Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kilngod

lindaruzicka

kilngod
16 years ago

I just sponsored this newbie with seeds for postage. She was quick about sending and a pleasure all around. I would trade with her anytime. Highly recommend.

Comments (23)

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Just completed a trade with Linda for some moonflowers. I was thrilled with the package! Lots of extras and even stickers for my bratlings! Everything very prompt and very generous! Excellent trader and I would highly recommend her!

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Recently received my box in a Round Robin from Linda! What an AWESOME box! Very generous and thoughtful! I am looking forward to arranging another trade with her soon!

Kathy

• medontdo
    15 years ago

she just sent talla (my daughter) some cool seeds for her fairy garden, and she also sent her some stickers!! she is so sweet!! she is very thoughtfull!! just out of the blue!! :')) thank you so very much linda!! talla is sooo thankful!! and so am i!! :')) she is soo generous

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

Just received a box from Linda from a round robin, and how cool was that! I'd definitely recommend her!

• dan_the_mailman
    15 years ago

I just received another box from Linda in another swap, and it was way cool! She definitely put some thought into it before sending it out. I'd would SOOOOOOO recommend her!

(not that I'm pimping her out, but she does like that Bailey's! LOL)

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Had a wonderful succulent trade with Linda. She is a joy to chat with. Great communicator. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and yours,
    Quiltingfox

• allisonlwise
    15 years ago

I was partnered with Linda on an RR swap. She was an amazing parter and is great to trade with. Can't wait to swap more in the future!

Allison

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Linda was my sender in a "garden junk" swap. She went above and beyond, putting a lot of thought into my box of goodies. The plants she sent were in great condition and ones that I have not grown before. I look forward to swaping with Linda again in the future. Nikki

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Got some wonderful plants and seeds from Linda. :-) Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

R.R. Birthday Seed Extravaganza Linda sent me a really cute card and seeds
    Crimson Clover
    Nora Barlow Columbine
    Day Lily seeds
    Thanks you so much would love to trade some day!
    Dorothy

• buckfam
    15 years ago

I tried to respond to your email. The message came back saying I was spam.

Beverly
    beverly@mrrootersouth.com

• suecirish
    15 years ago

Linda and I just traded seeds. She was very pleasant and sent her seeds promptly. They were received in perfect condition with a nice added surprise. It was a nice trade and I would be glad to trade with Linda again.
    Sue

• ejmoore510
    15 years ago

Just finished a swap with Linda in the MNF forum and she really did it proud! What a wonderful with package with lots of extras! Can't wait to swap with her again! :)

Joan

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Linda sent me handmade seed envies and a packet of seeds in the b-day swap. Thanks Linda!

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Linda thank you so much for the Chinese blue forget me knots for my birthday! Kim

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Recieved a sweet bday card with cool seeds and other goodies! Thanks Linda!

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

I just received a FANTASTIC box from Linda in the April MNF swap. She really took the time to find out some of my favorite things, and she also sent some new stuff for me to try!
    (mmmmmmm....TastyKakes......)
    Thanks for the new addiction, Linda! :O)

Melissa

• jaleeisa
    14 years ago

Linda sent me a wonderful box of goodies in the MNF May swap. Lots of things I was wanting and a couple that I didn't know I was interested in before receiving them! Several very nice gifts as well as seeds too! It's always a pleasure to swap or trade with Linda!

Thanks again, Linda!!!!

HUGS,
    Kathy

• piksi_hk
    14 years ago

Linda sent me a birthday card, stickers and seeds for the RR birthday swap. Thanks so much for making my birthday so special and memorable.

Betsy

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

During the February RR Seeds-N-Stitches Swap I received a beautiful, garden-themed applique block from her featuring a flower with butterflies above it. Beautiful block!! She also sent some blackberry lily seeds. Thank you bunches!!

Best to you and many, many thanks,
    Sandra

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

For the GW RR March Seeds-N-Stitches Swap Linda made for my Grandma's quilt a beautiful 9-patch block! It has 4 different dragonflies in each of the 4 corners and a sun dial sits in a garden in the middle block. It is just perfect!! :-) Thank you bunches Linda! Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Sandra

• quiltingfox
    12 years ago

For the April Seeds-N-Stitches Swap I received a beautiful 12-inch Contrary Wife block from Linda. It was full of ladybugs and bumblebees; perfect for spring. This block will look great on my grandma's quilt. :-) Thank you bunches! Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Sandra

• wispfox
    12 years ago

Just received a package from Linda as part of a round robin exchange; fabulous plants, labeling, instructions. Excellent at communicating that they'd be a little later than expected so as to allow them to be healthier for the trip. Definitely recommended, and would be delighted to trade with her again!