Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvsgrtdanes

dan_the_mailman

luvsgrtdanes
15 years ago

I just finished a wonderful trade with Dan!! Very generous and nice to chat with. Don't hesitate to trade with him if you get the chance. I am looking forward to being able to trade again!! A++++ âº

Comments (43)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

I just sent Dan some seeds for BEAP (bubble envy and postage). He sent his envy, postage and everything I had requested in a timely manner...and let me know once the seeds were received.

Give that Noob Dan an A+. I have so enjoyed his brief time here at GW, and look forward to trading with him in the future.

Sue...rbb and enabler...who rants a lot

• Ann
    15 years ago

Just received Dan's end of a trade, very nice wrapped and a generous portion of plants. We need more like Dan here on GW!

Ann

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Dan is the MAN! lol He's a wonderful trader, quick communicator, all-round nice guy. Would def trade again!
    ~Wendy

• dorisl
    15 years ago

Thanks for the great trade, Dan!

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i just finished trading with dan!! WOW he sent extra's and a whole lot of seeds!! but i don't know about an all around nice guy!! Hee Hee he's onery!! LOL just my kinda person!! i'd definately trade with dan again!! i so agree dan is the man!! :')) ((big hugs))

oh ya!! the most important part!! uhhhhh......i'd sooooo recommend trading with dan!! he is wayyyy awesome!! :'))

• allisonlwise
    15 years ago

Just did an RR swap with Dan. He is extremely generous and great to trade with.

Allison

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

I have just cmpleted a seed swap with Dan, he is a prompt and generous trader! Thanks again!

• paradise_acres
    15 years ago

Received a MNF August 'Garden Junk' exchange from Dan! Awesome box packed full of scarecrow, tin pot with flower, seeds galore, great variety of plants and the 'I tried but it died' rock that sits next to the rose bush :) Thanks Dan!

• medontdo
    15 years ago

ohhh man!! he always sends like hes supposed to, and he alway's sends xtry's!! WOOO HOO!!! LOL he's a very generous soul!!! he's a very fast shipper, what more can i say about Dan?? he's just the sweetest person i know, well, one of them!! and yes!! i'd trade with him again in a flat second!!
    he's just awesome!! i highly recommend trading with Dan!!
    thank you very bunches for the trade!!! ~Medo

• pumkingal
    15 years ago

I all just had a trade with the Dan Man, a great trader and even kind enough to send me instructions seeing my cone flowers never came up, don't know why, and sent extra packet, thanks again Dan, would really trade again, Lisa

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Received an AMAZING box from Dan in the MNF November swap! Along with a LOT of wonderfully crisp smelling maple leaves! I'm telling you that box was jam packed with stuff and I'm still looking at it in amazement!

Dan is a wonderful swapper, and a wonderful trader! Always very generous, excellent communication, quick mailing and an all around fun guy! If you get the chance, get to know him a little. He's really funny and personable!

Most definitely recommend trading or swapping with him!

Kathy

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

Dan was in a round robin swap with me and chose to bless me with his seeds! I was overjoyed and would highly recommend you trading with him if you get the chance. I'm glad he chose to be my Secret Santa Swap ELF! :-)

Blessings,
    Angela

• margarita10
    15 years ago

Dan was a generous secret santa hope to trade in the future with him.

Margarita10

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

I received a wonderful card from Dan in the Secret Santa seed swap that made my day. I was so happy that he took the time to think of me. Thanks for being a great elf!

• carol57078
    15 years ago

I received a package from Dan in the secret santa swap and was happy with the seeds, thank you, Carol

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Dan sent the most beautiful card in the secret santa swap. He is such a giving, artistic, funny trader. Thanks Dan! Nikki

• michelelee
    15 years ago

Got some Tomato seeds and others I have have dying to have from Dan. Thanks for the trade! Would love to do it again. Michele

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Got a cute card and seeds in thr RR BD card swap.
    Thank you so much very generous!
    Dorothy

• dem_pa
    15 years ago

Recently completed a trade with Dan. Great communication.
    Would definately trade with again.

Don (dem_pa)

• sassybutterfly_2008
    14 years ago

I just completed a recent Round Robin with Dan as my partner and he sent me not one but TWO goodie boxes filled with wonderful gifts and items from my wish list. Dan also sent me a lovely bouquet in a bag as part of the Birthday Extravaganza Surprise swap. Dan is a wonderful asset to our GW community. He's a fantastic person, wonderfully sweet & funny and a joy to trade with. I highly recommend him as a GW trader!

~Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

• proudgm_03
    14 years ago

Dan sent me a wonderful card and a bouquet in a bag for the April Birthday Buddies. Thanks Dan!

