Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Annette_1964

Posted by muggsey z4/5 MI (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 2, 07 at 13:49

Annette is a very wonderful trader. She sent lovely plants, packaged well and was very prompt! It was a wonderful trade. Thank you Annette!
Sandy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Annette_1964

I had a very nice seed trade with Annette, thanks!

o

Absolutely the best in every way! Thanks so much, Annette!

Susie

o

I agree, Annette is awesome, great plants, and friendly. Thanks Annette!

o

Had a great trade with Annette! Very nice plants that were well packed and she shipped just when she said she would. Would trade again anytime!

o

Just had a nice trade with her. Would trade again!

o

Nice trader - would trade again. Thanks Annette!

o

Just completed a seed trade. Prompt. Would trade with again.

dem_pa

o

She's just a great person to trade with!!
received great plants well packed, fresh and fast, thanks so much!!

o

Positive trade experience with Annette. Good communication, healthy rooted plants, and zippity quick ship. Hope to trade with again. Thanks Annette!
Terri

o

I just completed another great trade with Annette. She is definitely one of the best. Highly recommended!

Becky
ramazz

o

Just had another nice trade with her. Would trade again! thanks!

o

• Posted by kek19 5b-Michigan (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 20, 07 at 21:10

Great seed trade! Would trade again! Thanks!

o

A pleasure to trade with! Great seeds!
Alana

o
RE: Annette_1964++

can you really say enough nice things?? :')) not really :')
she is so friendly, sent her stuff fast, let me know it was on the way, she recieved mine, and i like her seed she sent!! :')) i would really recomend her!!

o

Thank you so much Annette for the great trade. Annette sent very nice bulbs as described. They were well packaged and promptly shipped. I hope we can trade again!

Sherielynne

o

Just got my seeds from a trade with Annette today and I'm thrilled. All are neatly packed and she threw in a couple of neat bonus packages. Chatting with her through email was a pleasure. So nice and easy to talk to. I really enjoyed our trade very much and hope to trade her for some of her lovely plants when she has the time. Thanks so much Annette!

Jase

o

Annette responded to my post looking for seeds. She traded for the seeds I asked for. She was fast in sending and very friendly. Would definitely trade again. Thanks Annette.

o

Annette is an awesome trader. We had a plant exchange and I was expecting a little sapling. She sent a huge shrub! I would recommend her to anyone.
Karyn

o

Sent healthy cuttings, well packaged, and quickly. Would trade again anytime.

o

Posted by ibartoo z8 sc (My Page) on
Tue, May 8, 07 at 17:20

I recently traded with annette1964 for about the 3rd time. I love to trade with her. she sends great plants and she is always so nice. I will trade with her anytime. Linda

(copied from a thread slipping off the last page)

o

* Posted by nova z9 Ocklawaha (My Page) on
Sat, May 19, 07 at 7:10

I have just finished a trade with Annette and wanted to give her an A++++++! Big healthy plants, great packaging,wonderful communication and everything just as she promised! I recommend her as a trader and hope to trade with her again!

nova aka Susan

(copied from a thread ready to slip off the last page)

o

* Posted by knotz 8/PNW WA (My Page) on
Sun, May 20, 07 at 16:47

I also just completed a trade with her...Wonderful trader..Would love to trade with again...Thanks Annette :)

(copied from a thread ready to drop off the last page)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here