Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
kchd

Posted by legallyheidi 7B (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 5, 12 at 17:02

I received my seed packets today! Great transaction...don't hesitate to do a seed swap with Katie.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: kchd

As the auspicious recipient of Katie's first swap, all I can say is
WOW!
Katie may be a new trader, but she certainly is no novice when it comes to gardening or to properly packaging plants. Case in point: I received two packages today, one from Katie and one from a "professional" nursery. Katie's packaging put the professionals to shame--she constructed a special carton to send my saplings in; the roots were lovingly wrapped in sawdust with the right amount of moisture, and all arrived in pristine shape, ready to be planted. The package from the so-called "professional" nursery looked like it was hit by a tornado and was a total loss. Moral of story: Go with Katie--she has great taste in plants, communicates well and delivers the goods.

o

Replied to my seeds for postage offer. Quickly sent in the required postage & label. Wouldn't hesitate to do future trades with her.

-stlgirl

o

I just got an envelope of seeds from Katie, and she is amazing! The seeds were packaged so neatly, and she sent a great variety of wonderful things! She's also very generous with sharing lots of helpful information. Thank you so much!!

-carolinagirl77

o

Wow! Katie is incredibly neat. I feel like I have 8 thumbs and 2 fingers comparatively speaking.
She sent beautifully packaged seeds in a recent MNF exchange. Everything about the envelope was perfect.
Thanks Katie,
Alana

o

Great to trade with!

o

I was very happy with our trade. I received the seeds I requested with a very detailed instruction page about how to plant them as well as a bonus whole plant! I will not hesitate to trade with her again.

o

I just wanted to thank Katie for participating in the OBF October 2012 THE WITCH IS IN Swap on the Round Robin. A super nice lady and a wonderful swapper!

Thanks so much Katie!
Happy Blooms!
vina

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 8, 12 at 22:53

Katie sent one of my most wanted seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks

o

I received two packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks.

o

Received great seeds in the secret santa swap, Thanks so much!

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 14, 12 at 21:37

Many thanks to Katie for the great card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap! Super nice young lady!
Shirley!

o

I got a pretty card and great seeds from Katie in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks!
Alana

o

Double thanks!!

In the recent Secret Santa Swap, Katie sent a lovely Christmas card and seeds...THANKS!
Also, Katie sent my way another beautiful card and a Christmas Katie Eclectic Favorites CD in the December FOTESS Seasons Greetings swap.....great music and great cheer!

Many thanks!

Annie

o

I recently traded with Katie, I was very pleased with everything. I wont hesitate to trade with her again in the future.

o

What can I say about Katie that hasn't already been said?

She is one of the best traders here on GW and you coudn't ask for a more knowledgeable plantswoman!

o

Rec'd a wonderful snowflake card and seeds in this years SSS! Thanks so much, Melinda

o

She's great to trade with! Knowledgeable and nice! The seeds came quickly and safely and well-packaged. Thanks, and looking forward to more trades!

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 20, 13 at 15:22

Received a great box from Katie in our OBF Have a Heart Send a Heart Feb 2013 Swap. It had all kinds of great goodies. Thank you so much for your generosity!

o

I got my seeds from Katie today and Wow! They got to me super fast and I can't wait to plant them.

Thanks, Katie!

o

I just completed my second trade with kchd! She adopted me for the "adopt a milkweed newbie trade." It was so sweet of her to have this idea and be such an active participant, adopting many newbies! She's so reliable with her trades and great to talk to outside of gardenweb as well. You won't regret trading with her!

o

She adopted me in the Adopt a Milkweed Newbie thread. She was prompted with sending the seeds out, & I must say, she sent an awesome, AWESOME collection of seeds for attracting butterflies! I can't wait to get started!

o

kchd is a great swapper and giver of information. She goes the extra mile. Thanks, kchd, for making the swap so enjoyable.

o

Perfect packaging, thorough labeling, great communication. Katie is a pro at seed swapping! - Brandon7

o

Good trade. Would trade with her again.

o

Thank you Katie for the lovely card and great seeds you sent me in this year's Secret Santa Swap! I appreciate your generosity!

Betsy

o

Katie, super glad you joined this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap" Round Robin! Thanks bunches for the red-n-gold classy "Holiday Wishes" card with your kind note (I definitely shall email you for the pickled orka recipe) , "Tabasco Pepper", "Clemson Spineless Okra" and "Black Beauty Eggplant" seeds! Especially thanks for such generous amounts! Everything arrived in excellent condition. - Wishing you a fab gardening season this coming year! :)

This post was edited by cryptid on Sun, Dec 29, 13 at 0:41

o

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

Rec'd a beautiful Christmas card and seeds from her in the SSS this year! Very much appreciated and thank you so much!

o

Received a cute Christmas cards with fabulous seeds from Katie for the SSS. Thank you Katie.

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 14, 14 at 11:02

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here