Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

o
poisondartfrog A+

Posted by windsurfgirl z6 OK (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 14, 07 at 13:23

I just did an exchange with poisondartfrog for some Artemisa Limelight. It was a nice clump of roots as she told me it would be. It even had nice healthy green sprouts popping up. I was very happy with it and the way it was packaged. She shipped it very fast too! Thanks Alana!

Lynn
WindsurfGirl

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: poisondartfrog A+

Received some of my most wanted from poisondartfrog she was very helpful too with some suggestions

Great experience!

Amy in MS

o

I couldn't agree more! Alana did a wonderful job! Great trader!

o

I just completed a trade with poisondartfrog and would also recommend her.

Becky
ramazz

o

Received brown cotton seeds and a thorough education about them, excellent trade. Thanks, Alana! Terri :-)

o

She sent her part of the trade very quickly considering she was contending with tornado damage! Great gal and I hope we can swap again in the near future!!

Peggy

o

Excellent trade and awesome packaging! Very fast on shipping too!
Very generous with my most wanted items this season! wooo-hoooo!
Alana, I'll look forward to trading with you again!

o

Alana is awesome! Not only did she send me a GREAT assortment in the "make new friends robin", but also sent me a very nice "packing slip" that described the plants that was very helpful to me in deciding where to plant them. She's a super sweet person with a great attitude, great packaging skills, and very generous trades. I would highly recommend trading with her. Thanks Alana!

o

Just did a SASBE with poisondartfrog. She was very prompt in delivery. Nice packaging of seeds. Can't wait to do a trade. Thanks.

o

Had a super trade with poisondartfrog for some very coveted Yvonne's Salvia. Thank You Alana!

o

I too just completed a great trade with Alana. I look forward to a future trade! Darla

o

Just finished another trade. Awesome trader. Highly recommend. Thanks.

o

Alana is very prompt & a great trader! Highly recommended.
Maggie/Etravia

o

Just completed a great seed trade with Alana. She's friendly, prompt and an all-around great trader. Thanks, Alana!

Becky
ramazz

o

Just did a trade with Alana, she was really nice, helpful and generous...would love to trade again any time.

Bea

o

Completed a seed trade with Alana a couple of weeks ago. She is prompt and does as promised...look forward to more trades!

Peggy

o

I've completed two trades with Alana and she's a great trader. Hope to trade with her again.

Maria

o

Hi,
Another great seed trade with Alana. She is an asset to GW and is always courteous. Great communication. Would certainly trade with her again.

Annette

o

My first experience in GW, and I have to say---Fantastic.Alana is the greatest. Thanks, Janet

o

I did a wonderful trade with Alana! Don't hesitate to trade with her if you get the chance. Very generous and friendly...I enjoyed our trade and look forward to more...

o

i am so glad to add to the list of names here!! i just got my seeds from alana!! she is the sweetest person i know!! REALLY!! you can't help but love her to pieces!! :'))
i am so thrilled with the seeds i got!! i would HIGLY recommend her to anyone!! thank you so much alana!! love ya to pieces!! :'))

o

i LOVE trading with alana!! any day of the week i'd trade with her!!! she has the greatest stuff ever!! and she is the kindest person!! she is always very prompt, and she always sends a great amount of seeds!! what more can a gal ask for?? LOL Thank you so very much :'))

o

Had a great trade with poisondartfrog. She was prompt and generous.

o

I highly recommend Alana to anyone. She is very kind, generous, and understanding. Simply the best! Thank you again Alana!

o

ohhhh my goodness!! i just got my seeds!! Thank you alana!! you are soooo sweet!! (((thank you soooo much!!))) i love them soo much!! ya know how people say they don't know what they love more? the bonus or the "trade"? LOL i'm like that much of the time!! and you Always send awesome stuff!! :'))
Thank you so much :'))

o

Alana is the greatest! We've had several trades and I'd responded to one of her plant posts recently. I hadn't heard back but found a surprise in my mailbox a few days later! That was so thoughtful and extremely generous. Thanks so much : )
Karyn

o

Have just completed a cutting swap with Alana and she is a very prompt and generous trader! Cuttings arrived healthy and fresh, I can't wait to see these growing. Thanks again

o

i got alana in a rr swap last year! she sent the nicest things! she was most generous with the plants that she sent! they were sent in very great shape!! she packaged everything very good!! you can tell she's just an ol pro at this!! LOL she puts alot into them!! if you get a chance to trade with her, ohhhh man!!! i would!! she is just so great!! many hugs!! ~Medo

o

Just swapped with Alana, she sent some great plants, very generous & great communicator! Many thanks!

