Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lynnk827

poisondartfrog A+

Lynn
17 years ago

I just did an exchange with poisondartfrog for some Artemisa Limelight. It was a nice clump of roots as she told me it would be. It even had nice healthy green sprouts popping up. I was very happy with it and the way it was packaged. She shipped it very fast too! Thanks Alana!

Lynn

WindsurfGirl

Comments (150)

• Nancy
    12 years ago

Thanks Alana for a generous trade! Wonderful healthy plants, highly recommend!

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Just wanted to thank Alana for another wonderful MNF (Make New Friends) Hostessing Job on the Round Robin. :) Truly a lovely lady and a true asset to the GW.
    Happy Blooms Alana!
    vina

• nel.nucifera
    12 years ago

Thanks Alana for the Beap offer. I will get these pawpaws started soon.

• jaynine
    12 years ago

Alana~thank you for the lovely seeds in the Secret Santa swap. I'm looking forward to growing them. Happy Holidays

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    12 years ago

Alana (and I love your username and your real name) sent me Lauren's Purple Poppy seeds and a very gracious amount of them. They came inside a poinsettia Christmas card in the Secret Santa Swap. Nicely done. You made my day.

• aggiebee
    12 years ago

I received a lovely card with seeds for two white flowers -- scabiosa and salvia pratensis 'Swan Lake.' I am very excited to start winter sowing!

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Alana sent me a nice xmas gift of cleome lutea seeds. I look forward to growing these and sharing seeds in the future.

Lisa

• amoeba-meba
    12 years ago

PoisonDartFrog sent me Ipomoea Nil 'Blizzard on the Beach' seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Her generosity this holiday season has lifted my spirits. THANK YOU!!

• rqeversole
    12 years ago

Poisondartfrog is an excellent person to trade with! She sent me plenty of Purple Dog Creek and Thai Pink Egg tomatoes in the 2012 Secret Santa RR. Her generosity is exceptional!

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

I recently received castor bean "Silver Frost" in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

• cryptid
    12 years ago

For this year's Round Robin "Secret Santa Seed Swap" Alana sent a wonderful card and White Valerian seeds. She has always been a valued, conscientious, involved member of our GW community and can never be recommended too highly, in my opinion! "Major thanks, Alana!"

• graanieb
    12 years ago

Agree with Crytid, thank you again for the caring you showed in Secret Santa Swap,
    Merry Christmas!
    Bea

• cashclan
    12 years ago

WOOHOO!!! Alana sent me EXACTLY what I was looking for in our Secret Santa 2011 Swap. Great person to trade with!!!

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Christmas spirit and Tomato seeds from Alana. Thanks so much for sharing with me! Merry Christmas!!

Annie

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Alana shared some YELLOW cleome seeds with me in the secret santa swap..This was extra special because she only had 12 seeds to begin with!!!

Thank you again Alana....I hope to get many seeds to share!

Lisa

• molly_and_me
    12 years ago

Alana never fails to send something special. I received a beautiful card and some of my most wanted seeds.

I am lucky she chose me in Secret Santa swap.

• retsec
    12 years ago

Alana was one of my secret santas in the Secret Santa Seed Swap. She sent well packaged ornamental gourd seed that I have been wanting in a pretty Christmas card. Thank you for being so generous.
    Nancy

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Alana was a terrific addition to the MNF's Feb. H~E~A~R~T Swap 2012 we had on the Round Robin.

A definite GW asset.
    Happy Sowing!
    vina

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Just completed a trade with Alana. She is always up to date and sends great seeds! Would trade with her again and again.
    Cindy :)

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Alana, as always, is an exemplary GW community member! I send her seeds,...she sends me wonderful plants (perfectly protected, of course)! "Thanks uber muchly, Alana! You totally rock!"

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    11 years ago

I just received my end of a plant trade with Alana. She sent me three large divisions of a beautiful plant!

I am never disappointed when I exchange with her, she's one of the best here.

Thank you Alana

• sjc48
    11 years ago

I just wanted to thank Alana for the card and marigold seeds she sent for the Secret Santa Swap. She takes the time to search out what you really meant to say!

And, I want to also thank her for hostessing the FOTESS September swap. Should have done this before. Her theme was Johnny Appleseed, very nicely done and thought provoking! Alana, you did a great job and I'm sorry to be posting this SO late!
    Shirley!

