Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
muggsey_gw

Annette_1964

muggsey
17 years ago

Annette is a very wonderful trader. She sent lovely plants, packaged well and was very prompt! It was a wonderful trade. Thank you Annette!

Sandy

Comments (22)

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

I had a very nice seed trade with Annette, thanks!

• susie_gardener_2007
    17 years ago

Absolutely the best in every way! Thanks so much, Annette!

Susie

• jerseytropics1
    17 years ago

I agree, Annette is awesome, great plants, and friendly. Thanks Annette!

• abbeyjosmom
    16 years ago

Had a great trade with Annette! Very nice plants that were well packed and she shipped just when she said she would. Would trade again anytime!

• kilngod
    16 years ago

Just had a nice trade with her. Would trade again!

• vjhale
    16 years ago

Nice trader - would trade again. Thanks Annette!

• dem_pa
    16 years ago

Just completed a seed trade. Prompt. Would trade with again.

dem_pa

• mommyto2
    16 years ago

She's just a great person to trade with!!
    received great plants well packed, fresh and fast, thanks so much!!

• roflol
    16 years ago

Positive trade experience with Annette. Good communication, healthy rooted plants, and zippity quick ship. Hope to trade with again. Thanks Annette!
    Terri

• ramazz
    16 years ago

I just completed another great trade with Annette. She is definitely one of the best. Highly recommended!

Becky
    ramazz

• kilngod
    16 years ago

Just had another nice trade with her. Would trade again! thanks!

• kek19
    16 years ago

Great seed trade! Would trade again! Thanks!

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

A pleasure to trade with! Great seeds!
    Alana

• medontdo
    16 years ago

can you really say enough nice things?? :')) not really :')
    she is so friendly, sent her stuff fast, let me know it was on the way, she recieved mine, and i like her seed she sent!! :')) i would really recomend her!!

• sherielynne
    16 years ago

Thank you so much Annette for the great trade. Annette sent very nice bulbs as described. They were well packaged and promptly shipped. I hope we can trade again!

Sherielynne

• plantaholics
    16 years ago

Just got my seeds from a trade with Annette today and I'm thrilled. All are neatly packed and she threw in a couple of neat bonus packages. Chatting with her through email was a pleasure. So nice and easy to talk to. I really enjoyed our trade very much and hope to trade her for some of her lovely plants when she has the time. Thanks so much Annette!

Jase

• lanaw
    16 years ago

Annette responded to my post looking for seeds. She traded for the seeds I asked for. She was fast in sending and very friendly. Would definitely trade again. Thanks Annette.

• karyn1
    16 years ago

Annette is an awesome trader. We had a plant exchange and I was expecting a little sapling. She sent a huge shrub! I would recommend her to anyone.
    Karyn

• retsec
    15 years ago

Sent healthy cuttings, well packaged, and quickly. Would trade again anytime.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Posted by ibartoo z8 sc (My Page) on
    Tue, May 8, 07 at 17:20

I recently traded with annette1964 for about the 3rd time. I love to trade with her. she sends great plants and she is always so nice. I will trade with her anytime. Linda

(copied from a thread slipping off the last page)

14 years ago

* Posted by nova z9 Ocklawaha (My Page) on
    Sat, May 19, 07 at 7:10

I have just finished a trade with Annette and wanted to give her an A++++++! Big healthy plants, great packaging,wonderful communication and everything just as she promised! I recommend her as a trader and hope to trade with her again!

nova aka Susan

(copied from a thread ready to slip off the last page)

14 years ago

* Posted by knotz 8/PNW WA (My Page) on
    Sun, May 20, 07 at 16:47

I also just completed a trade with her...Wonderful trader..Would love to trade with again...Thanks Annette :)

(copied from a thread ready to drop off the last page)

Sponsored