Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
molly_and_me

Posted by flowergirl34 5 Upstate NY (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 4, 10 at 12:38

Just completed a swap with Margaret. I posted on seed exchange for a SASE for my seeds. In her bubbler I received lovely hibiscus seeds. She was very generous. She mailed quickly and always responded to emails. Can't wait to trade with her again! vina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: molly_and_me

I traded seeds with Margaret recently. She was fun to talk to & always responded to questions & emails. It was a great trade & I hope to trade again soon!

o

Thank you Margaret,, for my surprise wishes;;bunny tails,,straw flower,,mexican sun flower,,giant sun flower;;and for my grandson;;babay bear sun flower,,dwarf sun flower,,bachelor button polka dots,, thank you very much,,Lisa

o

Margaret sent a pretty wreath card and Pink Gromphrena for the Secret Santa Seeds Swap 2010. Thanks so much!!

o

Margaret responded to BEAP offer I posted. Sent her bubble envelope with everything requested promptly and let me know when she got the seeds.

Very much appreciated that she followed through with everything as there are some that don't.

Thanks Margaret.

Fran

o

thank you so much for the seeds you offered to send my daughter! she will love them, as will i!!

o

It was a pleasant trading experience. Straightforward, trouble-free, and quick. Good communication. I look forward to trading with her again sometime.

o

I received seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

o

Margaret...a lovely Santa, a lovely lady even when it is not Christmas. Thank you for the Gingerbread Cookie Christmas card and seeds in the Secret Santa swap...so appreciated!

Annie

o

I had posted wanting Laura Bush Petunia seeds on the seed exchange. Margaret surprised me...she ordered seeds and had them sent directly to me from Amazon.

You are a GEM. Thanks much!

Annie

o

Margaret posted to a BEAP offer I posted a few weeks ago. She sent everything requested promptly and let me know when she got the seeds.

Pleasure to send her seeds again this year. Thanks Margaret and enjoy the seeds.

Fran

o

Another trouble-free trade. Great communication, quick ship.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here