Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kate151

sassybutterfly_2008

kate151
16 years ago

I had a great trade with sassybutterfly_2008. She is very friendly and was very quick about sending out the seeds. Would definitely trade with her again!

Comments (91)

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Hey there Wendy,
    I recieved the seeds in the mail today, with a very nice card. I think that was sweet of you to do. I was also really thrilled with the extras you put in... must have peaked at my wants, lol, because I love them all. Can't wait to start winter sowing them! Hope we both have gorgeous gardens this coming Spring! : )

Cindy

• happinessisgardening
    15 years ago

I had a great trade with Wendy! Hope to trade again next winter.Wendy is very prompt with shipping.Thanks Wendy!
    Happy gardening!

• bill449
    15 years ago

Wendy is a great trader and I would trade with her over and over again.

• luvsgrtdanes
    15 years ago

I had a wonderful trade with Wendy and will trade again anytime!!!

• bill449
    15 years ago

Traded with Wendy in the past. She is a great trader and very nice person.

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Wendy thank you so much for sending me the strawberry spinach for my birthday it was something I REALLY wanted! Kim

• barefoot_contessa
    15 years ago

Thanks for the nice trade. Great communication!

Carrie

• rlover1
    15 years ago

Enjoyed trading with Wendy and appreciated the bonus. No problems.

Judy

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

I just finished a nice trade with Wendy and would trade again anytime.Thanks.Debbie

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Wendy, thank you for sending me all of the awesome seeds from my want list in the Wow Thanks swap!! The necklace pods weren't on my list, but after I googled them I was soo glad you sent them my way!!! Thanks again!

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Wendy sent me some Melampodium seeds in the Spring Me a Surprise robin. Thank you Wendy!
    Alana

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Wendy is wonderful! She was in the Tropical RR. She was so generous with her wonderful seeds. Thank you Wendy! Barb

• Orcascove
    15 years ago

I just had another great gardenweb experience with Wendy. Her communication is good, and things are sent my way promptly. I am always happy to share my garden with Wendy and will be looking forward to doing so again in the future.

Thanks Wendy!! Happy Gardening!!!

orcascove (Barb)

• gardenbench
    13 years ago

I sent Wendy plants for postage this spring. She was a delight to work with; great communication and she rounded up the postage.
    Thanks for an excellent transaction Wendy!

• pumkingal
    13 years ago

Thank you wendy for my surprise wishes of bunny tails, gaillardia burgundy,, thanks again, Lisa

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

I just wanted to post here to thank Wendy again for making sure my seeds got to me in a round about way :)...THANKS SO MUCH for taking the time to check. Hope everything blooms well for you in 2011 and THANKS AGAIN!! vina

• debi
    13 years ago

I just recieved my first trade from Wendy, all was proper packaging and I recieved to many of my wants, I an sooo eager for spring. She beat me I got her package first. Timely, great communicator, would certainly trade with her again,,,

Debi

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

thank you so much for the wonderful seeds! nicely packaged and very generous. bonus seeds too! thanks again! would love to trade again, any time :)

• littleonefb
    13 years ago

Wendy responded to my BEAP offer and as always sent her bubble envelope with everything needed inside, in plenty of time to get the seeds and, as always, let me know when she got the seeds.

We've done several BEAP/TRADEs over the last couple of years and they have always been wonderful experiences.

Fran

• ruthz
    13 years ago

I just finished my first trade with Wendy.
    Everything was great and I would be happy to trade with her anytime.

• jaynine
    13 years ago

We had a nice trade; Wendy sent some very appreciated bonus seeds! Thanks.

• Margie Crawford
    13 years ago

Had a quick, friendly trade with Wendy. Great seeds, would be happy to trade again.

• daisy_lee
    13 years ago

I had another great trade with Wendy! She is friendly and quick to respond to emails. Her seeds were nicely packaged and clearly labeled and I look forward to another trade with her! Thanks again Wendy!

Carol

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Another super seed trade with Wendy! Always a pleasure! :) Happy Blooms! vina

• PRO
    WildThings Rescue Nursery
    13 years ago

SUPER generous trader!
    Would trade again, anytime!
    Many Thanks again, Wendy ;-)
    Dawn

• bizarrogir
    13 years ago

I traded with Wendy a couple months ago (before I knew there was a rating forum). She was really generous and helpful when I was just starting out. I would love to trade with her again any time. Thank you Wendy!

• Beck77
    13 years ago

I feel the same as bizarrogir about trading with Wendy. She helped me figure out how to get started and I would trade again with her anytime!

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Wendy was a thoughtful trade partner in the September MNF Swap. Thank you Wendy for your predictably active participation.
    Alana

• pumkingal
    12 years ago

Wendy Is a DOLL,, we had a great trade and she even sent me new packages of seeds way up and beyond the call,, Thank you sassy,, wil so trade with you again,, was fun,,Lisa

• sherrih
    12 years ago

Just finished a plant trade wih Wendy. Awesome trader and good friend. If you ever get the chance to trade with her do so you wont be dissappointed!!! Thanks Wendy
    Sherri

• jaynine
    12 years ago

Another fine trade......thanks!

• amoeba-meba
    12 years ago

I received a lovely Christmas Card and 2 kinds of Morning Glory seeds from Wendy. She unselfishly shared seeds with me in the Secret Santa Seed Swap this year.

Hope you have a great holiday season, Wendy!

• apoppyfield
    12 years ago

Lovely card and 2 new lettuce varieties. Thanks so much. A

• clc70
    12 years ago

great trader in the secret santa exchange.

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

I received a beautiful card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

• rqeversole
    12 years ago

One of 3 people that I regularly trade with!! Always generous, and always comes through with her end of the deal! LOVE TRADING WITH HER!!

Robert

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Wendy, thanks for the cards and seeds for the Secret Santa Swap! Margie

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

Thanks, Wendy for being my secret santa and sending me a Christmas card with amazing seeds of Snapdragon 'Brighton Rock' and Joe Pye Weed. I have never seen those snapdragons, so am looking forward to them.

• ruthz
    12 years ago

Wendy sent great seeds that were on my want list in the Secret Santa swap.
    Thank you for sharing.

• jaynine
    12 years ago

Thanks for sharing your seeds & greetings in the Secret Santa swap!

• molly_and_me
    12 years ago

Wendy makes a great Secret Santa. I received a really cute card and Double Take cosmos.

Cosmos are one of my favorite flowers. Thank for you for thinking of me.

• smitties
    12 years ago

I want to thank Wendy for the card and seeds I received in the Secret Santa swap. Excellent. Margo

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

Wendy did an excellent job hosting the Winter Sow Swap. She thoughtfully packaged a wonderful selection of seeds for me, gleened from my want list. They arrived quickly as well. I would gladly join her Round Robin Swaps in the future.

• PaperFinch
    10 years ago

Just got my big packet of seeds from the Winter Swap 2013 round robin trade. Wendy was amazing, and even included a fun little card and extra seeds. She worked really hard and I admire her efforts. I'd definitely trade with her again.

• lovesblooms
    10 years ago

Very much enjoyed the process and results of my first Winterswap, with Wendy as host. Very friendly and communicative, and the swap went very smoothly! Thank you, Wendy--hope to do it again next year!

• gee_oh_nyc
    10 years ago

Wendy was great in hosting a Wintersowing Swap. You can tell she put in extra care and effort in matching up seeds with wants from our lists. Couldn't be happier with this trade and with how wonderful she was in making it all happen. You know that old saying about the post office "neither snow nor rain,,," well Wendy got it all done in one of the worst winters I can remember.

• bugdoctor
    10 years ago

Wendy was a fantastic host for the winter swap 2013-14. So happy with the swap. She communicated and updated everyone in a timely manner. Overall, she was great in urging me to join the swap and I am so happy I did.

Thanks for all your effort! I hope you ended up with some gems Wendy! I know I did!

• heavenlyfarm
    10 years ago

Wendy was a great host for the Winter Swap 2013-2014!! Was a great swap with great communication of rules and what was going on during the swap. She matched up alot of my wants and you can definitely see that extra care was put into it!! Thank you so much for hosting!! :)
    ~michael

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

Another nice Winterswap! Thanks Sassy, for hosting this one each year
    Alana.

• TNflowerlover Zone 7a
    10 years ago

I also participated in the WinterSwap 2014. I could tell she very carefully went through my want lost and matched seeds to my tastes very well. I enjoyed this swap so much! Thank you!!!

Sponsored