Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tn_veggie_gardner

redthreaddiy

tn_veggie_gardner
13 years ago

I had a great trade with Katie! As she noted in her review of me, I definitely received the better part of the deal. 90 canna bulbs for a few packs of seeds & 2 bulbs. She's very kind & insisted I only send one of each bulb. Great communication & awesome trader! =) Thanks Katie!

- Steve/tn_veggie_gardner

Comments (60)

• becky_jean
    13 years ago

Katie sent a very generous amount of canna bulbs in our trade. I'm sure I got the better end of the deal but wasn't intentional on my part. Communication with her was great.
    Becky

• antiqueorchid
    13 years ago

Just finished a seed trade with Katie and am happy with our trade.

Thanks again!

Denise

• goldenbuckeye
    13 years ago

I've done 2 trades with katie and I think the last one is the very best trade I've ever done and from 2000 to 2005 I did a lot of trades. The plants were packaged so well they never even wilted and she was very generous. I'd trade with her anytime.

• piksi_hk
    13 years ago

My first trade with Katie; and we had a good trade. Looking forward to trading in the future.

• debbiep_gw
    13 years ago

I just had a very nice trade with Katie.She is very prompt,the communication is good and the plants are great as well.Thanks so much!
    Debbie

• carrlinesue
    13 years ago

Katie is a great person to trade with, received beautiful plants and promptly. Look forward to trading with her again.

Sue

• antiqueorchid
    13 years ago

Just completed a nice trade with Katie. She sent plants promptly and they were well packaged. I would would trade with her again. Thanks again!

Denise

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    13 years ago

We were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. She's a highly recommended great trader!

Blessings,
    Angela

• daffodillady
    13 years ago

Katie sent a cute snow bear card with Hibiscus, Baby�s Breath, Coneflower, Aster, and Marigold seeds for the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010. Thanks so much!!

• crisann
    13 years ago

Thanks for the great seeds in the 2010 Secret Santa Seed Swap!

• wishdesign
    13 years ago

I was literally stunned at the huge package I received from Katie as part of the Secret Santa Swap. She sent a lovely card and just about half of the seeds on my wish list. And I love the seed packets she designed! They are so beautiful that I plan to frame them after planting. Thank you so much for your generosity!

• ivyp
    13 years ago

Thanks for the great seeds in the Secret Santa Seed Swap

• lily55rjw
    13 years ago

Katie is AMAZING!!! She is a very generous person with very great communication skills! She takes the time to let you know what your getting, packaging the seeds up, and she makes her own professional seed packets. She also sends great information on planting the seeds. She also goes well out of her way to make sure she gets you any and all answers to anything you ask her about growing, harvesting, germinating seeds. Its been a pleasure getting to know Katie and I am Blessed ta have gotten to trade with her! I look forward to doing many more trades with her!

Randi
    lily55rjw

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

I received many packs of seeds in the Secret Santa Swap.

Thanks so much.

Don

• lily55rjw
    12 years ago

I got a nice big package of seeds from Katie in the round robin secret santa swap! She sent Forget-me-nots, sugar baby watermelon, blue licorice hyssop, bonica rose bush, jack be little pumpkin, cotton candy pumpkin, big max pumpkin, carpet of snow alyssum, garlic chives, mixed cannas, fairy snow balloon flower, ballerina white datura, single white datura, baby boo pumpkin, green striped cushaw pumpkin, powder puff aster, honey rock cantelope, painted daisy, yellow blackberry lily, teddy bear sunflower, rutgers tomato, purple bee balm, jack of all trades pumpkin, blue hosta, paprika yarrow!

Thank you so much Katie!

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

I just wanted to thank Katie for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. She sent me the most adorable Christmas card and SO MANY SEEDS!

Thank you so much for your generosity!!

Merry Christmas!
    vina

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Thank you very much for the card and generous seed selection in the secret santa seed swap! Margie

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

Thank you, Katie for sending 3 beautiful informational seed packets in the Secret Santa Swap 2011:
    Chelone oblique (purple turtlehead)
    Rosa 'Bonica'(shrub rose that seeds come true)
    Echinacea purpurea 'Primadonna White' (coneflower)

• apoppyfield
    12 years ago

Thanks you for sending such a nice collection of herbs, seeds and flowers (canna!!!) in the Secret Santa Swap. I loved them. A

• clc70
    12 years ago

Received seeds fromn Katie in the secret santa swap. Nice lady.

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Katie...a wonderful Santa...very generous...lovely packaging. Thanks so much for sharing your seeds and Christmas spirit with me.

Annie

• cashclan
    12 years ago

I was so Happy Katie picked me for the Secret Santa Swap 2011, her Seed packages are Works of Art, if she had just sent empty packages it would of been worth it, they are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, but they also contained seeds, just what I was wanting. Katie is a GREAT trader, you should try and swap with her just for the benefit of having one of her seed packages.

• jaynine
    12 years ago

I received a card with many seed packets from Katie in the Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much.

