Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
javery07

Lullabyf360

JAvery07
10 years ago

I just wanted to rate Lullabyf360. I have done a trade with this person and highly recommend her for trade. She was very quick getting my seeds out, honest, and sent a good amount of seeds. If I get the chance I will def be trading with her again.

Comments (11)

• ashley05
    10 years ago

I highly recommend trading with Alicia. She got seeds out quickly and sent a good amount.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    10 years ago

Posted by LaddaLove34 8 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jun 4, 13 at 14:21

It is a good trade,she had some excellent seeds that I wanted.I would recommend trading with her.

(copied from another thread)

• leila hamaya
    10 years ago

i am happy with the cuttings and seeds i recieved from lullabyf360.

she seems like a kind person, she sent a generous amount of the seeds i wanted, and got my enve out fast. =)

• Artemis
    10 years ago

Alicia is a great trader. She sent the cuttings out quickly and well packaged. Easy to get in touch with and very friendly. I highly recommend trading with this gardener!

Artemis

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Today I received pine seedlings from Alicia in trade for some pepper seeds and, in my estimation, she was more than fair with the number of seedlings she sent! Moreover, they were well packaged, with a HUGE label affixed declaring "LIVE PLANTS - HANDLE with CARE!!!!!!!" - "Thanks bunches, Alicia! You are definitely first rate and I totally recommend you as a GW trader!"

• LullabyF360
    10 years ago

Posted by preseley none (My Page) on Sat, Aug 31, 13 at 17:07

Traded with LullabyF360. I am new to trading and she was very helpful. The seeds arrived very quickly and she gave me a ton :) Would definitely trade with her again.

***Sorry for tooting my own horn here. I traded with new comer preseley & gave her as many tips about trading as I could offer. I advised, when trading, to consult the Rates & Reviews for a "background check" before finalizing a deal. I guess she forgot there was a thread for me or did not know/how to post, except to make her own. Or, possibly, she was so thrilled to be apart of this site that she enjoys posting ^_^ I knew I was that way when I first started out HA!***

• LullabyF360
    10 years ago

Posted by littlehomesteader 8b (My Page) on Wed, Sep 11, 13 at 14:10

I second what preseley said. New to swapping and LullabyF360 really helped me through it. Great swap!

• tatreanna
    10 years ago

Just completed an exchange with LullabyF360 and I am very happy! Generous amounts of seeds, quick shipping, great conversation in email - I'm a happy camper.

Thanks again!
    Caran

• kchd
    10 years ago

I adopted LullabyF360 on the Adopt a Milkweed Newbie thread. She sent her stamps in the mail quickly and was super fun to chat with via email. Glad to get her started on some new plant species for her butterfly garden.

• fearadyn
    10 years ago

Great for postage trade with her~wonderful communication and her SASE arrived quickly~
    Would love to trade with her anytime!

• valeriepa
    10 years ago

Great trade.

Sponsored
Katherine Sable Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
D.C. Metro's Full Service Interior Designer