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

In Secret Santa Swap Alana sent a very pretty card and some purple alyssum, yey.. Thank you Alana :))

Cindy

• kchd
    11 years ago

Alana sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• Ruby_Dog
    11 years ago

Many thanks to Alana for sending a pretty card and peony flowered poppies--I can't wait to plant these! This was for the Secret Santa Swap. She is also a serious wrapper-took me awhile to get the card open it was so secure.

thanks,
    Betsy

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I received a beautiful card and two kinds of seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

• kimnkell
    11 years ago

Thank You for the lovely card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• ruthz
    11 years ago

I received a very pretty Christmas card with seeds from my wish list from Alana.
    Thank you for sharing with me in the Secret Santa Swap

• smitties
    11 years ago

Thank you for your Christmas card and seeds in our SSS. It was much appreciated. Smitties

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Alana sent me wonderful seeds and Happy Solstice wishes in the recent/current Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so very much!

Happy New Year!

Annie

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Alana, uber thanks for the Christmas/Winter Solstice card and fab seeds for this year's 5th annual (my 3rd) "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! You are always so very generous when it comes to trading, and equally generous when it comes to giving! Bless you and yours this coming year, and wishing you marvelous, satisfying gardening! :)

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

Thank you Alana for your generosity and choosing to send seeds to a new gardener for the Secret Santa Swap. I appreciate it very much!

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Alana sent me a nice card with several types of seeds in it in this years SS swap. Thank you very much! Suzanne

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Just received some great seeds from Alana in Theme Garden Swap.. can never go wrong with this gal. :) Thank you!!

Cindy

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

Just rec'd a fabulous box in the birthday bash swap! She went way above and beyond ! Loved the gifts and great seeds she sent! I've traded with her several times before and she is always a pleasure to recieve from! Thanks Alana!

• jaynine
    11 years ago

Good trade~thank you!

• PinkPiollito
    11 years ago

I had a great expirience trading with Alana; she even sent me bonus seeds which I loved.
    Thanx a lot ; )

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    10 years ago

Great trader, always sends quickly and generously.

• flowergirl34
    10 years ago

I wanted to thank Alana for being a terrific swapper in the Make New Friends August: Iris', Hosta and Daylilies OH MY Swap 2013.

It made my job as hostessing so much easier. THANK YOU ALANA!

Happy Blooms!
    vina

• divahethr
    10 years ago

Alana was a terrific member is The Plant Hoarders Plant Swap Round Robin. She was generous and sent to her partner in a timely member. She is a valued member of gardenweb and hope to be in future swaps together in the future. Thanks, Alana

This post was edited by divahethr on Sat, Sep 21, 13 at 21:16

• Audrey McDermott
    10 years ago

I just received my trade from Alana. The seeds arrived quickly and were packaged very safely. Thank you so much!

• Audrey McDermott
    10 years ago

I just received my trade from Alana. The seeds arrived quickly and were packaged very safely. Thank you so much!

• primrose1x3
    10 years ago

I once mentioned to poisondartfrog that if her white canna were ever to cough up a few seeds, I would love to have a couple, and then I promptly forgot all about it. Well, lo and behold, a box shows up near our mailbox, and in it were some very healthy, plump, good-sized tubers of white and apricot cannas with a festive note-card and crumpled newspaper to prevent the tubers from rattling around during transit.

I cannot recommend poisondartfrog enough as a trader (and maybe someday swap hostess), and she will widen your horticultural horizons to boot.

• graanieb
    10 years ago

Once again praises for Alana, great and fun hostess of Scared my Pants Off Halloween RR , caring to make sure we all receive our likes, sent me her beautiful daylilies among other goods, cant wait til spring, got to love her...need to send her something eventually.
    Bea

• l1oness
    10 years ago

I am super late on this follow up, but I did an exchange with Alana (poisondartfrog) for the FOTESS Dog Days of summer and received a very cute package for me and my pooch. Thank you Alana!

Mandy

• Ruby_Dog
    10 years ago

Thanks, Alana for the pretty card and seeds for Zahara Zinnia that you sent in the Secret Santa Swap--I can't wait to grow these!

Happy new year,
    Betsy

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Alana, so glad you joined this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap" Round Robin! Thank you so much for the really kewl triptych Santa card and wonderful "Spun Orange" marigold seeds! Everything arrived in excellent condition. - A belated "Happy Solstice!" to you as well! :)

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Alana, thank you so much for contributing such wonderful seeds to last year's totally amazing "Seed Purge Fall 2013" Round Robin swap! :)

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

I rec'd a lovely card and seeds for an awesome annual from Alana via the Fotess group! Thank you so much for thinking of me.

Sponsored
Longhouse Architects
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Prominent Architecture Firm Creating Cohesive Designs