Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
crackingtheconcrete

Posted by lily55rjw 5 Northern Michigan (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 2, 11 at 14:46

Sorry if there is one started for her already, search isn't working right now...

Ariel is an amazing person. We set up an exchange and she was super helpful with information, had great communication, and she was extremly generous. SHe sent me daylily plants that were beautiful and in some amazing shape! They transplanted very well. I will be more than happy to trade with her again in the future! Thanks for an amazing trade Ariel!

Randi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: crackingtheconcrete

Posted by onedaylily 6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 23, 11 at 12:33

Just completed a great trade with Ariel (her first trade!). She promptly mailed a generous amount of well-packaged seeds in a bubble envelope. Emails were very friendly and I would be delighted to trade again!
Margie

(copied from another thread)

o

Just received my trade from Ariel, packaged wonderfully, & really nice plants. Highly recommend!

o

Posted by nlb52 6or7%3F (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 10, 11 at 7:09

just had the most grate trade with her , was very happy with everything , she sent nice plant , and sliped in some extras too . i would trade with her anytime . Thanks Ariel

(copied from another thread)

o

an absolute pleasure to trade with! I highly recommend this gardenweb member! Thanks, Ariel!

o

Please let me brag on Ariel.
I have been on GW for a while now, and done hundreds ( literally )of trades. I would rate her's right up there amongst my very favorites. Opening her box was a total delight, and really made me smile. She put such care into the little details, and surprises, and in an instant I would trade with her again.
The condition of her plants was A+ Big, generous daylily fans, beautiful plants, very neatly wrapped, and delightful surprises.
I have also very much enjoyed our conversations. Do not hesitate to trade with her .
Thanks Ariel !!

o

Ariel sent me the nicest plants well wrapped and a few surprises too, great person to trade with! holly

o

I had my first trade with Ariel and I highly recommend her! She sent her plants quickly and they are very healthy looking with strong roots. She is also a pleasure to "talk" to and would trade again with her anytime.

Thanks again, Ariel

Carol

o

I just finished a trade with Ariel.I am very,very pleased!!I expected 1 echinecea but received 2 healthy looking ehhinecea plus a very nice ice plant!She`s a AAA+++++ trader thank you Ariel

o

Just finished my 2nd trade with ariel. Both were labeled and packaged great! Thank u Ariel!

o

Let me be another person to sing Ariel's praises. We just completed a plant swap. Her emails were friendly and she is just so nice. Plants were shipped fast and arrived in wonderful condition. Even a couple of little unexpected surprises. :) A wonderful trader and I highly recommend her. Happy Blooms! vina :)

o

just had another grate trade with Ariel , she sends grate plants , they are nice and healthy looking . love trading with her , and hope to do more , thanks Ariel

o

Just completed a nice trade with Ariel.Thanks for sharing a part of your garden with me!

o

What a sweet person! I am overwhelmed by how generous and thoughtful Ariel is. Trading with her was one of the best experiences I have had on gw. You don't even have to ask me if I would trade with her again, the answer is YES a thousand times over!
Thanks soooo much Ariel ;-)
CMK (Christin)

o

I really enjoyed my seed swap with Ariel. Friendly emails, quick shipment, informative seed packages and thoughtful extras. Would love to trade with her again. Thanks Ariel!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here