Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
livelyhope

browneyedsusan

livelyhope
17 years ago

Just finished a trade w/ her. She sent fine plants & a bonus. Very generous. Very enjoyable trade.

Thanks Susan.

Comments (25)

• tony_pman
    16 years ago

Susan is tops in my book. Have been trading with her for many years. Always good trades. Pretty too.

• ramazz
    16 years ago

I had a great experience trading with Susan and would trade with her again any time.

Becky
    ramazz

• mommyto2
    14 years ago

I just did my first trade with Susan and I'm very happy with the healthy plants she sent me. Very good communication, great packing and fast shipping. She even sent me a bonus!

Hope to do many more trades with Susan.

Monica

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    13 years ago

Posted by mrs_r 7 (My Page) on
    Wed, May 12, 10 at 18:58

Great trader. She has Quality plants, packing and friendly touch. Thank you!

(copied from another thread)

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Just did a plant trade with Susan. What an AWESOME trader. Emails are prompt, packages send qucikly and packaged great, and a large ammount of plants. A Nice person to talk with. Would trade with her anytime. Thanks For and A++++++ Trade Susan!!!
    Sherri

• debbiep_gw
    13 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Susan,great communication,prompt shipping and great plants.Thanks!

• SusanC
    12 years ago

Susan is an excellent trader; generous, thoughtful, prompt and a careful packer. Even though she had a death in the family, she took the time to mail her end. -I wish her every kindness.

• sred98
    12 years ago

I just finished a great trade with Susan. Even though Mother Nature was conspiring against us with floods, tornadoes, and hailstorms we still managed to complete the trade! LOL!

Besides what we agreed on, she sent several extras that were on my nursery list to get this year! I couldn't believe it!

Thanks for the great trade!

Shelly

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

BrowneyedSusan sent me a nice sized packet of Northern Sea oats seeds tucked under a flap of bubble wrap inside a elegant silver snow scene Christmas card as part of the Secret Santa Swap 2011 on Round Robin Exchange. I'm so glad she picked me to send those seeds to! I've not been able to find them here in WA state.

• aggiebee
    12 years ago

I just received a lovely card and two packets of seeds -- white fall allium and white lily -- for the secret santa swap.

• amoeba-meba
    12 years ago

BrownEyedSusan sent me a large packet of White Japanese Anemone seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Her generosity this holiday season has lifted my spirits. THANK YOU!!

• lily55rjw
    12 years ago

I received a very nice amount of seeds and a nice card from browneyedsusan in the SS RR swap. THANK YOU so very much!

• smitties
    12 years ago

Nice card filled with seeds. Thanks to Secret Santa Susan. Margo

• Melinda Hagen
    12 years ago

Just did a very nice trade with her recently! She sent her seeds in very timely manner, and bonuses! Good communication. Would trade again for sure.

• ruthz
    11 years ago

I recently finished a very nice trade with Susan.
    The plants arrived well packaged and labeled and with bonuses.

• irishdescended
    11 years ago

I really enjoyed the trade we did. She sent healthy looking plants and friendly emails. I hope our paths cross again sometime. Darla.

• linlily
    11 years ago

I just finished a really great trade with Susan. I was so pleased with everything she sent me. Lovely, healthy plants, Susan is a generous trader! Hope we can trade again!
    Linda

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Posted by susi_so_calif USDA10/Sunset24 (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 28, 12 at 17:53

Just did my first trade with Susan and wanted to say she's a great trader. I got happy, beautifully packed plants just when she said I would. I'd trade with her again in a minute!

(copied from another thread)

• djune_gw
    11 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with Susan. Plants all packaged well, and lots of them. Will trade with her again.
    Thank you Susan.
    djune/Donna

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I recently received great seeds in the Secret Santa Swap.

Thanks.

• ruth0552
    9 years ago

I messaged Susan about some seeds she had, and that I was new to trading.

She sent me a padded envelope full of the seeds I requested as well as a number of bonuses, without requesting anything in return.

I hope at some point I'm able to send her some seeds or plants that she is looking for!

• vaflowernut
    8 years ago

I had a great trade with Susan, she got back to me quickly and she sent alot of seeds. Thanks susan :)

• Phylis
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Excellent trader! Susan sent me generous amount, great varieties and some hard to find seeds, packed safely in a bubble mailer. Thank you Susan for the generous trade. I'm thrilled! ^_^

• Nikki Lambeth
    7 years ago

I'm so thankful for the excellent seeds and
    trading I received as part of the New Years swap round robin. I'm grateful for
    the generosity of each and every member of the swap! Thank you, Susan!

• engrgirl
    6 years ago

Wonderful trade with Susan - she sent a lot of nice plants, many very large divisions, packed well and shipped promptly. Thank you!