Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
muggsey_gw

Brittneysgran

muggsey
17 years ago

Shirley sent a Very wonderful Box of plant material and even a surprise gift! VERY generous and honest trader! It was pure pleasure sharing with her!

Thank you Shirley!

Sandy/muggsey

Comments (27)

• mareas
    17 years ago

Two thumbs UP for Shirley - honest & generous!!

• budsnblooms
    16 years ago

I have traded with Shirley on a few memorable ocassions and just loved what she sent. She is a very honest and generous trader. She has a lovely personality and great sense of humor. You can't go wrong with any trade you have with Shirley.

Debbie

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

Shirley sent me some beautiful Iris rhizomes in the named Iris Swap. She is very generous with her wonderful collection!
    Alana

• Nancy
    14 years ago

Just completed a great trade with Shirley!

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Shirley was my swapper for the NOID Iris Swap on the Round Robin. She not only sent very healthy noid's but also sent 3 named iris that I have been wanting for quite some time. Thank you Shirley for being on the GW!! Would trade with again anytime!! vina

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

am very happy with the seeds i just got from Shirley :) thank you so much for your generosity and a chance to be in your group!

• mamasllamas
    12 years ago

Shirley sent me the most beautiful daylilys in a trade she is a generous trader, would trade with her any time

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Again...2 THUMBS WAY UP FOR SHIRLEY! Awesome iris swap :) Super asset to the GW! Happy Planting! vina :)

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

I got lovely Iris's in the "Brighten Your Beds" swap. Thank you Shirley!
    Alana

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

Just completed a trade with Shirley and was so pleased with the healthy, nice-sized plants that she sent! It made my day! Thanks, Shirley :)

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Shirley was a kind and active participant in the MNF September Swap and fulfilled her committment in a timely manner. Thanks for being a great trade partner in the swap!
    Alana

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Shirley was a terrific member of the June OBF Mayed in the USA swap on the round robin. Super nice lady!

Thank you for being a great trade partner! :)
    vina

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

I just wanted to thank Shirley for participating in the OBF October 2012 THE WITCH IS IN Swap on the Round Robin. A super nice lady and a wonderful swapper!

Thanks so much Shirley!
    Happy Blooms!
    vina

• kchd
    11 years ago

Shirley and I were swap partners for the October 2012 OBF swap. She sent a wonderful box of seeds & plants, plus other festive goodies! Thanks so much, Shirley!

Katie

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I received great seeds in the recent Secret Santa Swap.

Thanks.

• smitties
    10 years ago

Shirley sent a great box for our OBF Christmas swap. She also sent a very pretty Christmas card with seeds for the 2013 SSS. Great swapper.

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    10 years ago

Brittneysgran was a FANTASTIC hostess of the 2014 OBF Love Stories and Valentines Swap. She offered great games and great prizes. I'm going to try and join every swap she hosts.

Lucky me, I was the recipient of her Valentine and she sent me a Blue King Iris, 2 homemade Valentines, mini tootsie pops and a really wonderful selection of seeds (all well-packed!). She is a very kind, thoughtful and generous person. Thank you, Shirley!

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    9 years ago

Shirley sent me a super box of cuttings in the fotess snip and share swap. Wonderful trader.

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Can't say enough good things about Shirley! She sent me cuttings even after I had to drop out of the Fotess Swap few months back.
    Just sent me an envelope full of wonderful seeds in The OBF November swap! Great seeds and was thrilled with her selections! Always a pleasure to trade and visit with her! Great trader and person! Melinda

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Rec'd a wonderful Christmas card and little gift in the 2014 Fotess Swap! Thank you so much! Melinda

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    9 years ago

Shirley was kind enough to send me some seeds that I was looking for in the secret santa swap.

Lisa

• lorabell_gw
    9 years ago

Received a beautiful card and very awesome seeds in this years secret Santa swap. Greatly appreciate it.

• roper2008
    9 years ago

Shirley sent me some great seeds for the Secret Santa
    Swap 2014. Thank you.

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Shirley, thank you soooo much for the wonderful card-n-seeds you sent me for this years 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap! Elly & I wish you the best possible new year, steeped in radiant health and dancing, happy memories! :)

• cryptid
    8 years ago

Another "Thank you!" to Shirley for the wonderful Asiatic "Tiny Padhye" lily she sent me as a special prize. The blooms are just gorgeous!

• User
    8 years ago

Shirley sent me a glittery snowman card with Daylily 'Caught Red Handed,' Cherry Roma Grape Tomato and Basil seeds in the 2015 Secret Santa swap. They all sound great! Thanks, Shirley and Happy New Year!

Betsy

• smitties
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Thank you Shirley for the beautiful Christmas card I received in our FOTESS card exchange and also much thanks for the pretty Christmas cards and seeds I received in the 2015 SSS. You're the best. Margo

Sponsored