Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
browneyedsusan

Posted by livelyhope zone 5 Col Oh (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 9, 07 at 19:05

Just finished a trade w/ her. She sent fine plants & a bonus. Very generous. Very enjoyable trade.
Thanks Susan.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: browneyedsusan

Susan is tops in my book. Have been trading with her for many years. Always good trades. Pretty too.

o

I had a great experience trading with Susan and would trade with her again any time.

Becky
ramazz

o

I just did my first trade with Susan and I'm very happy with the healthy plants she sent me. Very good communication, great packing and fast shipping. She even sent me a bonus!

Hope to do many more trades with Susan.

Monica

o

Posted by mrs_r 7 (My Page) on
Wed, May 12, 10 at 18:58

Great trader. She has Quality plants, packing and friendly touch. Thank you!

(copied from another thread)

o

Just did a plant trade with Susan. What an AWESOME trader. Emails are prompt, packages send qucikly and packaged great, and a large ammount of plants. A Nice person to talk with. Would trade with her anytime. Thanks For and A++++++ Trade Susan!!!
Sherri

o

I just completed a great trade with Susan,great communication,prompt shipping and great plants.Thanks!

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 CA (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 5, 11 at 21:38

Susan is an excellent trader; generous, thoughtful, prompt and a careful packer. Even though she had a death in the family, she took the time to mail her end. -I wish her every kindness.

o

I just finished a great trade with Susan. Even though Mother Nature was conspiring against us with floods, tornadoes, and hailstorms we still managed to complete the trade! LOL!

Besides what we agreed on, she sent several extras that were on my nursery list to get this year! I couldn't believe it!

Thanks for the great trade!

Shelly

o

BrowneyedSusan sent me a nice sized packet of Northern Sea oats seeds tucked under a flap of bubble wrap inside a elegant silver snow scene Christmas card as part of the Secret Santa Swap 2011 on Round Robin Exchange. I'm so glad she picked me to send those seeds to! I've not been able to find them here in WA state.

o

I just received a lovely card and two packets of seeds -- white fall allium and white lily -- for the secret santa swap.

o

BrownEyedSusan sent me a large packet of White Japanese Anemone seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Her generosity this holiday season has lifted my spirits. THANK YOU!!

o

I received a very nice amount of seeds and a nice card from browneyedsusan in the SS RR swap. THANK YOU so very much!

o

Nice card filled with seeds. Thanks to Secret Santa Susan. Margo

o

Just did a very nice trade with her recently! She sent her seeds in very timely manner, and bonuses! Good communication. Would trade again for sure.

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 3, 12 at 13:55

I recently finished a very nice trade with Susan.
The plants arrived well packaged and labeled and with bonuses.

o

I really enjoyed the trade we did. She sent healthy looking plants and friendly emails. I hope our paths cross again sometime. Darla.

o

I just finished a really great trade with Susan. I was so pleased with everything she sent me. Lovely, healthy plants, Susan is a generous trader! Hope we can trade again!
Linda

o

Posted by susi_so_calif USDA10/Sunset24 (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 28, 12 at 17:53

Just did my first trade with Susan and wanted to say she's a great trader. I got happy, beautifully packed plants just when she said I would. I'd trade with her again in a minute!

(copied from another thread)

o

Had a wonderful trade with Susan. Plants all packaged well, and lots of them. Will trade with her again.
Thank you Susan.
djune/Donna

o

I recently received great seeds in the Secret Santa Swap.

Thanks.

o

I messaged Susan about some seeds she had, and that I was new to trading.

She sent me a padded envelope full of the seeds I requested as well as a number of bonuses, without requesting anything in return.

I hope at some point I'm able to send her some seeds or plants that she is looking for!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here