Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
jaleeisa

Posted by medontdo 5b Ks (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 6, 08 at 14:18

i just got my seeds from kathy!! she was sooooo generous!! she is very fast, and sent me way bonuses!! and some really cool stuff!! i love talking to her!!! she is just the sweetest!! and of course i just love her to pieces!!! :')) you will love trading with her i highly recomend trading with her!! she is fastly becoming one of our best new gw'rs !! thanks kathy!! your awesome!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: jaleeisa

Awww! Thanks Michele! You're one of my favorite Garden ANGELS! I enjoyed our trade and getting to know you!It's wonderful to be making so many great friends here!

o

I too just completed a trade with Kathy. She is very generous and sent her seeds fast. I hope I get the chance to trade with her again! Darla.

o

Recently completed a trade with Kathy and agree with all of the above. She sends a good amount of all the seeds agreed upon and she is lightning fast in sending them to you as well. Would be very happy to trade with her again anytime!

aunt_lou

o

Awww.. you guys are making me blush!! Thank you so much for the wonderfully kind words!

Kathy

o

Kathy replied to an SASE I was doing . She sent her stamps out very quickly , with the note I needed to complete her goodie envelope, and It IS very much appreciated. I hope you enjoy your seeds Kathy, and look forward to trading with you in the future !!

o
oops forgot

She also let me know when she received her seeds , and sent me a nice thank you email. You just don't know how much that is appreciated !!!

o

Got my seeds today- that was fast!
thanks so much!

o

I just had a great trade with Kathy.We had great communication and she was very prompt and generous.I hope to trade again and thanks!Debbie

o

Very nice to trade with you Kathy, hope to do more soon.

o

I got seeds for a SASE from Kathy in a timely matter. She has great comunication and is rather nice

Acres

o

Ohhh here's the bottom!! LOL i just got my seeds, awesome amnt!! and she sent tabor and talla some seeds too, for his and her garden ( my kiddo's) of course they LOVED it!! LOL she is just the sweetest!! and she's so fast!! very generous and great to talk to!! **hugs** i'd soooo recomend trading with kathy!!

o

I recently completed a trade with Jaleeisa, who sent me some great seeds quite fast, as well as helpful packaging advice!

Thanks very much, Kathy!

o

• Posted by dorisl 5 NW Chicago burbs (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 6, 08 at 21:04

Kathy and I did a great trade also!

:)

o

I can't believe I forgot to post!! Yikes! Beat me with a stick, Kathy!! LOL :O)

Kathy is a GREAT gal...a very honest trader & quick to send her part. A really fun lady.
Don't hesitate to trade with her, she'll make your day!! :O)

o

Kathy responded to a seeds for postage offer of mine. She sent her bubblie per my instructions in a timely fashion. Once she received the seeds she followed up with a nice Thank You email, which was very much appreciated. She is an A+ Newbie.

Sue

o

i tell ya, she just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter!!! LOL
she sent me some MORE seeds!!! and to my kiddo's!! of course ya know they were happy as little kiddo's on easter w candy!! thank you soooo much Kathy!!! ***big Hugs*** your just so sweet!! and the bestest part is i get to share these with other people too!! :')) Hugs Medo

P.S i'd Highly reccomend her for trading!! she is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

o

i did a trade with kathy n just got my seeds in today! she was so sweet! she sent me the seeds i wanted n then some!!
she also let me know when she got my seeds in,
kathy dose great trades!

o

I've done a couple of trades with Kathy, and she is definitely the greatest! Just one word of warning though, when she says she's sending a "little" extra, clear another 1/4 acre of land, she's heavy on that extra!!! LOL!!!
I've only been here on GW for a couple of months, but Kathy's definitely been one of the highlights of being here!

FIVE GOLD STARS FOR YOU KATHY!!!

