Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
daveedgeguitar

Posted by piksi_hk 9 (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 27, 10 at 23:05

Just finished trading with Dave and he was so generous; will gladly trade with him again.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: daveedgeguitar

I just done my first trade in about a year. What a great experience it was coming back and trading with him. Would trade with him anytime, Darla.

o

When I opened my package from Dave - my jaw DROPPED!

He sent me 12 Lily of the Valleys, AND, TONS of seeds!!!

He's extremely generous, has great communication, and ships his plants safely and very quickly.

Would LOVE to trade with him anytime! Highly recommended and an asset to GardenWeb!

THANKS! :D

IMG_3989 - Copy

o

Same here, have praises to sing about Dave, I felt like getting a Christmas gift yesterday, great send and communication.
Sure am thankful and looking forward to the next swap.

Bea

o

Finished yet another trade with Dave. He always generous and sends them out so fast! Thanks again Dave, Darla.

o

Thank you soo much! Such a great person, I received a Christmas card and seeds from him today as part of the Secret Santa swap. I look forward to trying the seeds this spring! Thank you again!!!

o

Such a terrific person! Sent me the nicest Christmas card for the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. I can't wait to try the Columbine and the Tomatoes!!

Merry Christmas Dave! and THANK YOU!!
vina

o

thank you so much for the seeds in the secret santa swap just wonderful,, merry christmas, Lisa

o

I received moonflower seeds with a gorgeous golden Christmas card from Dave for the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much!

o

DaveEdgeGuitar sent me Morning Glory 'Scarlett O'Hara', Canterbury Bells 'Cup-and-Saucer Mix' and Morning Glory 'Heavenly Blue seeds in the Secret Santa Swap.

His generosity this holiday season has lifted my spirits. THANK YOU!!

o

• Posted by ruthz DFW/TX (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 10, 11 at 17:47

Thank you Dave for sharing your seeds and the beautiful card in the Secret Santa swap.
Merry Christmas to your and your family.

o

Dave sent me seed and a lovely card in the secret santa swap.I look forward to trading with him sometime in the future, Connie.

o

I got a nice cards and some great seeds from Dave in the SS RR swap! Thank you Dave!

o

Received a card and seeds from Secret Santa Dave. Thanks Margo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here