Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
roper2008

Posted by donperkins 7 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 17, 09 at 5:11

roper2008 is a prompt trader. She sent what she said she would send & the seeds seemed to arrive in good condition. Thank you again roper2008 for trading with me.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: roper2008

Very nice lady!! She sent me some seeds when a SASE was falling through with someone else due to email issues. Thanks so much. Very prompt, seeds in great condition and very pleasant person.

o
ssse 2010

Received a great Christmas card from Roper2008 along with a generous amount of seeds. Just can't wait for Spring.
Thanks so much Roper2008

o

We were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. She's a highly recommended great trader!

Blessings,
Angela

o

Linda, so very glad you joined this year's 3rd annual Secret Santa Seed Swap! What a fabulous spirit booster and always so much fun! Thanks again for the wonderful Christmas card and for so generously fulfilling my "wish list" requests! Elly's and my best to you for this coming year and always! God bless! - I most certainly recommend you as an outstanding GW trader! :)

o

I just completed a trade with Linda... she is very prompt and generous. A pleasure to trade with, thanks Linda!

o

It was a pleasure to trade with Linda.
She even sent a second envelope when I decided too late, that I wanted to do a larger trade.
I would be happy to trade with her anytime.

o

I had a great trade with Linda... Everything went perfect.

Thanks again for the trade..

o

Linda is a very generous trader with whom I recently completed a nice exchange. Wouldn't hesitate to trade again. Thanks!

o

Linda sent me a wonderful Christmas card and seeds in Secret Santa Swap.. thank you!!

Cindy

o

I received a card with a very nice set of seeds through the Secret Santa Swap.
Thank you

o

Received a cute cars from roper2008 in the 2012 secret Santa swap along with some tomato and pepper seeds.

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 14, 12 at 21:29

Many thanks to Linda for the pretty card and seeds from the Secret Santa Swap! Greatly appreciated!
Shirley!

o

Thanks to Linda for sending a Christmas card and two seed packs from my wishlist in the Secret Santa Swap! Can't wait to try them.

Betsy

o

I received a beautiful card and two packs of seeds in our Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much.

o

Posted by chefconnie none (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 24, 12 at 7:55

Thank you so much for the lovely card and the care you took selecting and packing the seeds! I am excited to see them growing in my garden this coming spring.

(copied from another thread)

o

Got seeds and a very cute puppy card for the secret santa swap thingy from roper 2008, sure brightens up a dreary winter, thanks very very much Linda.

o

Linda sent me three packets of seeds that were on my Secret Santa wish list. Thank you!

o

Thank you Linda for the pretty card and wonderful seeds in the Secret Santa Swap!
Alana

o

Just did a Santa Swap with Linda and she sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with her again. Thanks

Paula

o

Roper2008 sent me a beautiful and adorable card during this year's Secret Santa Swap. Inside were several seed varieties that I wished for. What a fantastic surprise!

Thank you so much, Linda!

o

I got a really fun card from roper2008 in Secret Santa Swap 2008 with unusual varieties of seeds from my wish list.

o

Just wanted to thank Linda for the lovely Christmas card from the Secret Santa Swap. The seeds she sent me were above and beyond! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Merry Christmas!
vina :)

o

roper2008 sent me a Golden Retriever Christmas card and 2 varieties of heirloom pepper seeds for the 2013 Secret Santa Exchange... thank you so much!

o

Linda (Roper2008) sent me a pretty cardinal card with snow and lights for the 2013 Secret Santa Exchange. Inside I found cimmaron lettuce, suyo long cucumber, rooster spur hot pepper, and tumbling tom yellow tomato - thank you!

o

Linda (roper2008) sent a lovely white card with Santa making his own snowman. Inside were Purity White Cosmos and Redcrest! I've never had/tried those! I'm in love with Cosmos. She also sent some pink poppy seeds--can't wait! She's a swapping celeb!
Heidi

o

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

• Posted by cghpnd 7 / N.Virginia (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 7, 14 at 10:42

I received a Christmas card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks a bunch!

o

I received a nice card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks again.

Lisa

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 14, 14 at 10:47

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

o

Linda sent an adorable puppy card in this year's Secret Santa Swap. Included were seeds of 'Siam Queen' basil, 'Hopi Red Dye' amaranth, and 'Lady Bird' nasturtium - just what I wanted! Everything arrived in perfect condition, just as they have in the past. Thank you so much!

o

I had an amazing trade with Linda. Not only did she send me the seeds we had agreed upon, but she sent me so many extras! I was overjoyed. Great trader. Highly recommended.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here