Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardenbench_gw

Rosemctier

gardenbench
14 years ago

I am exceptionally pleased with the trade I did with Rose. She was excellent at communicating during our trade, kept offering more plants; several of which turned out to be ones I wanted even though they weren't on my want list, ( : and shipped promptly. The plants she sent were large and she packaged them extremely well in peat moss, paper towels, plastic, tied up with ribbon!, and each in a cardboard sleeve. I have never seen such excellent packaging. She even sent a surprise, extra plant. I am extremely happy with this trade and would not hesitate to do another sometime.

Thank you so much Rose!

Comments (33)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

I too had a wonderful trade with Rose for some very special spring blooming native ephemerals. She packed the delicate little (by nature) plants with the greatest of care and sent nice quantities. I would gladly trade with Rose again and again, and look forward to enjoying these lovely spring blooming natives in the years to come. Thanks so much Rose!

Sue

• jaynine
    13 years ago

Well packed plants arrived very quickly while Rose waited patiently for hers (I'm slow in writing this review, too: sorry!). I would gladly trade with her again. Thanks so much.

• antiqueorchid
    13 years ago

Rose sent me some very lovely plants. I am very pleased with our trade and would trade with her any time. She sent what we agreed on and she sent them promptly. You won't be dissappointed with a trade with Rose. She even sent me some bonus seeds a couple of weeks later. Thank you!

Denise

• debbiep_gw
    13 years ago

I just completed a very nice trade with Rose.Communication was good and she is a very generous trader.I hope to trade again with you and thanks for all the extras you sent.

• lily55rjw
    13 years ago

AMAZING!!! Rose sent me some plants and seeds. The plants were packed so greatly and and she even had included a description of them all. Very great communication and so freindly. Rose, I will be more than happy to trade with you anytime!!

Randi!

• debbiep_gw
    13 years ago

Another great trade with Rose.Thanks!

• girlgroupgirl
    13 years ago

Thank-you for a wonderful exchange Rosemctier, so generous!

• riley17
    13 years ago

Great person to trade with! Very generous and nice! :) Thank you so much!
    Holly

• brambleoak
    13 years ago

SUPER trade with Rose! I would not hesitate to trade with her again and again. Great communication and wonderful seeds with growing tips included. Thanks Rose!

• debi
    13 years ago

Just finished a great trade with Rose. Sent me many of my wants. So excited to grow the all. Would certainly trade with her again, THanks Rose.
    Debi

• weebay
    13 years ago

Thanks Rose for your wonderful seeds! Looking forward to growing them. I think you were too generous ;)
    A great trade!
    -weebay

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Gads! Rose, thank you so very much for all the seeds and the kewl frog card!! The Pipian Squash seeds are so HUGE, and you sent so many I'm guarenteed success! Then there's the Shamrock Squash (gotta look that one up) and everything else, most of which are totally new to me. I'm sure looking forward to start planting these gems! As a trader, you're absolutely aces! Thanks again for a really fun trade! :)

• sassybutterfly_2008
    13 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Rose. She is an excellent communicator, fast shipper, generous as can be. She was really a joy to trade with and I would recommend her to anyone!! Thanks so much for an awesome trade!

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    13 years ago

Just had a trade with rose, she sent so many extras from my wants list! I owe her one!!!!

Thanks Rose,

Lisa

• littleonefb
    13 years ago

wonderful experience with a BEAP offer I had posted. bubble envelope sent promptly, let me know when she got the seeds.

Asked questions about winter sowing and is lots of fun to have emails from.

Fran

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    13 years ago

Rose sent me some wonderful seeds. Great communication, generous and so freindly. I highly recommended her. I will be more than happy to trade with Rose in the future.

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Just did a RR and Rose was my partner... OMGoodness, what a box I received!!! It was stuffed full of awesome goodies!!! Thank you so much Rose for a wonderful box!! Em

• ladyrose65
    13 years ago

I second the Motion, with Em. I got a wonderful surprise of daylily seeds from Rose today. I was like "Yeah...It's Christmas"!

Thank You Very Much Rose,

Sincerely,
    Ladyrose65

• lily55rjw
    13 years ago

I had another amazing trade with Rose!!! I absolutly LOVE trading with her! Very fast, great communication, great new friend! Thank you again Rose and I am so thankful to have "met" you on here!!

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

I received a lovely box of plants from Rosemary in the MNF March Madness Swap. She is an excellent swap partner!
    Alana

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    13 years ago

What a wonderful lady! Super generous and thoughtful. Even sent some amazing bonus items!! Would trade with rosemctier again in a heartbeat!
    Thanks again for the fantastic trade Rose! Take care ;-)
    CMK (Christin)

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Rose and I discussed a plant during the winter months that I was wanting and she graciously offered to send a piece when things started waking up. Well, just last week I had a nice little plant arrive!! Rose is a super wonderful lady and I really enjoy trading with her... I'm sure you will too!! Em

• celeegra
    13 years ago

Rose was my secret MNF March Madness recipient, & I just need to post how amazingly understanding & kind she was when my package was delayed due to family matters.

Thank you Rose! Your thoughtful & warm words were really helpful & supportive during a really hard time for me, & I'm so glad that you like kookie plants & see the joy in life. Grace

• sjc48
    13 years ago

I am so pleased with the swap Rose and I just finished! I know she was super busy with 2 RR swaps, but she got my plants out to me in a very timely manner, very nicely packed, and she was so generous! This was my first plant trade and I couldn't have got a better swap partner. Looking forward to trading with Rose again! Thank You!
    Shirley!

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Rose honors her committments and was a great trade partner in the September MNF Swap. Thanks Rose, for your active participation!
    Alana

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

I received seeds from rose today in the Secret Santa swap.
    A very generous person. Thanks.

Don

• jaynine
    12 years ago

Rose made my day today with a nice holiday card that held some amazing seed varieties. Very generous~thank you!

• redthreaddiy
    12 years ago

Got an awesome card and bunch of seeds today for the Secret Santa Swap from rosemctier! She sent:

Great White Tomatoes
    Cherokee Purple Tomatoes
    Mule Team Tomatoes
    Xenox Sedum (dark, tall)
    Unknown dark tall sedum

AWESOME! I do not have ANY dark/tall sedum, so I'm sure whatever comes from the seeds will be brand new for me. I am especially excited about the Mole Team tomato - I've never tried that variety! Thanks so much Rose!

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Thank you for the card and terrific seed selection for the secret santa swap! Margie

• lexiegurl09
    12 years ago

Great person to trade with!!! Although this trade was not part of the secret santa swap, she sent me a wonderful card with a more than generous amount of seed to let me have a try at wintersowing and help me to expand my vegetable garden. The seeds were very well packed (as someone else said, bomb proof, waterproof, tamper proof, everything proof! lol) and arrived safely nestled in their packaging. Thank you so much for your generosity and it will be put to great use this winter and spring!!!! Thank you!!!!

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Rose was a terrific addition to the MNF's Feb. H~E~A~R~T Swap 2012 we had on the Round Robin.

A definite GW asset.
    Happy Sowing!
    vina

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Okay! How lucky am I that I was drawn Rose to send to me in the MNF's March Leapin Leprechaun Swap on the Round Robin?

Rose is so thoughtful, sent me some terrific seeds and even made me a rainbow card. LOVE IT!

A+ Garden Webber! :)
    vina

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I received a generous box of plants in the MNF Merry, Merry, month of May swap. Never hesitate to swap with Rose.

Don

Sponsored