Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gardenbench

Posted by rosemctier z5/6 waynesburg PA (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 5, 10 at 20:39

got my package from gardenbench/Sarah right before easter and everything was wonderful. she sent a HUGE clump of fern leaf bleeding heart which was big enough for me to divide into two plants, 4 good sized daylilies, some good sized hardy kiwi cuttings, and a surprise of some sedum what was really appreciated. all was packaged very well and in great condition when it arrived. i hope she is as happy with the package i sent her as i am with the one i received from her! great trader and i would definitely trade again! thanks so much :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gardenbench

I got my package today from Sarah, carefully shipped and boxed. Everything looks great and lively. Now to get rid of the snow to plant. I am very surprised at the condition of the plants and how well they look.

Stacie

o

First time trading with Sarah, fantastic!! Communication was great and the plant arrived healthy and packaged carefully. Thanks for a great trade. Natalie.

o

I recived my box today from Sarah she sent me day lillies they came in great shape, good person here. Thanks again Dana

o

I received my plants from Sarah and was very pleased with the trade. She let me know when she was shipping and they arrived shortly after that. They were packaged nicely and were in good shape. She included a little tract and message that was very sweet. I would most definitely trade with her again. And hope she will trade with me.

o

Sarah sent me a great package of day lilies. the clumps were so big that i divided them into at least 15 plants! very generous and she sent a thoughtful little message to me as well. highly recommend her for a trading partner.

o

I'm very satisfied with the plants that I've received for postage. They look very fresh and I really liked them. Sarah is a very nice person to communicate with.

o

Sarah just sent me some great looking tiger lily bulbs and bulblets for postage. The plants were very healthy and Sarah is very generous. We have already set up another trade for later in the year. I will gladly trade again anytime.

o

I received very healthy plants from Sarah in an exchange..They were packaged nicely and looked healthy.. The communication was very good...Thanks Sarah for a pleasant experience..

o

I had a very nice exchange with Sarah and we are already working on another trade. Thanks Sarah.

o

I received a WONDERFUL box of Tiger lily bulbs from Sarah and sent a box FULL of beautiful plants!!!! She was absolutely wonderful to work with and such a generous and kind person. I highly recommend Sarah to everyone here on GW.. she is such a sweet person! Thankyou Sarah!!

~Sassyb...

o

Received a nice healthy kiwi plant from Sarah. She's a good trader - good email, prompt shipping, good communication.

I would happily trade with her again!

o

I received my plants promptly and well packaged as promised. Would do another trade any time with Sarah. Thanks, Mark (wildflowerman_2000)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here