Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lily55rjw

crackingtheconcrete

lily55rjw
12 years ago

Sorry if there is one started for her already, search isn't working right now...

Ariel is an amazing person. We set up an exchange and she was super helpful with information, had great communication, and she was extremly generous. SHe sent me daylily plants that were beautiful and in some amazing shape! They transplanted very well. I will be more than happy to trade with her again in the future! Thanks for an amazing trade Ariel!

Randi

Comments (14)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    12 years ago

Posted by onedaylily 6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 23, 11 at 12:33

Just completed a great trade with Ariel (her first trade!). She promptly mailed a generous amount of well-packaged seeds in a bubble envelope. Emails were very friendly and I would be delighted to trade again!
    Margie

(copied from another thread)

• Nancy
    12 years ago

Just received my trade from Ariel, packaged wonderfully, & really nice plants. Highly recommend!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    12 years ago

Posted by nlb52 6or7%3F (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 10, 11 at 7:09

just had the most grate trade with her , was very happy with everything , she sent nice plant , and sliped in some extras too . i would trade with her anytime . Thanks Ariel

(copied from another thread)

• crowntop
    12 years ago

an absolute pleasure to trade with! I highly recommend this gardenweb member! Thanks, Ariel!

• SmokyMist
    12 years ago

Please let me brag on Ariel.
    I have been on GW for a while now, and done hundreds ( literally )of trades. I would rate her's right up there amongst my very favorites. Opening her box was a total delight, and really made me smile. She put such care into the little details, and surprises, and in an instant I would trade with her again.
    The condition of her plants was A+ Big, generous daylily fans, beautiful plants, very neatly wrapped, and delightful surprises.
    I have also very much enjoyed our conversations. Do not hesitate to trade with her .
    Thanks Ariel !!

• mamasllamas
    12 years ago

Ariel sent me the nicest plants well wrapped and a few surprises too, great person to trade with! holly

• daisy_lee
    12 years ago

I had my first trade with Ariel and I highly recommend her! She sent her plants quickly and they are very healthy looking with strong roots. She is also a pleasure to "talk" to and would trade again with her anytime.

Thanks again, Ariel

Carol

• robin1962_2008
    12 years ago

I just finished a trade with Ariel.I am very,very pleased!!I expected 1 echinecea but received 2 healthy looking ehhinecea plus a very nice ice plant!She`s a AAA+++++ trader thank you Ariel

• jlee160
    12 years ago

Just finished my 2nd trade with ariel. Both were labeled and packaged great! Thank u Ariel!

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Let me be another person to sing Ariel's praises. We just completed a plant swap. Her emails were friendly and she is just so nice. Plants were shipped fast and arrived in wonderful condition. Even a couple of little unexpected surprises. :) A wonderful trader and I highly recommend her. Happy Blooms! vina :)

• nlb52
    12 years ago

just had another grate trade with Ariel , she sends grate plants , they are nice and healthy looking . love trading with her , and hope to do more , thanks Ariel

• debbiep_gw
    12 years ago

Just completed a nice trade with Ariel.Thanks for sharing a part of your garden with me!

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    12 years ago

What a sweet person! I am overwhelmed by how generous and thoughtful Ariel is. Trading with her was one of the best experiences I have had on gw. You don't even have to ask me if I would trade with her again, the answer is YES a thousand times over!
    Thanks soooo much Ariel ;-)
    CMK (Christin)

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    12 years ago

I really enjoyed my seed swap with Ariel. Friendly emails, quick shipment, informative seed packages and thoughtful extras. Would love to trade with her again. Thanks Ariel!