Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dan_the_mailman

rane_grow

dan_the_mailman
14 years ago

I just received Iris's end in a swap, and it was fantastic! Filled with fresh plants and goodies for me, my garden, and my cats! Iris is an A+++ trader, and I wholeheartedly reccomend her!!!

Comments (50)

• gemsbytrish
    13 years ago

Wonderful to trade with. Seeds arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much! ~Trish

• ilazria
    13 years ago

great trade, thanks :)

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a swap with Iris. Fast and friendly emails. Quick shipping and sent some lovely iris'. Thanks so much for the trade! Hope mine grow well for you!! Happy Growing! vina

• claysoil
    13 years ago

Had the pleasure of trading with Iris and wow, what healthy gorgeous plants arrived for me! She packed everything carefully and was easy to communicate with. Thanks for the trade!

• tsmith2579
    13 years ago

Thank you, Iris. The tomato plants arrived in great shape and are re-hydrating in some water. Thanks for the bonus Italian oregano. I've wanted to try these tomato varieties and you have given me the chance. I would recommend you to anyone for a trade. I hope we can trade again.

THANKS
    Terry

• irisnquilt
    13 years ago

Big thank you to Iris!!! The 20 seed pack trade was awesome! I got extras and for that I'm grateful! I highly recommend trading w/ Iris and encourage anyone who has the opportunity to do so!

• sherilou_2010
    13 years ago

Excellent trade with Iris! She's very kind. She sent me some extra surprise seeds that I am really happy to have. Beautiful packing job, too. Thank you!!!

• vipvenom
    13 years ago

Just received a bunch of goodies from Iris. Everything was packed up very nicely. Thanks so much!

• soilent_green
    13 years ago

A pleasant, hassle-free trade. Would happily trade with again. Thanks for the seed.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    13 years ago

Posted by jesky 8b (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 16, 10 at 21:13

A kind, generous, and wonderful person to trade with. Made my first experience so great that I will come back again.

(copied from another thread)

• sundog2010
    13 years ago

Thank you for the trade ;)

• perkybarb
    13 years ago

Received a great card and a generous amount of seeds from Rane_Grow on 12/6/10. Thanks so much.

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Thank you so much for being a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010! Iris sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for my garden! Merry Christmas and Happy Sowing! vina :)

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    13 years ago

We were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. She's a highly recommended great trader!

Blessings,
    Angela

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Iris! Sure glad you elected to join in the fun of this year's 3rd annual Secret Santa Seed Swap! Wasn't it great?! I gotta tell ya, it majorly lifted our Christmas spirit, this year in particular. - Big thanks again for the wonderful card and seeds! You sure were ultra-generous with the Spring Kale! Really looking forward to planting them and harvesting for salads, etc., with loads of healthful vitamins! So far as I'm concerned you are an absolute total asset to our GW community and I'd be thrilled to trade with you any ol' time! :)

• p-piper
    13 years ago

I did a great trade with rane_grow early last year before my puter crashed.Didn't get a chance to say how nice a trade it was. Great trade! Would love to do it again!

• gardenunusual
    12 years ago

I received a surprise oregano plant (the starts I have are super tiny so it was a great pleasure to receive these) and some beautiful, hard to find tomato seeds. Thank you, Iris for a wonderful trade!

• cowabunga1
    12 years ago

Thank you so much Iris! You are a very generous person. The seeds look great - can't wait to try them. I would love to do a trade with you again some time.

~Sam

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

I just completed my first trade with Iris and was very pleased! She was friendly and very generous and I enjoyed her taking the time to write a neat note and add things she thought my kids would like! ! Thanks so much :)

• jaynine
    12 years ago

Iris sent some very nice seeds to me in the Secret Santa swap. Thank you!

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Thank you Iris for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. I just love my glittery Christmas card and all the seeds you sent!

Thank you so much for your generosity!
    Merry Christmas! :)
    vina

• ruthz
    12 years ago

Thank you for sharing your seeds with me in the Secret Santa swap.

• cryptid
    12 years ago

Received a really nice, really glittery, snowy-outdoorsy Christmas card with a very generous quantity of tomato seeds (Sausage and True Black Brandywine) from Iris in this year's Round Robin "Secret Santa Seed Swap". In my opinion, from the times I've personally dealt with Iris, and all that I know of her otherwise, I would highly recommend her as a conscientious trader and all `round decent person. "Thanks, Iris, for participating in this year's SSSS!" :)

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

I received great seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much.

Don

• pumkingal
    12 years ago

thank you for the wonderful card and seeds in the secret santa swap,, merry christmas to you,, Lisa

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Thank you for the lovely card and seeds in the secret santa seed swap! Margie

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Iris sent me a wonderful card and seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much for sharing your Christmas JOY with me!

Annie

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Iris sent me a lovely card and seeds in the secret santa swap...Thanks again Iris!

Lisa

• smitties
    12 years ago

Received a lovely card and seeds from secret santa Iris.

Margo

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I received a beautiful card and five packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Many thanks, Iris, for the seeds and the card, from the Secret Santa Swap!
    Shirley!

• chefconnie
    11 years ago

Thank you so much for the lovely card and seeds. I could tell much thought and care went into your package!

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Hey, Iris,...thanks a whole bunch for the cute snowman card and them fab seeds for the "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! You rock, girl! Have a great new year! :)

• kchd
    11 years ago

Iris sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    11 years ago

Thank you for the poppy seeds. One of my goals this year is to get poppies to grow and bloom. I'm going to love these seeds! Thank you so much.
    Heidi

• smitties
    11 years ago

Received a card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks Iris, I appreciated the lovely card. Margo

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Rane-grow sent me a lovely card and seeds in this years Secret Santa swap. Thank you Iris! Suzanne

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Iris, Christmas cheer and wonderful seeds in the Secret Santa Swap....thanks so much for sharing with me!

Cheers to a wonderful 2013!!

Annie

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

Wow! Iris always goes above and beyond with her things! I rec'd a cute card and fabulous seeds with very generous amts! A great SSS! Thanks so much, Melinda

• katkni
    11 years ago

I received fun varieties of seeds and a lovely card from rane_grow in the Secret Santa Swap 2012.

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    10 years ago

Iris sent two kinds of seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. She had the envelope hand-cancelled and included bubble wrap to protect the seeds. Excellent in every way.

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Iris, super-duper glad you participated in this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! How ultra generous you truly are!! Major thanks for the kewl poinsettia card and for the nearly unbelievably copious amounts of "Christmas Lima Bean", "Black Seeded Simpson Lettuce", "Snow White, White Oxheart and Vorlon tomato", "Krystal Columbine", "Burgundy Hollyhock", and "Dwarf French Marigold" seeds (nearly all from my wish list)! WOW! Your card and seeds arrived in totally excellent condition. All blessings upon you-n-yours for the coming year! :)

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

As always, I am thrilled with the card and seeds that Iris sent to me in the SSS this year! She always sends good amounts and usually a surprise! Thanks so very much for the wonderful Christmas you helped it be for me!

• l1oness
    10 years ago

Rane-grow sent me a card with a cute polar bear carrying a gift in the Secret Santa Seed Swap. Inside I found seeds of Krystal columbine, mammoth dill, and Vorlon tomato. Thank you!

• sjc48
    10 years ago

Iris, many thanks for the seeds and the lovely card you sent for the SSS! Much appreciated!
    Happy 2014,
    Shirley!

• smitties
    10 years ago

Received a pretty Christmas card with seeds for our 2013 SSS from Iris. thank you

• lorabell_gw
    9 years ago

Received a lovely card from this years SSSS. What an awesome choice of seeds included...Indian summer rudbeckia, they look awesome and already have them winter sowed in my cold frame. Thanks!

• lorabell_gw
    8 years ago

What a beautiful card and seeds received in this years 2015 SSSS! Am so happy to add rudbeckia ' Goldstrum' into my perennial flower gardens! Card and seeds arrived in perfect condition! Thanks again for a perfect flower choice!

• smitties
    8 years ago

Thank you to Iris for her beautiful cards and seed for my garden from our 2015 SSS. Margo

Sponsored
Katherine Sable Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
D.C. Metro's Full Service Interior Designer