years ago

Faye sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Faye sent me a nice Christmas card with Goatsbeard seed, one of my most wanted seeds Thank you!!!Suzanne

• katkni
    11 years ago

I received a beautiful card, and great seeds from my wish list in the Secret Santa Swap 2012. Thanks!

• Ruby_Dog
    10 years ago

Thank you Faye for the lovely card and great flower seeds you sent me in the Secret Santa Swap for 2013! I really appreciate it.

Betsy

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I recently received a Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Faye, so very glad you participated in this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Thanks bunches for the super festive Santa card and for the extremely generous amount of "Pink Columbine" seeds! How super kewl! Both card and seeds arrived in excellent condition. All blessings upon you-n-yours for the coming year! :)

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

Rec'd a lovely card and seeds from Faye in this year's SSS. Thanks so much for taking the time to make
    Christmas special to me!

• smitties
    10 years ago

Thank you Faye for the wonderful Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 SSS.

• lorabell_gw
    9 years ago

Received a wonderful card and seeds in this years secret Santa exchange. Very nice and greatly appreciate it!

• terrigail_gw
    9 years ago

I received a great seed package/card from Faye. Thanks so much for sharing your garden with me!

• tessie83856
    9 years ago

Faye send me two seeds from my 2014 secret santa wish list, Liatris and ornamental grass "purple magesty millet". Thank you, can't wait to plant them.

• socalgardengal
    9 years ago

Thank you Faye for your generosity this holiday season! I received a wonderful SSS card this year. Happy New Year!

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    9 years ago

{{gwi:2130597}}
    Notoughly thank you for marigold moonsong orange, marigold Jane Harmony and Cleome spider flower in the Secret Santa Swap 2014!

• mrs.b_in_wy
    8 years ago

Faye sent me Cleome 'Drunk Butterfly' and Marigold 'Moonsong Orange' in the 2015 SSS. So looking forward to warm weather and cheery blooms. Thank you so much!

8 years ago

Faye sent me a nice Christmas card and Cleome 'Drunk Butterfly' seeds in the FOTESS Christmas Card Swap. I am bound and determined to have cleome this year!

• User
    8 years ago

Thank you Faye for the pretty Christmas cards and fun seeds you sent me in the 2015 Secret Santa swap! Happy New Year to you and yours,

Betsy

• smitties
    8 years ago

Many thanks to Faye. Not only did she send me a card and seeds in the 2015 SSS, I also received a cute card in our FOTESS card exchange. Great Houzz member.

7 years ago

I sent Faye White Lily of the Valley Plants. She always does a good job. I've swapped with her in FOTESS and most recently the LOTV. East to communicate with. Wonderful garden computer friend. Heidi

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    7 years ago

I was the lucky recipient of a package from Faye in the June MNF swap. She sent a great package...Thank you!

• Galen xoxox
    7 years ago

Great experience with Nottougly in the Secret Santa Swap! I received dark purple columbine and American beautyberry. Thank you! Look forward to more trades in the future :)

• Nikki Lambeth
    7 years ago

I'm so thankful for the excellent seeds and
    trading I received as part of the New Years swap round robin. I'm grateful for
    the generosity of each and every member of the swap! Thank you, Faye!

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations