Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
annikasmommykate

Posted by acalgirl z9 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 6, 12 at 19:08

I just did an exchange with annikasmommykate, and she's great to trade with. I got a bonus pack of seeds, and she's very friendly. I highly recommend her!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: annikasmommykate

I just completed a trade with Kate and she's a very friendly person. I got a bonus pack of seeds as well! I will trade with her again!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o

annikasmommykate adopted me and sent me a bunch of seeds to get me started. She's friendly and responds quickly to emails. Would like to trade with her in the future!

o

annikasmommykate adopted me and I received her seeds a few days ago. She is very generous and friendly, would love to trade with her and recommend anyone else to trade with her! :)

o

I traded with Kate a couple of weeks ago and she sent me seeds for thermopsis. I had read that they have a very low germination rate if older. Boy was I surprised when I nipped the seeds with nail clippers, soaked them between two layers of paper towel for a day and found that they had sprouted by the following night.I can't speak for more than those seeds but I would put her at the top of my list for future seed trades. Many Thanks, Les

o

Just completed a nice seed trade with Kate. She sent seeds quickly in a bubble envelope and included a thoughtful extra from my wish list. Would be happy to trade again - thanks Kate! Margie

o

Thanks so much Kate for the variety of seeds you sent to help get me started...your generosity and kindness was very heart warming and appreciated...maybe next time I'll have something more to trade!...thanks again, Dianne

o

Had a nice seed trade with Kate. She sent seeds quickly and packaged them well. Would trade with her again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here