Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cryptid_gw

domesticdiana

cryptid
11 years ago

Today I received Diana's end of a seed trade we agreed upon. Her seeds arrived in a most timely manner, she was quite generous, and the seeds were in good condition. Additionally, Diana was very pleasant to deal with and I would gladly trade with her again! :)

Comments (14)

• Astroknot
    11 years ago

Had a fabulous trade with Diana. She was very generous with her seeds, and included some bonus ones as well. Thank you very much! I can't wait to grow them (it's kind of late in the season to plant seeds, but I don't care!)

Also, communication regarding our trade was excellent. Things were very clear, no confusion, and our seeds were exchanged quickly. Thank you Diana!

• nel.nucifera
    11 years ago

Fun emails back and forth. Generous and creative trader. Wouldn't hesitate to trade with Diana again!

• pinkflower744
    11 years ago

I had a wonderful trade with Diana!I received my seeds in a timeley manner. looking forward to trading with her again.

• brandyctodd
    11 years ago

Had a great trade with Diana. Love the note she slipped inside. Very generous and good communications! Thanx alot!

• ruthz
    11 years ago

Just finished a trade with Diana.
    Communication was very good, and I received the seeds fast and well packaged.
    I would be happy to trade with her any time.

• dciolek
    11 years ago

Just finished trading with domesticdiana. Diana sent a well packed and colorful package and included lots of extras and cool stuff. Best trade so far this year. Responsive and generous.

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

I just received an envy full of seeds from Diana...loved trading with Diana as the conversation was nice along with really open generosity...thanks Diana for the trade :)

Also Diana kept in touch with me through email as she was really concerned about the timeliness of the mail and wanted to make sure I got the envy safe and sound...really great communication and care!!

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

Love trading with Diana...a trade that was originally for 1 type of eggplant ended up being a few different types of eggplant :))...when Diana found out I really like eggplant she offered others she had that I didn't have also...very generous and again great communication...hope there are more chances to trade with Diana to come :)

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    11 years ago

Nice trade with Diana. The seeds were well packaged and communications went well. I would recommend her to other traders and gladly trade with her again.

• graanieb
    11 years ago

Great to trade and communicate with Diana...hand-made envelope a plus, would be glad to trade again.

Bea

• gvozdika
    11 years ago

Would love to trade with Diana again just to repay her generousity. Irina

• l1oness
    11 years ago

Domesticdiana sent me a cute Christmas tree card and several seeds from my wish list. Thank you very much!

• smitties
    11 years ago

Thanks for the card and seeds you sent to me in the SSS. Margo

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

Rec'd a cute homemade card and seeds!! These were sent for the 2012 SSS! I am so thankful, loved them all! Melinda

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz