Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
barleychown

Kasha77

barleychown
16 years ago

I just had a good trade with kasha77. She sent her end quickly, and was great about comminication.

Comments (40)

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Super trader & quick shipping. Would gladly trade with again.
    April/dirt_under_my_nails

• sassybutterfly_2008
    16 years ago

Very kind. Super trader. Would definitely trade with again!

Thanks!
    Wendy
    sassybutterfly_2008

• AmyinMO
    15 years ago

Responded to my BEAP/SASBE offer with friendly e-mails and great communication! Sent her envelope quickly, and followed the instructions for the offer very well. Great job, thanks!
    --Amy (amyinmo)

• kate151
    15 years ago

I sent her an SASBE and she sent it back quickly and was great about communication.

• ms.idaho
    15 years ago

Very good communication and bless her patience with my first time trading. Thanks Kasha77!

• scottrell
    15 years ago

Great trader! - Thanks Kasha!

• grovespirit
    15 years ago

This GW member is a very friendly communicator, as well as being prompt and generous. I would happily trade with her again any time! :)

• somesara69
    15 years ago

Just completed great trade with Kasha77, great communication, really generous amounts of seeds in her trades, just really friendly and pleasant experience all around, I'll trade with her whenever I can :)

• cocomo
    15 years ago

I traded with Kasha77 and had a very nice experience.
    She mailed promptly and was very friendly. I would trade
    with her anytime! Thanks Kathy!

• tina_2
    15 years ago

Hi - I had a wonderful trade with Kathy too!!! tina_2

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

* Posted by firebird1 7 (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 5, 08 at 12:24

Kasha and I exchanged plants, 2 butterfly gingers for 2 royal poinciana trees. The trees arrived potted, and looking beautiful when I opened the package. They continue to thrive. I would definitely trade with Kathy77 again.

copied from another thread

• firebird1
    15 years ago

kasha and I exchanged plants, 2 gingers for 2 royal poinciana trees. They were well packaged, and arrived in great condition. they continue to thrive. I would definitely trade with Kasha again.

• gardengirlsue
    15 years ago

I contacted Kasha77 about some Brugmansia cuttings she had available for S&H. It was a pleasure! She very patiently explained how to sign up for, and use paypal, and has followed through with great instructions on how to care for the cuttings. Start to finish I had the cuttings in 3 days and am very pleased with the quality of them.

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Got my cuttings today that Kasha77 offered for postage. Nice big cuttings of brugs. Fast Also.
    Thank you,

• amelia_pepper_lady
    15 years ago

kasha77 offered brug cuttings for postage. Very clear communications; timed shipping to meet my schedule. Then, I received more cuttings than I expected!

• token28001
    15 years ago

Just completed a trade with Kasha77 for orange brug cuttings. Because I wouldn't be home for a few days, she waited to send the cuttings this past Monday as I asked her to do. I received them today in perfect condition. I would definetely recommend her for trading. Thanks K!

15 years ago

Posted by gramsharon N.Mn. (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 1, 08 at 20:15

Kasha is an excellent trader. She was informative, prompt and professional in delivering brug cuttings. The cuttings were in excellent condition. I would have no concerns whatsoever in trading with Kasha.

• tweetjoann
    15 years ago

Great brugs...Thanks so much...highly recommend her for trading, etc... excellant packaging of my brugs and later emailed me with info on how to root them...thanks so much!

15 years ago

Posted by jones_2008 8 (jonesy@ladyfire.com) on
    Sun, Apr 27, 08 at 16:58

Thank you kasha77! The seeds you sent were great. Thanks to you my garden will be much better. Your a great GWer. In my opinion the BEST! Your help was wonderful. I don't know what I would have done without you and your help. Thanks again kasha77

15 years ago

* Posted by ibartoo z8 sc (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 27, 08 at 19:10

Kasha77 is a great trader. Fast and thoughtful. Linda

copied from another thread,/font

• lantanalover
    15 years ago

Kathy just sent me some Brug cuttings for postage. She was very prompt in sending them out and the were nicely packaged, Large, healthy cuttings :)
    Highly recommended and hope to trade again!

Tiffany

• kathy_jo_mo
    15 years ago

I just recieved a wonderful box of huge brugmansia cuttings for postage..

I had questioned the amount asked for postage until I saw the huge cuttings.. The amount I sent just barely covered it.

• momonajourney
    15 years ago

I received not only brugs but great advice and pure kindness and help since I knew nothing about brugs. I'm excited to learn as well as grow them...Thanks Kathy for all your help.

15 years ago

Posted by moonie_57 8 NC (My Page) on
    Wed, Nov 5, 08 at 19:42

Oh my gosh was I surprised with my brug cuttings from Kathy! I wasn't expecting such a heavy box nor even dreaming of the size of cuttings.. and cuttings with Y's! She knew I had a friend I wanted to share with but the amount of cuttings she sent gives me plenty to share and more than enough to hog to myself. :)

The cuttings were packaged nicely and separately so no chance of getting the names mixed up. I wasn't expecting her to ship out until on a Monday but was pleasantly surprised to find she didn't waste anytime and I actually received them days before I expected her to ship.

