Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

plant-one-on-me

I recently sent Kim some seeds for sasbe. She let me know once the envy was mailed and sent all that I requested for her sasbe. She then was great to let me know the seeds had been received. I have enjoyed our correspondence, and look forward to getting to trade with her in the future.

She is one great newbie!

Sue

Comments (20)

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i sent kim some seeds, and told her just pay it forward, ya know, they were for the gkids, well, she sent me some really cool seeds!! also when she got my seeds she let me know she got them. that was so cool of her!! she is soooo neat!! i'd trade with her!! she sends alot!! LOL thank you soooo much kim!! they were what i was looking for!! :'))

• west_texas_peg
    15 years ago

Just completed a seed swap with Kim and am now working on a plant swap. Would be happy to trade with her any time, a super swapper!

Peggy

• maryann2007
    15 years ago

I just recieved some raspberry plants from Kim,These where SASBE. I was so please with the plants when I got them. I'd be real happy to trade with her at anytime. A++++++++++
    Maryann

• kerai
    15 years ago

I got some raspberry plants from Kim for postage. The plants were in great shape and she communicated every step of the way. Pleasure to deal with! Would trade with her anytime.

• love2gardennc
    15 years ago

Sorry that it has taken me so long to write about this delightful lady. I offered her some seeds for Jordan's garden for postage. She sent me what I asked for and where I usually just get a Thank you via email, she has kept in contact. I have a hand drawn picture by Jordan as well as pics of that cute young lady.
    Kim was prompt in sending the postage and given the opportunity I will definately trade with you, Les (Love2GardeNC)

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Kim and Jordan sent us the most wonderful card in the secret santa swap!!! ok that was the coolest, but she is an awesome trader and she is very generous!! she was our secret santa!! she sent us some really cool seeds!! thank you so much!! ~Medo

• wind_red
    15 years ago

It was a great joy when I received Kim and Jordan's card and seeds through santa swap. Thank you sooooooo much! (((HUG)))

• luvgardening2
    15 years ago

I received the sweetest homemade X-Mas card made by Kim's granddaughter Jordan for the Secret Santa Swap. And if that was not enough, she also sent me Moonglow Tomatoes and Brad's Black Heart Tomatoes which were on My MOST Wanted list. Thanks so much!

Nancy

• akup_a
    15 years ago

I received a generous amount of seeds from Kim. She communicated effeciently with me every step of the way. And I love the colorful envelopes she created to send the seeds in. I would trade with her again.
    Vickie

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

I can't stand it any more. I had to post on your thread here even though we met and traded at Need4Seed (Yahoo group). It's hard not to want to leave a great review when you've had a great trade with someone. Kim sent me some awesome seeds that I've wanted for awhile and just couldn't manage to get my hands on. She is very generous, incredibly timely with mailing, packages and labels everything wonderfully, and makes a great trading partner. I highly recommend you trade with Kim! Thanks, Kim! I also enjoyed seeing your pics of your granddaughter on your page after hearing so much about her in the Secret Santa Swap.

Blessings,
    Angela

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Kim and Jordan has sent tabor seeds for his birthday even though he didn't put that down, and for my birthday Kim sent me a card and alot of cool seeds, she also has sent talla seeds for her fairy garden, which i also forgot to rate, geeze!! Kim is just a really great person!! i would trade with her anytime!! she is really nice to share her seeds!! and jordan is a little sweetie!! LOL thank you so much!! !~Medo

15 years ago

Kim chose to send to me in the Birthday Seed Extravaganza Round Robin swap. Wow! She was so generous to pick several of my most wanted seed wishes to send me! I can't say enough about trading with her. Thank you so much, Kim! I can't wait to grow these!

Blessings,
    Angela

• piksi_hk
    14 years ago

Kim sent me a birthday card with wonderful seeds for my birthday in June. She thought of me even when her husband was so sick. Thank you Kim, for your generous heart.

13 years ago

Kim and I were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. She's a highly recommended great trader!

Blessings,
    Angela

• grdngramma
    11 years ago

Got a nice surprise from plant-one-on-me in the secret santa swap, thanks very much Kim

• flowergirl34
    10 years ago

Just wanted to thank Kim for the lovely Secret Santa card and seeds she sent me.
    What a wonderful surprise!

Merry Christmas!!
    vina :)

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    10 years ago

Plant-One-On-Me sent me a pretty, homemade Christmas card with her special heirloom pumpkin seeds and a pumpkin bread recipe, for the 2013 Secret Santa Exchange. I loved it all... thank you!

• lorabell_gw
    10 years ago

Thank you as well for the lovely handmade card..it was greatly appreciated...along with some very nice seeds! Laura

• l1oness
    10 years ago

I received a cute hand stamped card with lots of snowflakes from Kim (Plant-one-on-me) with mammoth dill and round zucchini - great for yummy pickles and zucchini lasagna in the summer, as part of the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you!

• kchd
    10 years ago

I received a great card and wonderful seeds from Kim this year in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you for sharing holiday cheer!

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022