Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
crockettgirl

keithrnjd

Lisa
17 years ago

Sally, I just wanted to let you know everything you traded with me last year is coming up and blooming! Thank you again for the wonderful trade! Lisa

Comments (19)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    17 years ago

I did not trade with Sally, but she sent me some nice plants that she had offered up for postage.

Thanks again Sally!

Sue

• west_texas_peg
    16 years ago

Had a great trade with Sally; she sent more than we had agreed to and they were great quality canna, blooming right now in my garden!

Peggy

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

I just completed a plant trade with Sally. Needless to say, I was so very pleased with what she sent.

Thank You Sally!

Sue

• aggiegrl
    16 years ago

wonderful trade! all plants arrived in excellent condition, very well packaged! more than i expected!!
    Thanks

• pat_6
    16 years ago

Sally and I just completed a quick trade. I am very happy with what she sent! The plants look healthy, were well packaged and arrived promptly. I would trade with her again any time! Pat

• crosscut
    15 years ago

Excellent trade with Sally - the plants she sent are healthy and good size. Will be happy to trade with her again. Thanks, Crosscut

• nlb52
    15 years ago

completed a grate trade with Sally last week , the plants were healthy and nice looking , would be happy to trade with her any time . Nancy

• booboobearbecky
    15 years ago

I recently received my trade from Sally. Wow! Plants were packaged very nicely and they were in great shape. The root structures were gorgeous and I LOVE the plants she sent me in our trade. She even included plant labels to stick in the ground for each plant. I would defintely trade with Sally again.

Thanks so much Sally!!!

BooBooBearBecky

• girlndocs
    15 years ago

Sally sent me some helianthus. Through the idiocy of the post office the poor thing was nearly crisped when it got to me, but that wasn't Sally's fault and she was very nice to offer a new one if this one doesn't make it. You can't keep a good helianthus down and it's sprouting now from its big healthy roots :) I would trade with Sally again.

Kristin

• allisonlwise
    15 years ago

Just completed a quick swap with Sally. My plants from her arrived quicky and healthy! Would definitely trade with her again :)

Thanks!

Allison

• west_texas_peg
    15 years ago

Just completed a trade with Sally...she ships when she says she will, sends what she says she will and never disappoints. I owe her, AGAIN!

Peggy

• mikeybob
    15 years ago

I traded with Sally and would do so again anytime. The plant and cuttings she sent look great!

• kotzurc
    15 years ago

Just completed a trade with Sally and was very satisfied. The plants arrived quickly large in size and healthy. I would trade with her again.

Thanks Sally!

Carol

• luvsgrtdanes
    15 years ago

Don't hesitate to trade with Sally if you get the chance. She sent me Cannas that I can't get here and were very large and healthy. She even understood when she found out what I sent wasn't really what she was looking for! Thanks Sally!!

• gardendee
    15 years ago

Sally sent me very healthy divisions of stuttgard cannas and packed them well to withstand postal abuse. I would definitely trade with her again.
    Thank you, Sally!

• jaceysgranny
    15 years ago

I traded with Sally about a month ago and she sent me a very large Stutgart Canna root. I am very thrilled to have traded with her.

Nancy

• badzoe
    14 years ago

I just completed a really nice plant trade with Sally. I would trade with her anytime! Highly recommended!

Kristi

• Melinda Hagen
    14 years ago

I just completed a trade with Sally! She sent a wonderful extra and all were very nice! Even included nice labels!!
    I would definitely trade again! Melinda

• ms_minnamouse
    14 years ago

Trading with Sally was a pleasure. She was prompt and understanding when the package I sent out was returned back to me.

She sent way more plants than I expected!

Sponsored
We believe that great design should be accessible to everyone