Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
strmywthr3

highalttransplant

strmywthr3
16 years ago

great trade! she included an extra that she had seen listed on my wish list too.

thanks for the trade!

Comments (15)

• Orcascove
    15 years ago

Bonnie responded to a SASBE offer I posted. Her enve arrived quickly and with everything necessary. Hope to have many more interations in the future. Thanks Bonnie!!
    Happy Gardening!!!
    -Barb (Orcascove)

• austinnhanasmom
    15 years ago

Fast shipping and very generous trader -

Thanks so much -

Deb

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Bonnie sent me a sweet Christmas card and fulfilled my seed wishes in the secret santa swap! Thanks so much for your generosity! Nikki

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Bonnie sent me a beautiful card and seeds in RR Birthday Seed Extravaganza. Thank you for making my BD special!
    Dorothy

• riley17
    15 years ago

Thank you Bonnie for the secret santa swap seeds! Thank you for the beautiful Christmas card as well!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by garden4god 5a/b (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 23, 09 at 17:32

they are the coolest traders and their package got here fast and I loved the B-DAY card.

copied from another thread

• godsgardener
    15 years ago

Bonnie and her sons Elijah and Ezra sent my grandson Cameron a wonderful handmade card made by Elijah and Ezra along with temporary tattoo's and 5 packet's of great seeds for Cameron's garden.

Thanks for making Cameron so happy!!!

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Bonnie thank you so much for the chinese red noodle beans, lemon cucumber and cardinal flowers. You made my birthday so much more special. You made me feel so special. Kim

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Bonnie sent me a cute card and seeds for the birthday swap. Thanks Bonnie!

• booberry85
    15 years ago

I was her swap partner in a couple of Incredible Edible Round Robins. She spoiled me rotten! I couldn't believe the seeds that she went out of her way to get for me. There were lots of other treats in the box too. Definitely look for her to trade with!

Thanks again Bonnie!

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Boy-O-Boy,...here I go again,...better late than never, though. - Bonnie, this last December you and I both participated in the "Secret Santa Seed Swap" and you sent me a wonderful, creative Christmas card with an extra generous amount of very well labeled seeds. While I did post back to the swap thread about what I received, I somehow sadly neglected to post to your Rate & Review thread, here. So now, finally, I am. - Uber thanks, Bonnie (particularly for the seeds I reeeally wanted)! The swap was totally fun and you're absolutely a credit to GW! :)

• gardenunusual2
    13 years ago

I just received beautiful pepper seeds from Highalttransplant. Her thoughtfulness, organization, promptness, and communication skills are humbling.

Being so new to peppers it's so exciting to try varieties I otherwise wouldn't ever heard of before this swap.

Thank you so much, I can't wait to try growing these!!!

• spacetogrow
    12 years ago

Bonnie hosted the 2012 Pepper Swap. I was delighted by getting much more than I expected! Thanks for all your good effort, Bonnie.

• ricjo22
    12 years ago

Thanks for you r hard work in the pepper swap bonnie

• spacetogrow
    11 years ago

Bonnie again did a great job facilitating the 2013 Pepper Swap. I appreciate all of her thought and effort.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!