Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
proudgm_03

dieg01991

proudgm_03
16 years ago

I just finished a trade with Amy. She is a very friendly, generous trader. I would gladly trade again. Thanks!

Comments (10)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by fcoffill 7b Gastonia (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 22, 08 at 7:14

I have just completed a 'cutting' swap with Amy, she is a prompt and generous trader! Her plants arrived healthy and beautifully wrapped for shipping. I look forward to trading with her again

Frances

copied from another thread

• redheadedstepchild75
    15 years ago

I too just finished a swap with Amy....and she is so awesome! lol

She made me plant stakes so I could tag my plants...and did a fantastic job getting everything to me in one piece!!
    Super sweet lady, would for sure love to trade again sometime in the future...and wouldn't hesitate to recommend trading with her to any other GW member!

Thank you for the trade Amy!!!

• tehs
    15 years ago

I recently completed a one-on-one swap with Amy. She shipped fast and the plants arrived well rooted and large!

She was very understanding with my plant mix-up! Thanks Amy! I hope we can trade again in the future! I've got 2 new rootings earmarked for you!

• galium
    15 years ago

Amy has been swapping in our Cracked Pot Gardner's RR group for several months. She always sends great boxes of plants. We are thrilled to have her in our group.

I did a private trade with her last month. I sent her houseplants and cuttings for postage. My box was barely out the door before I received postage from her! I would trade with Amy again without hesitation. She is also a very nice person.

• ejmoore510
    15 years ago

I just finished a swap with Amy in the MNF group and she was great! Very generous and lots of personal touches!
    Tons of plants! I'd love to swap with her again!

Joan

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by rosepedal Four seasons NE WI Z (qatechwallace@yahoo.com) on
    Sat, Feb 28, 09 at 15:33

Just the most nicest person on Gw. She was a member in the RR wonderful asset to GW. Barb

copied from another thread

• divahethr
    14 years ago

Thank you, Amy for all the wonderful plants you sent to me in the Tropical Surplus Swap. Everything was carefully wrapped and packed nicely. I wouldn't hesitate to swap with Amy again. Awesome!

• Frances Coffill
    14 years ago

dieg01991 was one of 10 participants in the Tropical Sub-Tropical Surplus Swap.
    She was an active participant, who gave generously and mailed her package promptly.

Thanks Amy for contributing to a great Swap!

• chellflower
    14 years ago

I just recieved my end of a trade with Amy. Everything was healthy and packed nice. She even sent two aloe varieies to be sure I got the one I wanted!
    I would definitely trade with her again. Thanks Amy!

• divahethr
    14 years ago

Amy was an active member in the 'tropical cacti succulent or anything grows' swap. She sends awesome amounts in a timely manner and is a pleasant member to have in a round robin group. I'm privileged to know her and feel she is an asset to the GW community. thank you AMY
    heather

Sponsored