Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Brittneysgran

Posted by muggsey z4/5 MI (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 3, 07 at 11:16

Shirley sent a Very wonderful Box of plant material and even a surprise gift! VERY generous and honest trader! It was pure pleasure sharing with her!
Thank you Shirley!
Sandy/muggsey

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brittneysgran

• Posted by mareas West Coast Zone 8 (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 28, 07 at 14:40

Two thumbs UP for Shirley - honest & generous!!

o

I have traded with Shirley on a few memorable ocassions and just loved what she sent. She is a very honest and generous trader. She has a lovely personality and great sense of humor. You can't go wrong with any trade you have with Shirley.

Debbie

o

Shirley sent me some beautiful Iris rhizomes in the named Iris Swap. She is very generous with her wonderful collection!
Alana

o

Just completed a great trade with Shirley!

o

Shirley was my swapper for the NOID Iris Swap on the Round Robin. She not only sent very healthy noid's but also sent 3 named iris that I have been wanting for quite some time. Thank you Shirley for being on the GW!! Would trade with again anytime!! vina

o

am very happy with the seeds i just got from Shirley :) thank you so much for your generosity and a chance to be in your group!

o

Shirley sent me the most beautiful daylilys in a trade she is a generous trader, would trade with her any time

o

Again...2 THUMBS WAY UP FOR SHIRLEY! Awesome iris swap :) Super asset to the GW! Happy Planting! vina :)

o

I got lovely Iris's in the "Brighten Your Beds" swap. Thank you Shirley!
Alana

o

Just completed a trade with Shirley and was so pleased with the healthy, nice-sized plants that she sent! It made my day! Thanks, Shirley :)

o

Shirley was a kind and active participant in the MNF September Swap and fulfilled her committment in a timely manner. Thanks for being a great trade partner in the swap!
Alana

o

Shirley was a terrific member of the June OBF Mayed in the USA swap on the round robin. Super nice lady!

Thank you for being a great trade partner! :)
vina

o

I just wanted to thank Shirley for participating in the OBF October 2012 THE WITCH IS IN Swap on the Round Robin. A super nice lady and a wonderful swapper!

Thanks so much Shirley!
Happy Blooms!
vina

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 12, 12 at 9:08

Shirley and I were swap partners for the October 2012 OBF swap. She sent a wonderful box of seeds & plants, plus other festive goodies! Thanks so much, Shirley!

Katie

o

I received great seeds in the recent Secret Santa Swap.

Thanks.

o

Shirley sent a great box for our OBF Christmas swap. She also sent a very pretty Christmas card with seeds for the 2013 SSS. Great swapper.

o

Brittneysgran was a FANTASTIC hostess of the 2014 OBF Love Stories and Valentines Swap. She offered great games and great prizes. I'm going to try and join every swap she hosts.

Lucky me, I was the recipient of her Valentine and she sent me a Blue King Iris, 2 homemade Valentines, mini tootsie pops and a really wonderful selection of seeds (all well-packed!). She is a very kind, thoughtful and generous person. Thank you, Shirley!

o

Shirley sent me a super box of cuttings in the fotess snip and share swap. Wonderful trader.

o

Can't say enough good things about Shirley! She sent me cuttings even after I had to drop out of the Fotess Swap few months back.
Just sent me an envelope full of wonderful seeds in The OBF November swap! Great seeds and was thrilled with her selections! Always a pleasure to trade and visit with her! Great trader and person! Melinda

o

Rec'd a wonderful Christmas card and little gift in the 2014 Fotess Swap! Thank you so much! Melinda

o

Shirley was kind enough to send me some seeds that I was looking for in the secret santa swap.

Lisa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here