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    14 years ago

Dan was my partner in the MNF April Fool's Swap and I got some great garden goodies in my box !! He is an awesome swap partner !! Thanks Dan !!

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

Dan & Bump sent me a box full of goodies for Bump's MNF May swap.
    Dan's a great guy, a wonderful trader.
    I think we'll keep him.

Oh...and Bump's a good cat, too. :O)
    Thanks, guys!!

• piksi_hk
    14 years ago

Dan sent me a funny birthday and seeds; he is very generous, thanks so much. He makes lovely cakes, too.

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

I just received a wonderful box from Dan that was covered in flower paper for the September RR Seeds N Stitches Swap. It was a really beautiful box. He sent some fabric that really rocks - charms and some wood grain fabric to use on my canning jar quilt. Big hugs!! Thank you bunches Dan!!!! :-)

Best to you and many, many thanks,
    Sandra aka quiltingfox

• cindykg23
    13 years ago

Dan is an awesome GW member! He sends early for the swaps, sends awesome fabrics! & recently when I posted a request for one of his recipes, he responded w/in a few minutes! He is great! & I'd love to swap w/him anytime:)

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Dan has been the host for several swaps that I have participated in and he is organized, creative, and does a wonderful job as host.
    He recently sent to me as part of the Seeds & Stitches group on GardenWeb and we were trading pincushions and Thanksgiving Cards. I was totally amazed when my pincushion arrived. It looks like a pumpkin with the stem as a separate piece that could be used as a regular pincushion and the bottom part is not only so cute, but you could use it against your back or to sit on in one of those quiting classes where you get the hard chairs. This "pincushion" is huge! You should have seen the surprise on my face when I lifted it out of the box.
    Anyway, do not hesistate to swap with Dan or participate in a swap where he is the host. You will not be disappointed.
    Thanks, Dan!
    Jeanne

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    13 years ago

I just received a bubble envy chuck full of great seeds from Dan who hosted a fun Seed Cocktail Swap. He did a wonderful job; sorting and packaging (including extras)and included a contents list with a thoughtful note to all. Would join a round robin again with Dan as the host.

13 years ago

We were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. She's a highly recommended great trader!

Blessings,
    Angela

13 years ago

Oooops! I meant HE's a highly recommended great trader! (I think I've done too much copying/pasting for the review forum for the Secret Santa Swap. Sorry, Dan!)

Blessings,
    Angela

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

During the February RR Seeds-N-Stitches Swap I received a beautiful applique block from him that was garden themed featuring a bird and sunflower. Beautiful block!! And he also included some African daisy seeds. Thank you bunches!!

Best to you and many, many thanks,
    Sandra

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

Today I received a full box of very healthy plants from a round robin swap from Dan. Would not hesitate to trade with him any time.

Don

• vajeff
    12 years ago

Received a generous amount of seeds from an SASBE trade today. They were in great condition, and I didn't have to wait long at all for them! Dan_the_mailman was very helpful in instructing me on how to conduct an SASBE trade (my first trade of any type!) and cleared up my newbie confusion.

Thanks a ton!
    Jeff

• cryptid
    12 years ago

Dan, quite recently, offered seeds for an SASBE and, of course, I jumped on it. Wow! What a wonderfully generous selection of seeds he sent, all well packaged, protected, and speedily sent! "Thanks, Dan! As always, you totally rock, bud!" :)

• mamasllamas
    12 years ago

last year had a trade with him His daisies (Dan's Daisys :)
    are blooming everywhere this year loved the trade thanks Dan, Hows the wee beasties?

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Dan was an engaging and friendly participant in the September MNF Swap. Thanks Dan, for being a great trade partner and fulfilling your swap committments.
    Alana

• jaynine
    12 years ago

Dan was very generous in sharing his seeds with me in the Secret Santa swap. Thank you Dan~can't wait to plant them!

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Thank you Dan for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. I just love my Christmas card card and my Thyme seeds you sent.

Thank you so much for your generosity!
    Merry Christmas!
    vina

• apoppyfield
    12 years ago

Thanks for the swap! Loved the catnip, now I'm going to have to get a cat!! A

• smitties
    12 years ago

Super Secret Santa with a nice card and seeds. Thanks Dan. Margo

• paulan70
    11 years ago

Just did a Santa Swap with Dan and he sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with him again. Thanks

Paula

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Thanks so much Dan for the KITTY Christmas card and seeds you sent my way in the Secret Santa Swap....wonderful!!

Annie

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

Sent an adorable card with great seeds in the SSS! Thanks so much, Melinda

Sponsored
Craftsman Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Home Builder 3x Best of Houzz Award Winner