Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
west_texas_peg

piksi_hk

west_texas_peg
17 years ago

She is a great person to trade with; sends her trades very promptly and they arrive in very good shape. Have made 2 trades thus far and have another pending for next Monday. I hope to continue swapping with her in the future. Best Wishes to her in her garden ventures.

Peggy

Comments (33)

• Jokester
    16 years ago

good trade with B

• flowersoffate
    16 years ago

she sent a beautiful plant that was well packaged and appeared to have not been stressed at all by the trip. i would trade with betsy any time. thank you. barb

• gdionelli
    16 years ago

Betsy is a generous trader and lovely lady. I enjoyed our correspondence, and seeds arrived quickly.

Highly recommended!

Elizabeth

• neuling
    16 years ago

She sent some lovely Donkey Ears for SASE. They arrived promptly, were very well packaged, and are now thriving in their new home.

I would definitely trade with her in the future.

Sincerely,
    Neuling

• dirt_under_my_nails
    15 years ago

Sent healthy plants & quick shipping.Would trade with again.
    Thanks!
    April/dirt_under_my_nails

• caflowerluver
    15 years ago

Quick shipment. They arrived in good shape and the burgundy ones are big. Recommended and would trade with again.
    Thanks.
    Clare

• gardendee
    15 years ago

Betsy, thank you so much for the phillipine lily seeds! I surely appreciate your generosity.

Dee

• shropshire_lad
    15 years ago

Betsy is a quick shipper and a wonderful trader! Her seeds arrived well-packaged and I can't wait to see them grow! I would definitely trade with her again!

JJ

• kms4me
    15 years ago

I was very pleased with my first trade with Betsy and would recommend her without reservation.

Kate

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Received a wonderful package of Sweet Autumn Clematis...I'm ready for Spring NOW! :)

Would highly recommend trading with Betsy...you just can't go wrong :)

Thanks again,

Toni

• maria
    15 years ago

Just completed my first trade with Betsy. She's a great trader, hope we can trade again. Thank you, Betsy.

Maria

• wind_red
    15 years ago

Thank you sooo much Betsy for sending me wonderful christmas card and generous amout of seeds for santa swap.

• taz56
    15 years ago

Thank you S.Santa for the card and seeds,
    very nice of you!
    Susan

• luvgardening2
    15 years ago

Betsy was my Secret Santa and she sent me a lovely card and 4 types of seeds from my Wanted List. I am going to have fun sowing these to see what I get. Thanks so Much!

Nancy

• wantonamara Z8 CenTex
    15 years ago

I got my trade of seeds very quickly and the amounts were VERY generous. I look forward to trading with her again. and it took place over the confusing time of the holidays.

• suecirish
    14 years ago

Betsy and I had a trade of several plants. We easily agreed and she sent her part promptly. The package arrived in great condition and all the plants were very nice. I would be very happy to trade with her again.

• Alphie
    14 years ago

Sent me seeds for sase. Was prompt & the seeds arrived in great condition. Thank you again.

• paxfleur
    14 years ago

I completed a trade with Betsy Chin last year but do not visit this forum so I'm a bit late with my review. Communication was great and Betsy was very helpful with answering questions. I'm going to do a follow-up to see how everything's doing but just wanted to publicly thank her.

• jessied
    14 years ago

The rain lily bulbs she sent me were very well packaged and very prompt. Thank you very much

• e36yellowm3
    14 years ago

I loved my trade with Betsy - great experience! Alana

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    13 years ago

Posted by nottougly z7 TN (nottougly@charter.net) on
    Sun, Apr 11, 10 at 23:33

I traded with he recently and it was great. Received plants and they where in good condition. Will trade with her again.
    Faye!

(copied from another thread)

• daveedgeguitar
    13 years ago

A great Lady to trade with!! A Pleasure to email with!!! Sent great cannas which I can't wait to see grow. I would definately trade with her anytime!
    Thanks Betsy!

• debbiep_gw
    13 years ago

I recently completed a trade with Betsy.Everything went smoothly.I would trade again.Thanks.Debbie

• redthreaddiy
    13 years ago

I had a GREAT trade with piksi_hk!

She was really generous, very friendly, and the seeds arrived quickly. The seeds were well-packaged in bubble wrap. I received 4 packets of Gaillardia seeds when I thought I was only receiving one, so that was a lovely surprise! I would love to trade with her again in the future.

• elvis
    13 years ago

Just completed my very first trade with Betsy. Great trader--hope she feels the same way about me! Prompt, reliable, and generous...looking forward to the next trade with Betsy~~

• manda3
    13 years ago

Betsy is an incredibly generous person! I am jumping off walls, so excited about what she sent me!

• ckap
    13 years ago

I received a box with all kinds of goodies from Betsy for the adopt a newbie.She is very prompt and generous.I was out so could not post here.

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Just did a trade with Besty. I sent her postage for a med size box stuffed full of very healthy plants. She mailed very quickly, packaging was great!! Would trade with her anytime. AAAA++++++ Trader!!! Thanks Besty for a wonderful trade!!

• fearadyn
    12 years ago

What a great trader! This was a SASBE for her daylily seeds, plus she sent so many other types of fresh seeds. Can't wait to get them growing!

Thanks so much!! Hope we can trade again in the future~

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Just received seeds from Betsy. She was easy to trade with and sent a generous amount of seeds promptly. Would be happy to trade again! Margie

• sunflowerbee
    12 years ago

Thank you very much for the plants for postage, Happy holidays :)

• fearadyn
    11 years ago

Another awesome~for postage~trade. Very generous with fast shipping~would love to trade again anytime! Thank you!

• wispfox
    10 years ago

Did a trade for postage for a lovely canna which already had leaves. Absolutely recommended!

Sponsored
Above Board Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Custom Deck & Outdoor Enclosure Solutions in Loudoun County