I'm glad this was a "cuttings for postage" deal because I never could have equaled her generosity!

Thanks Kathy!

• lhmkc
    15 years ago

I was very very surprised by my brugs for postage box. it contained alot of huge cuttings and some even had y's all very healthy well packaged and labeled. Super fast shipping. They will be great plants for me in the spring. Kathy is a great gweber

• threas
    15 years ago

Kathy is a great trader. She sent nice healthy rooted plants that she called cuttings!LOL Thanks, Kath

Theresa

• lantanalover
    15 years ago

I just received a second box of cuttings from Kathy. I am very pleased with the amount and size of the cuttings! Definitely worth it!! =)

Thanks again for helping me expand my brug collection Kathy! You are great!

Tiffany

• iowagourdman
    15 years ago

I just received my box of cuttings from Kathy. I just can't believe the number of cuttings she sent and how big they are! Lot's of Y's too. Thank you for helping me start my brug collection. I hope to do more trading with you in the future!!!

Bruce B.

15 years ago

Posted by adahlberg 9 (clever_puppet@hotmail.com) on
    Fri, Nov 14, 08 at 14:16

Thanks for the nicely packaged brugs!!! The largest cuttings I have EVER seen! Shipping was extremely fast and much appreciated! So much fun for the cost of s&h. Also very informative. Thanks again. What a success.

• ladygreensleeves
    15 years ago

Kathy is an exceptional trader and gardenwebber, she takes great care of her "babies" and makes sure you get very healthy cuttings including y's and an extra or two. She packages them carefully and ships them right out as soon as postage arrives which is very fair as well. A true gem to deal with. Great communication and offers help if needed. I hope to do more trading when she has more brug cutting available next season. Thanks Kathy for a wonderful trade.

15 years ago

* Posted by cjcjmass 8 Georgia (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 22, 09 at 11:30

Oh my gosh was I surprised with my brug cuttings from kasha77! I wasn't expecting the size of cuttings to be so big .. She knew how upset I was about loosing some cutting that I had from ebay so she volunteer to send me some of her. I would trade with her anytime and will give you instruction on how to care for them..
    She has a wonderful heart. I would trade with her again.

• jdkind
    15 years ago

What else can you say !! she's helpfull, insightfull, She's just a great person to trade with. very fast shipping.I can't wait till my flamenco grows and i can return the favor.
    Thanks again Kasha77
    God Bless!

• dimples31312
    14 years ago

Great Trader! Looking forward to more trades with Kathy.
    Thanks for the wonderful banana plant!
    Dorothy

13 years ago

Posted by midway Arkansas 7 (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 27, 10 at 17:28

This was my first time at paying postage for cuttings. I did not have anything to trade, but Kasha77 sent me several cuttings for postage. I could not believe it. She took the time to cut, water, wrap and package these wonderful cuttings and sent them to me for the postage. What a lady. If you get a chance to do an exchange or what ever with her, I would highly recommend you jump right to it. First class all the way.
    Thanks again Kasha,
    Patsey

(copied from another thread)

• molly_and_me
    13 years ago

I understand that Kathy has quite a reputation for helping people who want to start raising angel trumpets. Well she did it again! I received a very nice assortment of plants and rooted cutting for postage. They were all healthy and in great shape.

I hope I will have varieties in the future that she wants so I can trade with her, or even send her some for postage. She is a generous and gracious GW member.

Thanks, Kathy
    Margaret

• yaslan
    13 years ago

I received a nice box of healthy brug cuttings from Kathy (for postage)! I absolutely love them. She's also very kind, generous and helpful. I would not hesitate to do another transaction with Kathy.

-Bo

• Andrew Scott
    13 years ago

I wona brugsmansia contest that Kathy did on the brugs forum. All I had to do was post at a certain time and date and also be one of the first five. I won and she sent me 28 brugs! They were all expertly wrapped and labelled and packed up with great care for shipping. HEr cuttings arrived in excellent condition with many of them rooted! I give Kasha 2 thumbs up for taking the xtra time to ensure that her recipients would have the best chances to grow them successfully!
    Andrew

• skohler
    13 years ago

Recieved some really great BRUGS Today from Kathy
    & Will trade any time very promt & shares Nice Cuttings Hope to share again NEXT YEAR :)))
    Happy Gardening My friend .

• kimka
    12 years ago

Just had a terrific trade with Kathy. She sent me an incredibly well rooted brug cutting that I'd been hunting for a long while.

I'd trade with Kathy anytime.

KimKa

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

I have dealt with Kathy and her brugs a few times in the past. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with.....everything about Kathy and her brugs is perfect...LOL!

Thanks!!

Annie

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living