Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
rivercrossroads

Posted by cryptid Southern OR 7 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 1, 11 at 23:56

Today I received a fantastically full SASBE of loofah seeds from River. Major thanks, my friend! I would gladly trade with you any ol' day! :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: rivercrossroads

River was so great she even looked up my personal wants on my personal page and found out I like succulents as well. She offered to send me Desert Rose succulent seeds. I was thrilled. They also came very fast and wrapped in bubble wrap and she didn't even request I send her a SASBE. Thank you river, would do trades with her any day.
Micki777

o

River has shown to be a very generous trader with excellent communication. She packaged the seeds carefully so they arrived safe and sound. The lil not she included was sweet and helpful.

I appreciate her dedication to reduce, reuse, recycle :)

o

river was kind enough to send a very generous amt. of the herb seed I'd listed as well as another nice packet of another just as a bonus to this newbie! I would recommend trading with this lovely seed swapper any day!

She also demonstrated the basic goodness of most gardeners by sending a friendly email sharing a little of her garden experience. She reinforced my gladness at finding this forum!

o

THank You Thank You. I'm New to this trading game and River has been more than generous. I apprecieate the straightforward and very generous offer of seed to get me started. Thank you and once I figure out how to add seed to my list. Let me kn ow if there is something you would like.

o

River just sent me some misc. flower seeds for my Winter Sowing. They arrived in perfect condition. I will be trading with her again :-). What she calls "el cheapo" packaging is a very good way to recycle materials. Thank you for the seeds, River!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here