Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wildforager

monkeymamaof4

wildforager
13 years ago

Sent a package to Peyton Almquist email- monkeymamaof4@yahoo.com and never recieved a package in return. Here are the facts from the USPS site...

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 7850 9140 1480 7890 17

Class: Priority Mail®

Service(s): Delivery ConfirmationÂ

Your item was delivered at 8:48 AM on April 5, 2010 in ANSLEY, NE 68814.

I've waited a while to post this here and gave her many chances to come through with her side of the trade. After a couple emails promising to send the package they all stopped. Now I don't get any responses to my emails. Without information I have no other choice but to post this here and tell other gardenwebbers to beware of this person.

Sadly,

Wildforager

Comments (5)

• karyn1
    13 years ago

I see that Stacie is up to her old tricks under a new name. She ripped me off for about $40 worth of plants and $12 in shipping under the username girlsingardens. It got so ugly that a number of the posts were pulled. I called her out so she posted a negative for me with excuses that I'm pretty sure were lies on top of lies. GMAB I have well over 100 positive feedbacks and her 1 negative. What does that tell you??? She's had 3 GW names in the past couple years. girlsingardens and monkeymamaof4 both with her real name Stacie. She's also imanotthemama with the name Marie. When I originally saw that she was posting under new names I was going to call her out but was told by someone that she had some issues so I decided to let it go. Now that I see she's up to her old tricks I'm saying something in the hopes that she doesn't rip anyone else off. Sorry that I didn't say something earlier and she ripped you off as well.

• monkeymamaof4
    13 years ago

I am sorry that my trading has gotten away from me. We have been dealing with sickness and everything has overwhelmed me. I am going to be entering treatment for depression and addiction this Friday and will be gone for the foreseeable future. I apologyze that I have let my life get out of control. I was in treatment 2 times last year and things have gotten better but I am still working on things. I am truely sorry for those I have hurt I had no meaning of hurting anyone on purpose. Please forgive me and I hope to someday make good on my wrongs.

Stacie

• karyn1
    13 years ago

I hope you can get your life together. Maybe you can start making ammends by reimbursing those you have stolen from. I'm sorry but I can't accept illness as an excuse for lying and stealing. Good luck with your recovery.

• tina_2
    13 years ago

Hi - I too sent her approximately 30 plants,
    plus seeds too. I even sent stuff for her kids.
    She talked nice and seemed very sweet,
    man did she play me too!!!!
    All I got were excuses: first- vacation
    next- busy with kids
    next husband ill and in the hospital....
    I just wish, I would have known it was all a big scam!!!!
    People like her are really irritating and mean.
    Please beware of people like her.
    tina_2

• piksi_hk
    13 years ago

The same thing happened to me. I shipped my plants to her back in March. After emailing her several times, she sent the above email --- illness, etc.

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES