Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
daveedgeguitar

Realbusy

daveedgeguitar
13 years ago

Just received my package from Realbusy and what a pleasure to trade with her! Great communication and a fun person to deal with! Received a well packaged shipment with some great bonus items! I would trade with her anytime!

Comments (5)

• itzybitzy_gw
    12 years ago

Just received my seeds from realbusy and I'm so happy for the wonderful trade!!!She sent lots of extras(real nice ones) .Thank you J sooo very much.

• tatreanna
    10 years ago

Just received my beet seeds from realbusy and there are SO many of them! Her generosity with the seeds is hard to beat! Great communication and safe packaging, too.

Thank you kindly!

• cryptid
    8 years ago

Just completed a trade with realbusy. She was very prompt to send her end of our trade, and very generous with the amount of seeds she sent. In short,...I'm a happy camper! - Looking forward to potential future trades. :)

• Jess
    7 years ago

Great trade.

She sent way more than was expected and she is very nice and easy to communicate with.

• BenLovesBeets (Zone 7b)
    7 years ago

Had an amazing trade with Realbusy. She was prompt and communicated well. She was extremely generous and sent bonus seeds too! I am very appreciative of this trade and look forward to potential future trades with her also!

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022