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Thank you, Katie, for the beautifully packaged seeds you sent me in the Secret Santa Swap!
    Alana

• molly_and_me
    12 years ago

I received a very creative indestructible envelope. It contained a warm wishes snowman card and a nice selection of great seeds.

Thanks Katie.

• cryptid
    12 years ago

Katie, thank you so much for the really nice card and special seeds (tomato, pea, leek, cantaloupe, hyssop, bee balm) you sent for this year's Secret Santa Seed Swap! Love your seed packets,...top notch! Best of luck with your gardenhoard.com venture! I most certainly recommend you as a true GW asset and trader!

• rbrady
    12 years ago

Katie was a SUPER Secret Santa! She sent me some nice seeds aqnd a lovely card!

Thanks! Rhonda

• smitties
    12 years ago

Thanks for the Secret Santa card and seeds. Margo

• katkni
    11 years ago

Katie is always generous, and packages her plants and seeds well. Excellent communicator and friendly.

Always love to trade with her!

• grdngramma
    11 years ago

Got lots of veggie seeds and a nice card from Katie for the secret santa swap 2012, thanks much.

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I recently received 16 packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much for everything.

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Yo, Katie! Thanks ever so very much for the snowman-n-polar bear plushie card and the fantastic seeds you sent me for this year's "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! All of your seed packs were labeled so nicely and informatively. :) - Best of luck with your gardenhoard.com endeavor!

• jlee160
    11 years ago

Katie- thanks for the secret santa card loaded with seeds! Very generous!

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Katie, THANKS...THANKS!! I received from Katie a lovely poinsettia card with several varieties of seeds in the recent Secret Santa Swap. Wonderful selection and very generous!!

Annie

• Ruby_Dog
    11 years ago

Thanks to Katie for the cute Santa card and generous seeds from my wishlist in the Secret Santa Swap! Very well packaged too--completely post office proof.

Betsy

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

I rec'd an adorable card and 20 packs of seeds in the SSS!! Packaged nicely and wonderful selection! Thanks so much!

• katkni
    11 years ago

As usual, redthreaddiy is the most generous trader. I received TONS of seeds from my wish lists and some surprises, perfect for me, in the Secret Santa Swap.

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    10 years ago

Redthreaddiy sent seeds: joe pye weed, allium purple sensation, dame's rocket and coreopsis mahogany midget in a cute card of penguin elves surrounding a reindeer on a moonlit night with snow lightly falling around them. Ahhhhh. Ooooooo. A great addition to the Secret Santa Swap.
    Heidi

• Ruby_Dog
    10 years ago

Thank you Katie for a beautiful card and heirloom tomatoes, cukes and cleome from my wishlist in the Secret Santa Swap this year. You are so generous!

Betsy

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• bluee19
    9 years ago

OMG, Redthreaddiy (Katie) is so generous and organized. Participated in Secret Santa Swap 2014 and she sent me not one but more than 10 baggies of seeds. They had a little paper in each little baggy saying the name of plant/#seeds. The seed baggies were clean and didn't look old. She is a very kind lady and if you are lucky to trade with her, you will NOT be disappointed.

• roper2008
    9 years ago

Received some wonderful seeds from Katie in the Secret
    Santa Swap 2014. Thank you

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    9 years ago

{{gwi:2130597}}She sent me seeds and a card in the Secret Santa Swap '14! Everything arrived safely.
    Heidi

• SusieQsie_Fla
    9 years ago

I am very lucky that Katie sent me a Christmas card for the Secret Santa Swap this year!

It contained a huge number of seed packets, nicely labeled and packed safely.

I will have a great season and hope Katie's is awesome as well!

Susie

• lorabell_gw
    9 years ago

Received a wonderful card and seeds in this years SSSS. Appreciate the varieties of seeds, love in a puff, lions ear, and Christmas pepper. Thanks again

• l1oness
    9 years ago

I received a fantastic card and seeds in this year's Secret Santa Seed Swap from Katie (redthreadDIY). I appreciate the care she spent to ensure everything was chosen well off my lists, and were packed very well to ensure they arrived in great condition to me!

Thank you!
    Mandy

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Katie,...so very glad you chose to participate in the 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap! Thank you so much for the terrific card and seeds that you sent! Bless you-n-yours with a new year full of fantastic memories, marvelous health and truly satisfying gardening!

• Phylis
    9 years ago

Katie sent me an awesome collection of seeds and a lovely santa card in the 2014 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much! I love everything! :)

• roper2008
    8 years ago

Thank you Katie for the card and seeds for SSS 2015.

• lorabell_gw
    8 years ago

Received a wonderful card and a fantastic selection of seeds in this years SSSS! Am so excited about the hibiscus pink elephant! 6 additional packs of seeds as well including several varieties of tomatoes, parsley and flowers. The card and seeds arrived in perfect condition! I will be planting every variety! Thank you so very much!

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz