Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gottagarden

illinoisdoglover

gottagarden
12 years ago

Had a great trade with illinoisdoglover. She sent big, healthy, well-packaged plants. Good communication and mailed on time. Would happily trade with her again!

Comments (19)

• illinoisdoglover
    12 years ago

HAD A GREAT FIRST TRADE WITH GOTTAGARDEN. Package arrived on time and everything wrapped securely and indepently marked. Nice plants and extras. Very good communication thru email thru the trade. Would be happy to trade again any time. Definately recommed her.

• apoppyfield
    11 years ago

Just finished a trade with Marsh and got a nice assortment of bulbs. Thanks so much!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

She had everthing nice and neatly pkaged , the plants were marked
    clearly by there names .She also sent extras , Would love trading with her again . Thanks Marsha

(copied from another thread)

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Just completed a terrific plant swap with Marsha! Emails were friendly and her shipping was super fast. Wonderful plants too...what more could you ask for?? :)
    Would trade with her again anytime!

Happy Growing! :D
    vina

11 years ago

Posted by hibiscusfan zone 5 N.W. Oh. (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 23, 12 at 21:43

I recently made a trade with Marsha and was very satisfied.
    Sent her package promply, healthy plants, nicely wrapped, included bonus items. Would trade with her again and again.

11 years ago

Posted by linlily z5/6PA (westmay2@verizon.net) on
    Sat, Sep 29, 12 at 14:01

I recently finished two trades with Marsha and she went out of her way to make both wonderful trades! I hope to trade again with her.

Linda

• Glitterati-GA7b
    10 years ago

Recently completed a trade with illinoisdoglover. She sent lovely plants, a nice variety and healthy stock of stuff pertinent to my requested trade. We have plans to trade again in the future!

• val1
    10 years ago

I just completed a trade with Marsha. The communication during the trade was great. Plants were sent on schedule and arrived well packaged and labeled. She even sent surprises. Would gladly trade with her again in the future. She is a wonderful trader!

• savvy121
    10 years ago

Just completed our trade and was satisfied with everything. I was very happy to get some extra surprises in my box. We will definitely trade again.

• plantman71
    10 years ago

Great Trader.

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Had a GREAT trade with Marsha!! Wow! The plants she sent were perfectly protected and in totally fab shape when I received them! I couldn't possibly be happier with the way this trade went, and I highly recommend Marsha as a GW trader! I would be MORE than happy to trade with her again! :)

• flowergirl34
    10 years ago

I wanted to thank Marsha for being a terrific swapper in the Make New Friends August: Iris', Hosta and Daylilies OH MY Swap 2013.

It made my job as hostessing so much easier. THANK YOU MARSHA!

Happy Blooms!
    vina

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    10 years ago

Just finished a daffodil trade with Marsha and was very pleased as always. Very nice person to trade with.

• val1
    9 years ago

I just completed a another wonderful trade with Marsha! Great communication and prompt shipping. The plants she sent were well packaged and labeled. They were very healthy. Looking forward to another trade next year. I would highly recommend trading with her!

• flowergirl34
    9 years ago

Another FABULOUS swap with Marsha!!

Thank you so much for all the care taken with my box! She sent me so many surprise Hosta's!!

Amazing lady!!

Happy Growing!
    vina

• vaflowernut
    9 years ago

Thanks for the great trade. I'll trade again anytime. Everything went smooth and the bulbs were healthy. She was very generous also.

• ruth0552
    9 years ago

Just did a trade with Marsha. Went well despite slowness on my part at the beginning. Plants were well marked and well packaged and mailed promptly.

• cajun-qn81
    9 years ago

Just completed a trade with Marsha, and got far more than I'd expected: a large healthy plant that could easily make several divisions plus extra roots, and a host of awesome bonus plants. We already have another trade tentatively planned for once I get some more of my plants divided.

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    9 years ago

Just finished another great trade with Marsha. Thanks Marsha for being an outstanding trader!

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths