Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
muneca_fl

MrsDlight

muneca_fl
12 years ago

I just completed a trade with MrsDlight, very generous and fast delivery.I highly recommend a trade with her anytime!

Comments (14)

• ricjo22
    12 years ago

I just traded with MrsDlight as well and I am very happy

• kilngod
    10 years ago

Negative: Arranged a trade with her on 3/12; sent my seeds but have not received seeds from her. She indicated she had sent them, offered to send them again (4/04), and I checked in again (4/11) with no reply from her. At this point nothing has arrived (4/23), and I no longer actually expect any seeds.

(We live in adjoining states.)

• mrsdlight
    10 years ago

In 2012 my son was born nearly 4 months early with many special needs. I cancelled all trades and am no longer gardening.

This post was edited by MrsDlight on Thu, Sep 25, 14 at 22:45

• pat44th
    10 years ago

I just got the seeds (SASE) from MrsDlight. She sent a lot of seeds. All seeds look good.
    She is very kind and nice person. If anyone has a chance, don't miss to trade with her.

Thank you MrsDlight

• EricaBraun
    10 years ago

MrsDlight sent me a very generous amount of seeds. It was so much more than expected. Such an exciting and unexpected trade!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    10 years ago

Posted by LtlWilli 8 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 28, 14 at 4:34

I just received a packet of Iroquois cataloupe from Mrs. DLight. It came very fast after our initial contact. I thank her for the courteous and kind way she let me have the seeds...They look just fine...Thanks, Sophie!!!
    LtlWilli

(copied from another thread)

• Brizee77
    10 years ago

I just received a nice selection of seeds from Mrs. Dlight and I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to send them out. I can't wait to plant them...

• foodeefish
    10 years ago

Mrs. Delight is a very, very generous person and her generousity is second to none.

Thank You

• smithmal
    10 years ago

Just received some SASE seeds from MrsDlight (coyote cherry seeds) with a very sweet card. Very pleased with the exchange.

smithmal

• gvozdika
    10 years ago

Received a SASE from MrsDlight with a generous amount of tomato seeds! And a Thank You card! Thank You MrsDlight! All the best!
    Irina

• otefft
    10 years ago

MrsDlight generously sent me a kind note and some Coyote Tomato Seeds for SASE. The seeds came well packaged and clearly labeled. I received my package quickly and am so grateful for her kindness. I would definitely trade with her next year once I have collected some seeds of my own!

• Anj2011
    9 years ago

Just received an SASE from Mrs. Dlight. Still can't believe it- these are rare seeds and she just saw that I wanted them and contacted me to offer them. Lots of seeds, in great shape, for very little shipping cost- she did me a huge favor. Hope to have many more dealings with her in the future.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    9 years ago

Just completed a great trade. Communications went well and she ended up sending me extra seeds, all nicely packaged. I would trade with her again.

• Jaime
    9 years ago

Had a great trade. Timely and very generous. :)

Sponsored
One Source Systems
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Top Choice for Reliable Home Automation & Home Media in Loudoun County