o

Alana said she would send me a cutting of a shrub I had always wanted. She didnt want to trade. She just said she would send it to me. She didnt send a cutting. But she sent a nice, healthy rooted start! We have traded before and she has always been generous. She is truly an asset to gardenweb! Darla

o

I just completed a trade with Alana. A great trader. Quick shipping, very generous with the seed, and even included a bonus packet. I would definitely trade with her again.

Drew

o

I just completed a great trade with Alana and hope to do more trades with her.Thanks!Debbie

o

I am very happy with my first trade with Alana and would trade with her again!

Carol

o

Alana,
Has some of the best seeds on Gw. She is wonderful to trade with. I feel honored. Thanks Alana!

o

I just completed a wonderful seed trade with Alana. She is very generous and I would love to trade again sometime! Thanks!!!

Tiffany

o

alana just sent me some awesome seeds from my 10 most wanted (well i think they're my most wanted, i mean, really how can ya really know, theres sooo many out there!!! LOL **big grinn**) and she's just so awesome!! she is one of the best people i know!! she is one of the very best that i know that when she sends you something, its like....your awesomely happy with what your getting, but.....your even happier with what you have gotten as the "bonus" LOL WOOO DOGGIE!!!
of course you know i'd highly recommend this highly trustable woman!! (((HUGS))) ~Medo

o

Alana was so nice while doing our trade. She not only sent me the seeds I asked for, but extras that she thought I would like. (Which I really do!) I would be very pleased to trade with her again.
Sue

o

Excellent trade. Thanks so much! Bravo!

o

I just had a great trade with poisondart frog. We traded for canna and daylily seeds. She sent her seeds quickly and well packaged. Thanks so much for a great trade. Linda

o

I forgot to post when I rec'd a wonderful box of daylilies from Alana! She sent beautiful large plants. I have also had many seed trades with her and she always sends right out! Which I am a little slow at times! LOL! But she still trades with me and I love to trade with her! Melinda

o

Thank you for trading with me. The white texas star seeds are hard to fine. You are wonderful and thanks for the extra. Dorothy

o

Alana, was very generous and sweet. I'm glad I finally tracked her down and proposed a trade. I would love to trade with her again.

o

Very generous and great communicator.

Thanks for the trade!

Diana

o

Alana always sends the best and most interesting seeds!! she has one of the most generous hearts that i know of!! i just love trading with Alana!! one of these day's i will have something most interesting to give her!! LOL Thank you so much!!~Medo

o

I just had another great trade with Alana.Thanks!Debbie

o

Alana is one of the sweetest people here. She goes out of the way for other people never thinking of herself. She is one of the best. Thanks so much for the carefully thought out seeds. A big hug from WI Barb

o

awwwwe thank you so much!! i must say that Alana is one of the most best awesome people!! that heart is HUGE!!! she always sends the neatest stuff!! and when you get seeds, you know that she is "thinking" when she sends them. she once told me that when she sends me the seeds, she sent the ones because they were the ones she thought of me,, something like that. i liked that, it meant she actually thought about me. :') this time she sent seeds for talla's fairy garden, but it was so cool because if you think about it, it could let LOTs of fairy's sleep in them!! talla was so happy about that!! that's what she saw, and she said your friends are SOOOO nice!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH Alana!!! you are the BOMB!!!! ((((HUGS)))) ~Medo

o

Just completed a great, and very special seed trade with her. Wonderful trade. Hope to trade with her regularly in the future.

o

Alana sent me a lovely daylily as part of a "make up" for a Round Robin swap where another member was to have sent a box to me, but didn't. It's very sweet of Alana to participate in making that up to me :) even though it wasn't her and she wasn't required to.

