Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jmsimpson9

jolmos

jmsimpson9
14 years ago

Had a great and fun trade with Jennifer and look forward to trading with her again!

Comments (6)

• jmsimpson9
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Jennifer and I did a second trade and I am still impressed! Her packaging is excellent and the package arrived quickly! Generous seeds amount and I enjoyed the note!

Thanks!

• Alphie
    14 years ago

I did not do a trade with Jennifer, but she sent me some great seeds. I definitely look forward to trading with her in the future! Very generous! Thank you.

• medontdo
    14 years ago

Jennifer and i traded seeds, she sent Generous amounts of seeds, and was very fast!! she is a great conversationalist, very informative on the seeds that she sent me. i ABSOLUTELY would trade with her again!! i would also highly recommend trading with Jennifer.
    Thank you so much for the trade :') ~Medo

• mauirose
    14 years ago

Jennifer packaged her seeds beautifully! She was prompt and i enjoyed corresponding with her.

• medontdo
    14 years ago

Jennifer sent the second part of her trade just like she said she would, she is just really awesome! i trust her :') she also sent a generous amount of seeds :') Thank you so much!! ~Medo

• cactusgarden
    14 years ago

I did a trade with Jennifer and she promptly sent me some creosote seeds, palo verde plants, two great agaves and some brittlebush plants. She went way overboard in the shipping to make sure they arrived here safely and in good shape, which they did. Way beyond what was adequate. I was amazed! I would trade again with her anytime.

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?