Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sherrih_gw

onethousandblooms

sherrih
13 years ago

I was in the MNF easter basket swap and she was to send a box to me.This was her first swap ever, she is new to GW.. 1st I recieved my box 2 days after the swap partners was listed. She sent me a box so special to me,inside the med size box was a gift wrapped book with white orchids on the cover which opend up and it was a box full of things inside that were gift wrapped and tied with beautiful bows of different color ribbon, it was filled with bulbs, an easter flag, plant markers, a wooden garden chick,and a roll of Tibetan prayer flags. I had had a couple rough weeks and this gift was so beautiful,so perfect, I will never forget it. If any of you ever get a chance to trade with her or be her partner in a swap I can PROMISE you will not be dissappointed. You shed a little bit of sunshine today. Thank you so very much for all the wonderful gifts.

Sherri

Comments (2)

• canyonwind
    13 years ago

I recently adopted onethousandblooms (Adopt a Newbie). She was ever so grateful and appreciative after I sent her a bubbler of seeds. She sent me a wonderful thank you....a box full of Glad bulbs, California Hyacinth, Freescia and Kangaroo Paw rhizomes. It was so unnecesary but so appreciated. She is an absolute pleasure to talk to and so excited about gardening....what a delight. She is a great communicator as well!!! And she packages a nice box. I look forward to swapping and trading with Emmylou in the very near future....Thanks so much!!! A big thumbs up for onethousandblooms!!!!!

Annie

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

i just got a HUGE bird of paradise from Emmylou; she found it and sent it out before we even figured out what i would be sending her LOL wonderfully packaged and arrived in terrific condition. We've exchanged lovely emails and i am enjoying getting to know her. don not hesitate to trade with Emmylou-- she is wonderful and generous and a definite asset to gw!!!

Sponsored