Thanks Alana!!

HUGS,
Kathy

o

I just completed another great trade with Alana.Very prompt and generous.

o

I contacted Alana about some seeds a swap partner of mine was particularly wanting. She offered to send them to me. I received the package yesterday and it contained an extra package of the seeds for me to keep as well as lots of other extras that I'd been interested in!Alana is a wonderful trader, communicates very well and is a wonderful Garden Buddy to have!

Thanks again, Alana, and I look forward to the next one!

Kathy

o

I can't believe I haven't posted to this rate & review! Trading with Alana was a wonderful experience: she is generous and prompt and I love her packaging! Would trade with her anytime--we are actually in the midst of our second one now! Thanks, Alana!
Janine

o

second trade is complete and, once again, i'm very happy. thanks again, alana.

o

I just completed a trade with her and she is awesome! She sends everything promptly, well packaged, and includes everything you ask for along with bonuses! Thanks so much, Alana, for making my first trade on GW a great one!

o

Alana sent me some cup and saucer seeds, i have really wanted these forever, mine keep dying, LOL we are in the secret santa round robin, she is only one of the most awesome friend!! Thank you Alana!!! ~Medo

o

Alana, is by far one of the most giving people I have met on this forum ! She just did the Secret Santa Swap, and was always asking who she could help...

Thanks Alana for always giving so much of yourself, and your seeds...and for helping make the swap such a success !

Happy Holidays !

Kym

o

Just received a RR Secret Santa card from her with wonderful cosmos seashell seeds and a very pretty seed envelope. Thank you; they will make a great addition to my garden. Hope you have many blooms in your garden. And I hope to trade with you in the future.

Best to you and happy holidays,
quiltingfox

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 CA (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 7, 08 at 19:18

I just enjoyed a wonderful trade with Alana, and look forward to trading again in the future.

o

I received a card and some great seeds from Alana through the Secret Santa seed swap. She not only checked my posted wish list, but my member page as well. What a sweetie.

Thanks Alana.

Sue

o

I too received a card and seeds from her on the Secret Santa swap. Thank you for fulfilling one of my wishes!

Bonnie

o

Alana sent me 2 packets of seeds from my want list in the Secret Santa Swap.

Thanks for being so generous Alana!
Deb

o

Received seeds and a very nice card in the secret santa seed swap --very gernerous --Thanks!

o

Thank you for the Yvonne's salvia seeds and snapdragon, I'm really looking forward to growing them. Carol

o

Posted by pife 6 (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 11, 08 at 7:31

I really wanted some rattlesnake master and oila, it appears in the mail. thanks for your kindness.

regards, Pife

Remember, it's OK to say Merry Christmas.

copied from another thread

o

Alana was so thoughtful to send me seeds from my wish list for the Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much!

o

Received 2 packs seed from poisondartfrog for the Secret Santa Swap. She was so kind to do this.

o

Alana sent 4 packs of seeds to me in the secret Santa swap; I am so happy...thanks so much.

o

Alan sent me great seeds in the Secret Santa RR.

Margarita10

o

I did the secret Santa seed exchange and got such a wonderful card and hand made seed packs. It was so much more than I expected. Wonderful person to trade.

o

I just completed a wonderful trade with Alana. Pleasure to trade with her and look forward to next year and trading with her again.

Fran

o

I received a lovely card and some great salvia seeds that I really wanted from Alana in the Secret Santa RR. Thank you for your generosity!

o

• Posted by lois PA Zone 6 (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 21, 08 at 21:32

poisondartfrog was one of the generous folks who sent me seeds for the flwrs4ever secret santa seed swap. She sent 2 different types! Thanks so much!

