Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
alphie001

roper2008

Alphie
15 years ago

roper2008 is a prompt trader. She sent what she said she would send & the seeds seemed to arrive in good condition. Thank you again roper2008 for trading with me.

Comments (46)

• jessied
    14 years ago

Very nice lady!! She sent me some seeds when a SASE was falling through with someone else due to email issues. Thanks so much. Very prompt, seeds in great condition and very pleasant person.

• perkybarb
    13 years ago

Received a great Christmas card from Roper2008 along with a generous amount of seeds. Just can't wait for Spring.
    Thanks so much Roper2008

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    13 years ago

We were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. She's a highly recommended great trader!

Blessings,
    Angela

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Linda, so very glad you joined this year's 3rd annual Secret Santa Seed Swap! What a fabulous spirit booster and always so much fun! Thanks again for the wonderful Christmas card and for so generously fulfilling my "wish list" requests! Elly's and my best to you for this coming year and always! God bless! - I most certainly recommend you as an outstanding GW trader! :)

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I just completed a trade with Linda... she is very prompt and generous. A pleasure to trade with, thanks Linda!

• ruthz
    13 years ago

It was a pleasure to trade with Linda.
    She even sent a second envelope when I decided too late, that I wanted to do a larger trade.
    I would be happy to trade with her anytime.

• buturfliis_mom
    13 years ago

I had a great trade with Linda... Everything went perfect.

Thanks again for the trade..

• jaynine
    12 years ago

Linda is a very generous trader with whom I recently completed a nice exchange. Wouldn't hesitate to trade again. Thanks!

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Linda sent me a wonderful Christmas card and seeds in Secret Santa Swap.. thank you!!

Cindy

• chefconnie
    11 years ago

I received a card with a very nice set of seeds through the Secret Santa Swap.
    Thank you

• detroitgirl77
    11 years ago

Received a cute cars from roper2008 in the 2012 secret Santa swap along with some tomato and pepper seeds.

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Many thanks to Linda for the pretty card and seeds from the Secret Santa Swap! Greatly appreciated!
    Shirley!

• Ruby_Dog
    11 years ago

Thanks to Linda for sending a Christmas card and two seed packs from my wishlist in the Secret Santa Swap! Can't wait to try them.

Betsy

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I received a beautiful card and two packs of seeds in our Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Posted by chefconnie none (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 24, 12 at 7:55

Thank you so much for the lovely card and the care you took selecting and packing the seeds! I am excited to see them growing in my garden this coming spring.

(copied from another thread)

• grdngramma
    11 years ago

Got seeds and a very cute puppy card for the secret santa swap thingy from roper 2008, sure brightens up a dreary winter, thanks very very much Linda.

• sandysoil_2008 6A Near Boston
    11 years ago

Linda sent me three packets of seeds that were on my Secret Santa wish list. Thank you!

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

Thank you Linda for the pretty card and wonderful seeds in the Secret Santa Swap!
    Alana

• paulan70
    11 years ago

Just did a Santa Swap with Linda and she sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with her again. Thanks

Paula

• vajeff
    11 years ago

Roper2008 sent me a beautiful and adorable card during this year's Secret Santa Swap. Inside were several seed varieties that I wished for. What a fantastic surprise!

Thank you so much, Linda!

• katkni
    11 years ago

I got a really fun card from roper2008 in Secret Santa Swap 2008 with unusual varieties of seeds from my wish list.

• flowergirl34
    10 years ago

Just wanted to thank Linda for the lovely Christmas card from the Secret Santa Swap. The seeds she sent me were above and beyond! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Merry Christmas!
    vina :)

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    10 years ago

roper2008 sent me a Golden Retriever Christmas card and 2 varieties of heirloom pepper seeds for the 2013 Secret Santa Exchange... thank you so much!

• l1oness
    10 years ago

Linda (Roper2008) sent me a pretty cardinal card with snow and lights for the 2013 Secret Santa Exchange. Inside I found cimmaron lettuce, suyo long cucumber, rooster spur hot pepper, and tumbling tom yellow tomato - thank you!

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    10 years ago

Linda (roper2008) sent a lovely white card with Santa making his own snowman. Inside were Purity White Cosmos and Redcrest! I've never had/tried those! I'm in love with Cosmos. She also sent some pink poppy seeds--can't wait! She's a swapping celeb!
    Heidi

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• cghpnd
    10 years ago

I received a Christmas card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks a bunch!

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    10 years ago

I received a nice card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks again.

Lisa

• ruthz
    10 years ago

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

• vajeff
    10 years ago

Linda sent an adorable puppy card in this year's Secret Santa Swap. Included were seeds of 'Siam Queen' basil, 'Hopi Red Dye' amaranth, and 'Lady Bird' nasturtium - just what I wanted! Everything arrived in perfect condition, just as they have in the past. Thank you so much!

• EricaBraun
    9 years ago

I had an amazing trade with Linda. Not only did she send me the seeds we had agreed upon, but she sent me so many extras! I was overjoyed. Great trader. Highly recommended.

• lorabell_gw
    9 years ago

Received a beautiful card in this years secret Santa exchange. I was extremely pleased with the 3 varieties of flower seeds enclosed. Greatly appreciate it!

• terrigail_gw
    9 years ago

A great experience receiving seeds from Linda. She was very thoughtful with what she thought would be just perfect in my garden- and she was right! Thanks again, Linda, for sharing with me!

• paulan70
    9 years ago

Received a beautiful card and seeds with this years secret Santa exchange. Greatly appreciate it.

Paula

• tessie83856
    9 years ago

Linda sent a pretty card with hot pepper seeds I wished for in the 2014 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much.

Betty

• dirtdaddy
    9 years ago

Thank u for the card and all the seeds! I will plant them in 2015. PEACE, dd.

• jas_il
    9 years ago

Linda sent me very pretty glittery adorable pangin card with commercial seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thank you so much.

• poisondartfrog
    9 years ago

I loved the card and seeds I got from Linda in the SS Swap! You can always count on her thoughtfulness and generosity.

• l1oness
    9 years ago

I received a cute card from Linda (Roper2008) in the Secret Santa Swap. I am looking forward to trying the seeds you sent of the Gilbertie Paste, Patio Red Marconi, Spacemaster Cucumber, and the Kumato tomato! I am always impressed by how generous and careful she is with the seeds!

Mandy

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Linda,...thanks bunches for the great card and seeds you sent for the 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap! I totally recommend you as an excellent GardenWebber in every positive way possible! :)

• cghpnd
    9 years ago

Thank you for the Christmas card and seeds for the 2014 SSS.

• soilent_green
    8 years ago

Wonderful trade, I thank you and appreciate your kindness and generosity. I would trade with again any time.

-Tom

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    8 years ago

In the 2015 Secret Santa Swap I received Miss Willmott and Orange King Zinnia seeds. Thank you so much. I am planning a Zinnia bed this year--a first for me! Nicely packaged. Heidi

• tessie83856
    8 years ago

First card I received from the 2015 SSS was from Linda and she included dill and two kinds of beans- Good Mother Stallard and Greasy Back beans. Had to look these up, they sound interesting. Thank you

• lorabell_gw
    8 years ago

Received a wonderful card and two types of peppers straight off my wish listing in this years SSSS! All came in perfect condition. Can't wait for Spring to start them! Thank you so much!

• Phylis
    8 years ago

Linda is SOooo generous! Thank you for the pepper seeds. :)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio