Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
peaches0104

Posted by amelia_pepper_lady 8B/9 LA (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 23, 09 at 20:36

Just completed a trade with peaches0104. Very generous; very quick to send her end of trade. Included a bonus!

Look forward to more trades in the future.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: peaches0104

I just finished a trade with peaches so I thought I'd post a review. There was a mix up with the post office and the first package never got here and peaches was nice enough to send the seeds again. And she sent 3 different types of basil to replace the one she couldn't find! :)

To be honest though, I expected to get more seeds. I usually go by the "guidelines" on gardenweb which I think are 25 larger seeds or 1/8 or 1/4 tsp of small seeds, unless arranged otherwise. The seeds were also sent in a regular envelope that got wet and some of the seeds were crushed so I'm hoping I can still grow some of them.

Overall I'm ok with this trade, I just wanted to post to let others know.

o

Arranged a trade with peaches0104 at the end of October. I sent her the 16 varieties she asked for in November, including new commercial packages of seed. Received small amounts of 5 varieties from my list a few weeks later, plus a few "bonus" seeds ... a mixup. She offered to send the rest. I received them yesterday (three months later). Amounts like six and a half golden wax beans. This was my first big trade, and I think I'll probably just buy whatever seeds I need from now on.

o

Peaches responded to BEAP off I posted. She sent her bubble envelope and everything I asked for promptly and let me know that she got the seeds.

Glad to do another BEAP offer with her.

Fran

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here