Lois in PA

o

Alana sent me a cute card & a nice note with Brazilian Fireworks seeds for the SSS! Can't wait to grow these! Thanks so much!

o

I also received AWESOME seeds and a great card from Alana via the Secret Santa swap! :D
She sent me Rose Queen Salvia,which I have been wanting badly for over a year now!!!!Thanks so much Alana,you're the best!!! :D
~Angie

o

Thanks, Alana for supporting a newbie with no seeds in the blackjack 21/21 seed swap. It was very generous of you. If she can be this sweet to a stranger, just think how nice she'll be in person!
Vickie

o
RE: poisondartfrog

thanks once again, alana. i appreciate your generosity.
janine

o

Alana thank you for the card and seeds in the RR Spring Me a Surprise.
Your are Awesome!
Dorothy

o

• Posted by mya_ z4 MN (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 20, 09 at 19:10

Very happy with our trade. Hope to trade with you again sometime.

Mya

o
Poisondartfrog 5 S*T*A*R*S

Joined the PP RR group last month and received a wonderful box of well packed goodies from Alana. Everything came as described and there were even some extras:) Definitely would trade with her again. Thank you for your generosity.
Denise

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a DFW/TX (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 25, 09 at 13:54

I've just completed a trade with Alana and she's a great trader. Hope we can trade again.

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Wed, Jul 28, 10 at 20:39

Alana is always a great seed trader.
Remy

o

Great gardenweb trader,,and she sent me extra's too,, very very wonderful gal, great conversations too,, highly recommened to any one who gets the chance to trade with Alana,,thanks,,Lisa

o

What can I say about Alana,lol?! She is great! Always nice and helpful, even with my silly questions (I should add patient as well). She has a great sense of humor and responds quickly to emails. Always sends seeds nicely packed and labeled and ships quickly. I always enjoy bugging her and hope to do more trades with her in the future. Great trader! Thanks again poisonfroggydart, lol. :) Jennifer

o

Just received some wonderful named daylily seeds from her and she even sent bonus seeds! :-) Communication was great and all was shipped well. Will gladly trade with her in the future! :-) Thank you bunches Alana!! :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

Alana is a "WONDERFUL" trader.
Thank You so much for the trade.
I would trade with Alana any time she is the "Best"

Robbie aka passiflora2004

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a D/FW TX (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 19, 10 at 12:32

I just completed another great trade with Alana.
Prompt, generous and friendly.

o

Alana is wonderful, just completed another great trade, thank you again Alana.

o

I completed a seed trade with Alana.
She send her seeds prompt and Great! communication.
I look forward to future seed trades again.

o

Thank you alana for my surprise wishyellow tourch,,thanks Lisa

o

Alana sent a nice card with Celosia and Lisianthus seeds for the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010. Thanks so much!!

o

Had an excellent trade experience with her. I would have no reservations trading with her again and look forward to it in the future.
By the number of positive posts here she is obviously highly regarded on GW. I am impressed.

Thanks again.
-Tom

o

Alana hosted the WLOMWL (What's Left On My Wish List) Swap. She did an amazing job keeping us all organized, sorting seeds and surprising us with some amazing picks!! Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your hard work :) Happy Blooms! vina

o

Thank you, Alana, for hosting the WLOMWL Swap this year and doing such a great job!

Rebekah

o

Alana,

Thank you for hosting the WLOMWLS and doing such a great job with the envies coming back!

Lisa

o

Alana was my fabulous secret sender for the MNF March Madness RR. She picked the theme Big Bird's Birthday & was just so creative & whimsical in her choices!

2 daylilies - Oklahoma kicking bird & spacecoast Dixie chick. Seeds, hummingbird feeder & everything decorated with yellow & big bird smiley faces!

I really needed a big smile & laugh, & that's just what she sent me! Thanks a bunch, Alana!
Grace

o

I received a SASBE package from Alana which was bursting with seeds. She is very generous! She's also very nice. Thanks Alana! :)

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 23, 11 at 0:30

I just received my great package for the No Place Like Home Swap from Alana, and I was really impressed! Lots of plants, nice size and healthy, packaged very well-what a generous gift! Thanks Alana, would definitely like to trade again!
Shirley!

o

Just completed a wonderful trade with Alana. She sent me a generous amount of cuttings, so well-packaged they look like they were just cut a few minutes ago. :) A pleasure to trade with, for sure, all around. Thanks Alana!

o

i just got my round robin box from Alana and boy she went out of her way to put plants in it that were on my want list how thoughtful of her, if you get a chance to trade with her do so , you will get a great box,

o

of course excellent seed exchange. Dax

o

Just finished up a swap where Alana was not only the host but the sender of my box. It was a great box with healthy plants that are happily growing in my garden. Many nice extras as well.