-dAn, S.G.

o

I just had my first trade with Kathy. She was prompt and generous as well as nice emails. Would trade with her anytime.
Karyn

o

Having been on GW for several years now and going through some trials by fire I am not always a trusting sort of person. Kathy contacted me about hellebore seeds that I was offering for trade and I had to turn her away as she had nothing that I was needing. When I was done trading I had some seeds left and offered them to her with the promise that she send me the postage. Low and behold she kept her promise. This is a person who I believe will make a great and long time member of GW. Thanks Kathy for helping me keep my trust in traders, Les

o

awww i tell ya Kathy is just awesome!! she sent me some awesome seeds i had traded away thinking mine would grow, hmph!! nope, but she was so sweet and sent me some!! such a great person and friend!! many great big hugs to you Kathy!! i would definately recomend trading with her and she is definately a keeper!! :'>> Medo

o

Kathy has been SO sweet, "mentoring" me on trading, etc, even when she was in the middle of planning a wedding and her son's graduation! Very generous!

o

I think I made a new friend!

Just completed a trade with Kathy. She is extremely generous.

We discovered a rather unique common interest in gardening. I look forward to future trades and e-mails.

o

Kathy sent our seeds fast, generous amnt, and she is so nice and sweet!! i love trading with her! she always is so easy to trade with we almost have the same taste in flowers and such LOL
and when she sends stuff she always seems to remember my rugratss!! that is the sweetest thing in the world!! many many hugggggssss for you Kathy!!! thank you so much!! ~Medo

o

Posted by rosepedal Four seasons NE WI Z (qatechwallace@yahoo.com) on
Tue, Oct 7, 08 at 15:42

Kathy is a great trader. I enjoyed the trade very much. She is quick and a great communicator. Thanks Kathy~~ Barb

copied from another thread

o

Kathy sent me bulbs super-quickly, & then waited patiently for me to send my end of the trade -- thank you Kathy!

o

Kathy sent me a great box of seeds and bulbs in the MNF Ghouls Swap. She really stuck with the theme: I love that!!!
Alana

o

just received seeds from kathy--very generous!! it was a pleasure to trade with such a nice person--would do it again anytime. Thanks, Kathy!

o

Kathy is a great person to trade with, has good communication and doesn't mind answering questions.
I am glad to know Kathy and enjoy trading with her either from me initiating a trade or from her initiating, and being able to call her a friend.

Thanks Kathy, I think you are really super cool!
:) NCGG/Fran

o

• Posted by pepa z9 TX (My Page) on
    Sun, Nov 16, 08 at 0:31

This is the first time I traded with Kathy and I look forward to doing more trades with her. Would highly recommend her. She is very generous with her seeds and sends them quickly. She even sent several bonus seeds. Thank you so much Kathy. Pepa

o

Just finished another trade with Kathy. Wonderful to trade with, lots of fun e-mails and quick to send out the seeds. Thanks Kathy, sure we will trade again over the nest year.

Fran

o

another great trade with kathy--thanks again!

o

I just finished a swap with Kathy, and all I'm gonna say is "Oh. My. God." She is a great lady to talk with, EXTREMELY VERY generous with her seeds, and cares enough to do background research on what she's sending. The next time I need to plant 40 acres, I'm gonna definitely enlist her help!!!
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best, I give Kathy a minimum 33!!!

o

ya know, i have to agree with Dan!! Kathy is great!! she is one of the very best!! and ohhhh so generous and so nice!! i wouldn't trade her friendship for anything in the world!!
ok now to the swap!! LOL she was our secret santa, and she sent some really awesome seeds!! OHH man OOOHHHH la la!! we were totally freaking out!! thank you so much!! ~Medo

o

Kathy is special to me because she hosted my first swap. Since then, I have enjoyed getting to know her and following her lead with trade etiquette. Although I've never seen her in person, I consider her a friend. She sent me a bubble envy with seeds that I have been wanting for some time. She sent corkscrew vine, Double blue pea vine, amaranthus - green tails, catmint, hycacinth bean vine, and love lies bleeding. Thanks for your generosity. I will share pics! Nik

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 16, 08 at 22:11

Kathy just sent me a little Christmas seed surprise. She truly is a sweetheart: )
Remy

o

I received a wonderful card and seeds from Kathy in the SSSS. Thank you for being such a great elf!

o

Kathy sent me some very special seeds in The secret Santa seed swap.

