Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cryptid_gw

moonwolf

cryptid
14 years ago

Just completed a very positive, very pleasant trade with Brad. He sent his seeds promptly and they arrived in really good shape! Also, he was quite generous with the amount of seeds he sent. In short,...I'm a happy camper! :) "Thanks Brad!"

Comments (13)

• atticville
    14 years ago

Yet another cheer for Brad! I had a fun trade with Moonwolf also and couldn't be more tickled! He's really personable also... made trading fun! Thanks so much Brad!
    KK Atticville

• moonwolf_gw
    14 years ago

Thanks, guys!

I love to share the love of gardening with others! Trading cuttings and seeds has really been fun with everyone! I look forward to doing more trades!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• cryptid
    Original Author
    13 years ago

"Thanks for the cucumber seeds, Brad! They arrived in great shape!" - Again, Moonwolf is one generous trader, and, in my humble opinion, a definite asset to our overall GW community. :)

• greedygh0st
    13 years ago

No surprise that trade communications with Brad were fun, detailed, and conversational. He was even very patient(and kind) with me pushing back our posting date because of a move. The well-developed plant arrived snugly packed and healthy as an ox.

Thanks for the giant diversifolia!

• gennykins
    13 years ago

Just completed a great trade with Brad who provided beautiful tenuipes cuttings and Echinacia seed. Thanks, Brad!

lisa

• moonwolf_gw
    13 years ago

Thank you all again for your kind complements! I very much appreciate them and have had fun trading with all of you! I'm looking forward to doing more cutting/seed trades with you and many more members here on GW!

Again, thanks for all of your complements! They really made my day and I'm *howling* with joy (I view them as self-esteem boosters.) :) If this keeps up, I may have to think about opening my own nursery someday.....lol

Happy gardening and growing everyone!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• dem_pa
    13 years ago

I recently completed a great trade with Brad. He's a generous and prompt trader.

Don

• chrizty
    13 years ago

Just had a very nice seed trade with moonwolf / Brad. everything was packed up well. im so happy. cant wait to try them this spring!!
    Thanks for the great trade Brad :)

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Just completed a very pleasant trade with Brad. A generous amount of seeds and extras were sent in a bubble envelope. Look forward to trading again!

• Ament
    12 years ago

Excellent to trade with, loads of fun to communicate with as well. A new friend for me too! I certainly will trade with Brad again!

~Ament/Tina

• annikasmommykate
    12 years ago

Trade went well. Great communication, quick and accurate trade.

• elvimiller
    7 years ago

Thanks for the great trade!

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor