Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Margaret_2007

Posted by happyseed 7 (smccoy54@verizon.net) on
Sun, Apr 27, 08 at 12:21

Hi all, I just finished a round robin with Margaret and she is a wonderful addition to Gardenweb. She was thoughtful in looking up my page and extremely generous in her seeds and plants. Sonja

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Margaret_2007

I have recently completed a trade with Margaret and must agree she is a generous and thoughtful trader! She really did her research and sent some great divisions of things I really wanted.

Thanks again

o

I just finished a RR with Margaret in the Pedal Pushers group. She was wonderfully generous! Lots of extras!
I look forward to having her as a partner again!

Joan

o

Margaret was a terrific member of the June OBF Mayed in the USA swap on the round robin. Such a super nice lady!

Thank you for being a great trade partner! :)
vina

o

Rec'd an absolutely delightful box in the December OBF swap from Margaret! She went way above and beyond what was called for! And the pecan pralines were divine! Loved it all! Thanks so very much! Melinda

o

Rec'd a wonderful card and seeds from this year's 2012 Secret Santa SWap! Thanks so very much, Melinda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here