Posted by johnsonm08 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 5, 13 at 13:18

Great trade!!!!
Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plantman71

Wonderful trader!
Great communication, gorgeous plants and absolutely perfect packaging.
Would trade with Tony any time!

o

Just finished a trade with Tony. Nice roots, very generous. Would trade with him again. Package arrived in timely manner. Thanks Toni.

o

• Posted by nelson 8 in Alabama (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 22, 13 at 12:21

I'm fortunate in that Tony lives across town, and we both attend the Central Alabama Plant Swap. He's one of the most generous traders I've run across, and a pleasure to have as a friend.

o

Wonderful trade! I received a "surprise" box of irises. The exciting part is I will be even more "surprised" in the Spring when I see them bloom for the first time.
Hope to trade again soon. Thanks!

o

I have known Tony for over 10 years and have had several in-person trades with him at the Central Alabama Plant Swap. He is one of the most generous traders I know, a wonderful person and a true friend.
Susan

o

Just finished my second trade with Tony, great trade. Thanks so much for the wonderful variety of plants. Definitely will be added to my list of people to trade with again. Thanks Tony. Marsha

o

Posted by plantsforever zone 6 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 23, 14 at 2:03

Received a generous trade of rooted figs and cuttings from Tony. Very happy to have traded with him. Highly recommended trading partner!

(copied from another thread)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here