An excellent swap host as well. Thanks Alana

o

Thanks Alana for a generous trade! Wonderful healthy plants, highly recommend!

o

Just wanted to thank Alana for another wonderful MNF (Make New Friends) Hostessing Job on the Round Robin. :) Truly a lovely lady and a true asset to the GW.
Happy Blooms Alana!
vina

o

Thanks Alana for the Beap offer. I will get these pawpaws started soon.

o

Alana~thank you for the lovely seeds in the Secret Santa swap. I'm looking forward to growing them. Happy Holidays

o

Alana (and I love your username and your real name) sent me Lauren's Purple Poppy seeds and a very gracious amount of them. They came inside a poinsettia Christmas card in the Secret Santa Swap. Nicely done. You made my day.

o

I received a lovely card with seeds for two white flowers -- scabiosa and salvia pratensis 'Swan Lake.' I am very excited to start winter sowing!

o

Alana sent me a nice xmas gift of cleome lutea seeds. I look forward to growing these and sharing seeds in the future.

Lisa

o

PoisonDartFrog sent me Ipomoea Nil 'Blizzard on the Beach' seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Her generosity this holiday season has lifted my spirits. THANK YOU!!

o

Poisondartfrog is an excellent person to trade with! She sent me plenty of Purple Dog Creek and Thai Pink Egg tomatoes in the 2012 Secret Santa RR. Her generosity is exceptional!

o

I recently received castor bean "Silver Frost" in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

o

For this year's Round Robin "Secret Santa Seed Swap" Alana sent a wonderful card and White Valerian seeds. She has always been a valued, conscientious, involved member of our GW community and can never be recommended too highly, in my opinion! "Major thanks, Alana!"

o

Agree with Crytid, thank you again for the caring you showed in Secret Santa Swap,
Merry Christmas!
Bea

o

WOOHOO!!! Alana sent me EXACTLY what I was looking for in our Secret Santa 2011 Swap. Great person to trade with!!!

o

Christmas spirit and Tomato seeds from Alana. Thanks so much for sharing with me! Merry Christmas!!

Annie

o

Alana shared some YELLOW cleome seeds with me in the secret santa swap..This was extra special because she only had 12 seeds to begin with!!!

Thank you again Alana....I hope to get many seeds to share!

Lisa

o

Alana never fails to send something special. I received a beautiful card and some of my most wanted seeds.

I am lucky she chose me in Secret Santa swap.

o

Alana was one of my secret santas in the Secret Santa Seed Swap. She sent well packaged ornamental gourd seed that I have been wanting in a pretty Christmas card. Thank you for being so generous.
Nancy

o

Alana was a terrific addition to the MNF's Feb. H~E~A~R~T Swap 2012 we had on the Round Robin.

A definite GW asset.
Happy Sowing!
vina

o

Just completed a trade with Alana. She is always up to date and sends great seeds! Would trade with her again and again.
Cindy :)

o

Alana, as always, is an exemplary GW community member! I send her seeds,...she sends me wonderful plants (perfectly protected, of course)! "Thanks uber muchly, Alana! You totally rock!"

o

I just received my end of a plant trade with Alana. She sent me three large divisions of a beautiful plant!

I am never disappointed when I exchange with her, she's one of the best here.

Thank you Alana

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 15, 12 at 18:33

I just wanted to thank Alana for the card and marigold seeds she sent for the Secret Santa Swap. She takes the time to search out what you really meant to say!