Thanks Kathy!

Sue

o

Kathy sent me some very choice seeds in the Secret Santa Card Swap. Thank you Kathy!
Alana

o

Had a wonderful trade with Kathy. Thank you so much for everything. Michele

o

Kathy is great and I always am glad to receive a request for a trade with her.
She was in the Secret Santa Seed Swap and she sent me some seeds that are really hard to get.
I am so glad she shared her stash with me! Thanks so much GF!

:) Fran

o

Kathy sent me a wonderful cards and seeds in the RR Birthday Seed Extravaganza.
Thank you so much, you are very kind and generous!
Thanks again,
Dorothy

o

Kathy sent me a pretty birthday card full of seeds in the bday round robin.

Lisa

o

Kathy is one of the most Generous people i know, she sent talla and tabor some really cool seeds!! and me :') but mainly for them, for talla's "purple" garden, and didn't leave tabor out, that is so sweet of her!! she is just always thinking!! Thank you so very much!! Hugs ~Medo

o

Kathy chose to send to me some of my wants in the Birthday Seed Extravaganza Round Robin. I am VERY excited over her picks for me! I could tell she was going with my theme for an edible landscape, which made my day! The card was beautiful and the seeds well protected and labeled. Thank you, Kathy! I really appreciate you.

Blessings,
Angela

o

Kathy, thank you so very much for making my birthday a little more special. It was so kind of you to take the extra time to look at my list to find the dayflower that I did not even request on my 25 most wanted. I am also sure the lemon cucumber will taste wonderful. Kim

o

I agree with everyone.Kathy is a great trader.Just finished a seed trade with her.She is sooo prompt,seeds nicely packaged & extras put in.She IS a keeper.
Jan

o

I had a WONDERFUL seed trade with Kathy! In fact, we are in the process of doing another trade :-)

Thanks so much!
Carrie

o

you rock, so sorry for my delay
Your trading is out standing and good to communicate with too, thanks Lisa

o

Sorry Kathy, I'm a little behind on posting to "rate and review". We have traded a couple of times and both were AWESOME trades! Looking forward to trading with her again.
Thanks alot! Perry

o

Received my seeds from our 2nd trade! What an awesome trader. She feeds her bubble envies with Red Bull, I swear! LoL

Thanks for the awesome trades Kathy!!!

Carrie

o

Kathy sent some great seed from my want list for the Wow, Thanks swap. She also sent me seeds/cards in the Santa and Bday swaps...she is a very generous and thoughtful person. Thanks Kathy!

o

I responded to a BEAP offer from Kathy. She was great about keeping in touch and sent me some wonderful seeds based on my garden plans and descriptions. They will fit right in with what I've already started... I can't wait to start planting! Thanks so much!

o

Thanks Kathy...Deb

o

Kathy and I were partners in the April Fool's swap. She sent some of my MOST wanted plants and seeds. Everything was healthy and sooo much appreciated. Kathy is a dependable and thoughtful member of the gw community and an incredible person to swap with. THANKS Kathy! I really can't say enough... Nik

o

I just received a box from kathy in mnf bump's mayday mayday swap. She practically filled my want list. wow great trader and a great person. she is very knowledgeable and helpful, I would trade with her anytime and recommend her to everyone!

Thanks Kathy
Joseph

o

Kathy helped me out when I needed to start gardenning from scratch having just moved to the US from Canada. For just the postage she sent an huge variety of seeds to get me started based on what I asked her for, as well as whole bunches of extras! She does what she says, says what she does and her kindness is so very obvious in her emails and generosity!

Thank you Kathy and many smiles and hugs to you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here