Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
legallyheidi

kchd

legallyheidi
12 years ago

I received my seed packets today! Great transaction...don't hesitate to do a seed swap with Katie.

Comments (41)

• seedmoney
    12 years ago

As the auspicious recipient of Katie's first swap, all I can say is
    WOW!
    Katie may be a new trader, but she certainly is no novice when it comes to gardening or to properly packaging plants. Case in point: I received two packages today, one from Katie and one from a "professional" nursery. Katie's packaging put the professionals to shame--she constructed a special carton to send my saplings in; the roots were lovingly wrapped in sawdust with the right amount of moisture, and all arrived in pristine shape, ready to be planted. The package from the so-called "professional" nursery looked like it was hit by a tornado and was a total loss. Moral of story: Go with Katie--she has great taste in plants, communicates well and delivers the goods.

• stlgirl
    12 years ago

Replied to my seeds for postage offer. Quickly sent in the required postage & label. Wouldn't hesitate to do future trades with her.

-stlgirl

• carolinagirl77
    12 years ago

I just got an envelope of seeds from Katie, and she is amazing! The seeds were packaged so neatly, and she sent a great variety of wonderful things! She's also very generous with sharing lots of helpful information. Thank you so much!!

-carolinagirl77

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

Wow! Katie is incredibly neat. I feel like I have 8 thumbs and 2 fingers comparatively speaking.
    She sent beautifully packaged seeds in a recent MNF exchange. Everything about the envelope was perfect.
    Thanks Katie,
    Alana

• Jennifer
    11 years ago

Great to trade with!

• nancy_pants
    11 years ago

I was very happy with our trade. I received the seeds I requested with a very detailed instruction page about how to plant them as well as a bonus whole plant! I will not hesitate to trade with her again.

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

I just wanted to thank Katie for participating in the OBF October 2012 THE WITCH IS IN Swap on the Round Robin. A super nice lady and a wonderful swapper!

Thanks so much Katie!
    Happy Blooms!
    vina

• ruthz
    11 years ago

Katie sent one of my most wanted seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I received two packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks.

• chefconnie
    11 years ago

Received great seeds in the secret santa swap, Thanks so much!

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Many thanks to Katie for the great card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap! Super nice young lady!
    Shirley!

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

I got a pretty card and great seeds from Katie in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks!
    Alana

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Double thanks!!

In the recent Secret Santa Swap, Katie sent a lovely Christmas card and seeds...THANKS!
    Also, Katie sent my way another beautiful card and a Christmas Katie Eclectic Favorites CD in the December FOTESS Seasons Greetings swap.....great music and great cheer!

Many thanks!

Annie

• honeyvine
    11 years ago

I recently traded with Katie, I was very pleased with everything. I wont hesitate to trade with her again in the future.

• PRO
    WildThings Rescue Nursery
    11 years ago

What can I say about Katie that hasn't already been said?

She is one of the best traders here on GW and you coudn't ask for a more knowledgeable plantswoman!

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

Rec'd a wonderful snowflake card and seeds in this years SSS! Thanks so much, Melinda

• zioncottage
    11 years ago

She's great to trade with! Knowledgeable and nice! The seeds came quickly and safely and well-packaged. Thanks, and looking forward to more trades!

• ruthz
    11 years ago

Received a great box from Katie in our OBF Have a Heart Send a Heart Feb 2013 Swap. It had all kinds of great goodies. Thank you so much for your generosity!

• ashley05
    10 years ago

I got my seeds from Katie today and Wow! They got to me super fast and I can't wait to plant them.

Thanks, Katie!

• zioncottage
    10 years ago

I just completed my second trade with kchd! She adopted me for the "adopt a milkweed newbie trade." It was so sweet of her to have this idea and be such an active participant, adopting many newbies! She's so reliable with her trades and great to talk to outside of gardenweb as well. You won't regret trading with her!

• LullabyF360
    10 years ago

She adopted me in the Adopt a Milkweed Newbie thread. She was prompted with sending the seeds out, & I must say, she sent an awesome, AWESOME collection of seeds for attracting butterflies! I can't wait to get started!

• Fernette
    10 years ago

kchd is a great swapper and giver of information. She goes the extra mile. Thanks, kchd, for making the swap so enjoyable.

• brandon7 TN_zone7
    10 years ago

Perfect packaging, thorough labeling, great communication. Katie is a pro at seed swapping! - Brandon7

• valeriepa
    10 years ago

Good trade. Would trade with her again.

• Ruby_Dog
    10 years ago

Thank you Katie for the lovely card and great seeds you sent me in this year's Secret Santa Swap! I appreciate your generosity!

Betsy

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Katie, super glad you joined this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap" Round Robin! Thanks bunches for the red-n-gold classy "Holiday Wishes" card with your kind note (I definitely shall email you for the pickled orka recipe) , "Tabasco Pepper", "Clemson Spineless Okra" and "Black Beauty Eggplant" seeds! Especially thanks for such generous amounts! Everything arrived in excellent condition. - Wishing you a fab gardening season this coming year! :)

This post was edited by cryptid on Sun, Dec 29, 13 at 0:41

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

Rec'd a beautiful Christmas card and seeds from her in the SSS this year! Very much appreciated and thank you so much!

• smitties
    10 years ago

Received a cute Christmas cards with fabulous seeds from Katie for the SSS. Thank you Katie.

• ruthz
    10 years ago

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

• EricaBraun
    9 years ago

Katie recently adopted me (for the Adopt-a-Newbie thread). She was wonderfully communicative, extremely thoughtful, and very generous. I loved the seeds she sent and she has even kept in touch with me after I received the newbie pack. Great person. I highly recommend a trade with her.

• Ruby_Dog
    9 years ago

Katie sent me a beautiful card and seeds of a special heirloom tomato in the 2014 Secret Santa Seed swap. Thank you so much and happy new year!
    Betsy

• brandon7 TN_zone7
    9 years ago

We had another wonderful trade. Packaging, labeling, and communications were great.

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Katie,...another year, another sensational Secret Santa Seed Swap! Thanks for joining in! And especially thanks for your wonderful card and seeds! Girl, you rock! Wishing you all the best that 2015 has to offer in every way! :)

• smitties
    9 years ago

Katie is the best. I received seeds in the SSS that I have wanted for awhile. Thanks

• cghpnd
    9 years ago

I got some lovely much needed seeds from Katie! And a card in the 2014 SSS. Thank You so much for sharing with me. I really really appreciate it!

• Mary Leek
    8 years ago

Katie kindly accepted a recent trade with me. She is most generous with her trade, excellent communication and trade items arrived packaged well and in perfect condition. Thank you, Katie!

• User
    8 years ago

Katie sent me a beautiful card and Prarie blazingstar seeds in the 2015 Secret Santa swap! Thank you so much for these and for thinking of me. Merry Christmas!

• roper2008
    8 years ago

Thank you Katie for the card and seeds for SSS 2015.

• mrs.b_in_wy
    8 years ago

I have a big case of WOW after opening Katie's (kchd) card from the 2015 SSS last night.
    The bees and butterflies will think they found pollinator paradise.
    Three(!) species of Liatris (L. spicata, aspera & pycnostachya); two
    kinds of Ironweed (Vernonia baldwinii & fasciculata); Salvia
    lyrata; Manfreda virginica (have been so wanting this one!); Euonymous
    americana/Strawberry Bush; and Asclepias viridis. DH is awed and amazed,
    too. Thank you so very much!

• gvozdika
    7 years ago

I received Black Elderberry seeds. Great seeds, Thank You Katie for sharing them!

Sponsored