And, I want to also thank her for hostessing the FOTESS September swap. Should have done this before. Her theme was Johnny Appleseed, very nicely done and thought provoking! Alana, you did a great job and I'm sorry to be posting this SO late!
Shirley!

o

In Secret Santa Swap Alana sent a very pretty card and some purple alyssum, yey.. Thank you Alana :))

Cindy

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 18, 12 at 14:21

Alana sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

o

Many thanks to Alana for sending a pretty card and peony flowered poppies--I can't wait to plant these! This was for the Secret Santa Swap. She is also a serious wrapper-took me awhile to get the card open it was so secure.

thanks,
Betsy

o

I received a beautiful card and two kinds of seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

o

Thank You for the lovely card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 26, 12 at 13:32

I received a very pretty Christmas card with seeds from my wish list from Alana.
Thank you for sharing with me in the Secret Santa Swap

o

Thank you for your Christmas card and seeds in our SSS. It was much appreciated. Smitties

o

Alana sent me wonderful seeds and Happy Solstice wishes in the recent/current Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so very much!

Happy New Year!

Annie

o

Alana, uber thanks for the Christmas/Winter Solstice card and fab seeds for this year's 5th annual (my 3rd) "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! You are always so very generous when it comes to trading, and equally generous when it comes to giving! Bless you and yours this coming year, and wishing you marvelous, satisfying gardening! :)

o

Thank you Alana for your generosity and choosing to send seeds to a new gardener for the Secret Santa Swap. I appreciate it very much!

o

Alana sent me a nice card with several types of seeds in it in this years SS swap. Thank you very much! Suzanne

o

Just received some great seeds from Alana in Theme Garden Swap.. can never go wrong with this gal. :) Thank you!!

Cindy

o

Just rec'd a fabulous box in the birthday bash swap! She went way above and beyond ! Loved the gifts and great seeds she sent! I've traded with her several times before and she is always a pleasure to recieve from! Thanks Alana!

o

Good trade~thank you!

o
poisondartfrog

I had a great expirience trading with Alana; she even sent me bonus seeds which I loved.
Thanx a lot ; )

o

Great trader, always sends quickly and generously.

o

I wanted to thank Alana for being a terrific swapper in the Make New Friends August: Iris', Hosta and Daylilies OH MY Swap 2013.

It made my job as hostessing so much easier. THANK YOU ALANA!

Happy Blooms!
vina

o

Alana was a terrific member is The Plant Hoarders Plant Swap Round Robin. She was generous and sent to her partner in a timely member. She is a valued member of gardenweb and hope to be in future swaps together in the future. Thanks, Alana

This post was edited by divahethr on Sat, Sep 21, 13 at 21:16

o

I just received my trade from Alana. The seeds arrived quickly and were packaged very safely. Thank you so much!

o

I just received my trade from Alana. The seeds arrived quickly and were packaged very safely. Thank you so much!

o

I once mentioned to poisondartfrog that if her white canna were ever to cough up a few seeds, I would love to have a couple, and then I promptly forgot all about it. Well, lo and behold, a box shows up near our mailbox, and in it were some very healthy, plump, good-sized tubers of white and apricot cannas with a festive note-card and crumpled newspaper to prevent the tubers from rattling around during transit.

I cannot recommend poisondartfrog enough as a trader (and maybe someday swap hostess), and she will widen your horticultural horizons to boot.

o

Once again praises for Alana, great and fun hostess of Scared my Pants Off Halloween RR , caring to make sure we all receive our likes, sent me her beautiful daylilies among other goods, cant wait til spring, got to love her...need to send her something eventually.
Bea

o

I am super late on this follow up, but I did an exchange with Alana (poisondartfrog) for the FOTESS Dog Days of summer and received a very cute package for me and my pooch. Thank you Alana!

Mandy

o

Thanks, Alana for the pretty card and seeds for Zahara Zinnia that you sent in the Secret Santa Swap--I can't wait to grow these!

Happy new year,
Betsy

o

Alana, so glad you joined this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap" Round Robin! Thank you so much for the really kewl triptych Santa card and wonderful "Spun Orange" marigold seeds! Everything arrived in excellent condition. - A belated "Happy Solstice!" to you as well! :)

o

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

Alana, thank you so much for contributing such wonderful seeds to last year's totally amazing "Seed Purge Fall 2013" Round Robin swap! :)

o

I rec'd a lovely card and seeds for an awesome annual from Alana via the Fotess group! Thank you so much for thinking of me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: This thread has reached the upper limit for the number follow-ups allowed (150). If you would like to continue this discussion, please begin a new thread using the form on the main forum page.

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here