Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

grdngramma

I offered grdngramma some garlic for postage and upon receipt she immediately sent the postage along with a nice note.

Thanks Pam!

Sue

Comments (28)

• Orcascove
    15 years ago

Pam responded to a SASBE offer I posted. She sent everything quickly, and communicated very well during the arrangements process. I would be happy to work with Pam again in the future.

Thanks Pam!! I hope the seed does well for you!

Happy Gardening!!!
    orcascove (Barb)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Posted by natalie4b 8 GA (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 19, 09 at 18:20

Received seeds from Pam in such generous amount, so wonderfully packed within beautiful card - she is such a sweetheart!
    Would trade with her any time.
    Thank you Pam!

copied from another thread

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    Original Author
    15 years ago

* Posted by outnproud 5 West MI (My Page) on
    Wed, Mar 18, 09 at 22:42

Got my first package from grdngramma today. Neatly packed, mailed very fast, and came in a really cute card! Thorough yet concise communication, making my first trade a stellar experience.

copied from another thread

• Alphie
    15 years ago

Pam is a GREAT trader! I can't believe how fast she got those seeds sent. Great communication. She also sent me an extra that I had been wanting to try. I would trade with Pam again any day. Thank you again Pam for such a nice trade!

• sgtdraven
    14 years ago

Just finished a trade with Pam thanks!

• cryptid
    14 years ago

I recently accepted an offer Pam made to send Dill seed in exchange for two stamps. Today her extremely generous amount of seeds arrived in excellent condition, secured within a super nice seashell/beach-themed card! "Thanks a bunch, Pam! I'd happily trade with you any ol' time!" :)

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

She just sent me fabric for seeds. Am very happy with the trade. :-) Would gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Just recieved some iris seed and a very sweet card from Pam. Packing and shipping wonderful. Would trade with her anytime. Thanks Pam

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Just received Pam's end of another great trade! Very generous with her seeds, all well packaged, arriving splendidly intact! Thanks bunches, again, Pam! You rock, girl! :)

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a great trade with Pam. I sent her cuttings and she sent me seeds. She even sent me some wonderful extras. Emails were quick and friendly and shipping was fast too. Thanks so much Pam and hope everything grows well for you! vina

• sundog2010
    13 years ago

Me thinks she lives right next to the post office!

• mrs.b_in_wy
    13 years ago

Pam and I traded. I sent her seeds and cuttings, and she sent me seeds ... and seeds and seeds and seeds! Wow! How will I ever be able to wait to get started on next year's garden. Thanks so very much!

• dciolek
    13 years ago

Got a nice package stuffed full of seeds today from Pam. Great lady and very generous with the number of different types she sent in exchange -- largest size trade completed to date for me and I'm very pleased. Thanks Pam!

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I recently received some great seeds from her in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

• chefconnie
    11 years ago

I received some very nice seeds through the secret santa swap, thank you!

• sandysoil_2008 6A Near Boston
    11 years ago

Pam sent some seeds that were on my Secret Santa wish list. Thank you.

• sjc48
    11 years ago

I received seeds from my wish list and a very nice card from Pam in the Secret Santa Swap - Thank You!
    Shirley!

• kchd
    11 years ago

Pam sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Pam was a fantastic Secret Santa in the recent/current Secret Santa Swap....wonderful seeds (and generous) and a beautiful Christmas card. Thank you so much!

Happy New Year!

Annie

• paulan70
    11 years ago

Just did a Santa Swap with Pam and she sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with her again. Thanks

Paula

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    11 years ago

She sent me delphinium in the Secret Santa Swap. So nice. I'm going to wintersow them soon!
    Heidi

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Received a nice card and seeds in the Secret Santa swap from Pam. Thank You!! Suzanne

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

Rec'd nice seeds and great card in the SSS! Thanks, Melinda

• katkni
    11 years ago

Loved the Secret Santa Swap gifts I received from grdngramma - lots of seeds that I need. Thank you!

• garden_love
    11 years ago

What a generous trader! I sent her a bubble envelope filled with vegetable seeds and in return I got not only seeds but plants too for my fruit garden! Great communication! I will trade with any time

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

Pam was up for the challenge and sent wonderful seeds for each letter of my moms long name-Josephine. Good job. Also, a beautiful card and gift for the Mom's Name Challenge. She also sent her package to me quickly. I would highly recommend her for future trades and Round Robin swaps.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

Nice trade with Pam. She sent friendly emails, and generous amounts of seeds. I would love to trade with her again. Thanks!

• User
    10 years ago

Good trader, shipped fast.

Sponsored
Ngrained Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Custom Woodworking, Décor, and More in Franklin County